Windows 10: Great Job Microsoft! Yes, I can now search twice as much!

Discus and support Great Job Microsoft! Yes, I can now search twice as much! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/adsfWEFSDF [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/adsfWEFSDF, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Great Job Microsoft! Yes, I can now search twice as much!

/u/adsfWEFSDF, Apr 2, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Not great, Search found my file. Where is it?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to find the files.

Method: 1

• Press “Windows + E” and select “This pc”.
    • Select the “C: drive”.
    • Click on “Users”.
    • Select the account that you are logged in.
    • Select the option “Searches”.
    Method: 2

• Type the name of the “file or folder” in the “search bar”.
    • Click on the “file”.
    • On the top of the screen click on the “address bar”.
    It will give you the location of the files & folders.

Hope this helps, if the issue persists do get back with us we will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Great Job Microsoft! Yes, I can now search twice as much!

Jobs at Microsoft!!!

How do i get a job in Microsoft???

what are the jobs i can u get...

i don't have any resume coz am still studying...

i need a career in Microsoft!!!! So please suggest me some ideas related to the latter

sainavaneeth, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Great Job Microsoft! Yes, I can now search twice as much!

1. Great Job Microsoft! Yes, I can now search twice as much! - Similar Threads - Great Job Microsoft

2. Snipping Tool - Great mods now & soon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool - Great mods now & soon: Personally, I am so anxious for these items to be in Win11 'Public'. 1. Take a new photo with a Mobile Device and it will show a notification of it on the PC. I have tried this and very cool.Click on this and it puts it in Snipping Tool... to do whatever one wants to it or...
  3. BSOD twice now: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD twice now: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: This BSOD has happened twice, now, both while Discord was actively in use and another game was being played, although this may just be a coincidence....
  4. BSOD twice now: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD twice now: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: This BSOD has happened twice, now, both while Discord was actively in use and another game was being played, although this may just be a coincidence....
  5. BSOD twice now: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. What? Can i WIN11 yes or no?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What? Can i WIN11 yes or no?!: ???What is happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-can-i-win11-yes-or-no/9751bbe1-4c61-4e11-a767-81728b61c82d
  7. What? Can i WIN11 yes or no?!

What? Can i WIN11 yes or no?!: ???What is happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-can-i-win11-yes-or-no/9751bbe1-4c61-4e11-a767-81728b61c82d
  8. Why is the windows search function such trash at its job? Can i fix it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is the windows search function such trash at its job? Can i fix it?: I mean its in the title. It never finds programs that i dont have a shortcut to. It doesnt even find things i have linked on my Taskbar. submitted by /u/TotalTyp [link] [comments]...
  9. MS: Great Job w/Taskbar Transparency/Blur in 7909 - Why Stop There?

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS: Great Job w/Taskbar Transparency/Blur in 7909 - Why Stop There?: Yes I know there are 3rd party downloads for Aeroglass but none released for 7909 as of yet. However it's a shame that people have to resort to that IMHO. I wonder why Microsoft has not intro'd at least an option to have full Aeroglass w/Blur effects for Window Borders?...
  10. Yes, Windows 10 runs great on old hardware

in Windows 10 News
    Yes, Windows 10 runs great on old hardware: Can you run Windows 10 on a PC that's eight years old? Oh yes, and it runs spectacularly well. Internet-based keyboard commandos are fond of making claims that are built on nothing more than a guess or prejudice. One such claim that I've been coming across regularly is...