Windows 10: Great new features in Calibre

Discus and support Great new features in Calibre in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi folks latest release of Calibre has some great new features for editing / manger / converting e-books. Here's screenshot (this is Linux version but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, Feb 25, 2019.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Great new features in Calibre

Hi folks
    latest release of Calibre has some great new features for editing / manger / converting e-books.

Here's screenshot (this is Linux version but identical in Windows).

Great new features in Calibre [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Feb 25, 2019
  2. jimbo45 Win User

Hi folks
    latest release of Calibre has some great new features for editing / manger / converting e-books.

Here's screenshot (this is Linux version but identical in Windows).

Great new features in Calibre [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Display Color Calibration

We appreciate the detailed information. You can try uninstalling the driver in Device Manager and reboot the device. After the restart the system will automatically install the driver, then you can try to

calibrate the display
    again.

If you don't want to uninstall the driver, we suggest that you try the below steps:

• Go to Color Management using Search or Cortana.
    • Click on Advanced tab.
    • Select Change system defaults.
    • On the new window, click on the “Advanced” tab on the upper side of the window.
    • Now you will need to check the box next to “Use Windows default calibration”.
    • Left click or tap on the “Close” button.
    • Left click on the “Devices” tab you have on the upper side of the window.
    • Select the “Set as default profile”.
    • Reboot the device and see if your calibrate screen feature is okay now.

Let us know how it goes.

Jelo Sen, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

I need to disable windows calibration in Windows 10

Hello,

• When you say “disable windows calibration” are you referring to Color calibration in windows 10?
    I would suggest you to try the steps under the section “Calibrate your display” to know more about color calibration in
    Windows 10. Check if it helps

"Get the best display on your monitor"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/get-best-display-monitor

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Great new features in Calibre - Similar Threads - Great features Calibre

2. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...: Keep getting the message, "This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program."Having issues downloading Fallout on the Microsoft Store. I don't believe I would need the Windows Insider program. I believe it could be a connection issue since the...
  3. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...: Keep getting the message, "This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program."Having issues downloading Fallout on the Microsoft Store. I don't believe I would need the Windows Insider program. I believe it could be a connection issue since the...
  4. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...: This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to download any app in Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-title-is-powered-by-great-new-features-in-the/f10e8ba1-76e7-45e3-9a78-4bcea4144b85
  6. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...: This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to download any app in Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-title-is-powered-by-great-new-features-in-the/f10e8ba1-76e7-45e3-9a78-4bcea4144b85
  7. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Display Colour Calibration cannot save new calibration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display Colour Calibration cannot save new calibration: Hello, I've dug through several threads regarding a similar problem. I've been trying to properly set the gamma levels through the windows color calibration. But after some trial and error, I'm now receiving an error message while navigating Colour Management. It seems to be...
  9. VMWare WKS 15 - attaching devices -- great new feature

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VMWare WKS 15 - attaching devices -- great new feature: Hi there I noticed using WKS 15 a great new feature -- a screen prompt comes up asking if you want to connect the device to the HOST or the VM. (Also you can drop down to choose the VM if you have several running). [img] Sometimes you want it to the HOST, sometimes to...
  10. running calibre (great ebook manager) on a LINUX guest / host

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    running calibre (great ebook manager) on a LINUX guest / host: Hi folks If you have a Linux guest / host with a GUI then it's simple to run Calibre -- really great FREE ebook manager and converter. as roou (su) type following command "# wget -nv -O- https://download.calibre-ebook.com/linux-installer.sh | sh /dev/stdin" Ignore the...