Windows 10: Great support for Samsung Android devices in "Your Phone". No support for anything else.

Discus and support Great support for Samsung Android devices in "Your Phone". No support for anything else. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Great support for Samsung Android devices in "Your Phone". No support for anything else which makes the Your Phone program completely useless to anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DBithead, Mar 25, 2021.

1. DBithead Win User

Great support for Samsung Android devices in "Your Phone". No support for anything else.

Great support for Samsung Android devices in "Your Phone". No support for anything else which makes the Your Phone program completely useless to anyone who is not a Samsung fan-person .

When will you be adding support for LG devices like the G6?

:)

DBithead, Mar 25, 2021

2. Currently supported Samsung phones

I'm thinking about moving back to Android and getting a used Samsung. My budget isn't great, maybe £200 at most. I can't seem to find a lit of currently supported Samsung phones (i.e. that still get OS updates), so I was wondering if anybody knew which devices are still current. If I can't afford any of those, I'd happily consider an older one that still has CyanogenMod support. Thanks.

Red_Machine, Mar 25, 2021
  3. cereberus Win User
    Teamviewer Quick Support for android phones/tablets

I wonder how many are aware of Teamviewer Quick Support that allows certain supported models of android/mobile phone to be FULLY remote controlled from a PC or even another phone/tablet.

Supported phones (newer models mostly) are

• Samsung
    • Motorola
    • LG
    • Sony
    • Acer
    • Asus (for business customers)
    • Lenovo
    • HTC
    • Huawei
    • ZTE
      -----
    Nice thing is you can use pc keyboard to type text messages.

cereberus, Mar 25, 2021
  4. Great support for Samsung Android devices in "Your Phone". No support for anything else.

Currently supported Samsung phones

find a G900F or International Version

eidairaman1, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

Great support for Samsung Android devices in "Your Phone". No support for anything else.

1. Great support for Samsung Android devices in "Your Phone". No support for anything else. - Similar Threads - Great support Samsung

2. Does Phone Link app support relay a phone call from your Android device to PC ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Phone Link app support relay a phone call from your Android device to PC ?: Does Phone Link app support relay a phone call from your Android device to PC ? Such that the mic and speaker for the call will be of the PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-phone-link-app-support-relay-a-phone-call/e43e750d-d0fd-4a0e-b6eb-895f2d95e1c1
  3. Does Phone Link app support relay a phone call from your Android device to PC ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Phone Link app support relay a phone call from your Android device to PC ?: Does Phone Link app support relay a phone call from your Android device to PC ? Such that the mic and speaker for the call will be of the PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-phone-link-app-support-relay-a-phone-call/e43e750d-d0fd-4a0e-b6eb-895f2d95e1c1
  4. phone support?

phone support?: need phone support. have reference number for problem upgrading from 8.1 to 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-support/ed1bfcaa-4b17-4833-adb1-5c930616ad4f
  5. Apps Feature - Your Phone app - Why are all samsung devices supported EXCEPT the tab series!

Apps Feature - Your Phone app - Why are all samsung devices supported EXCEPT the tab series!: I don't understand why the yourphone app apps feature does not support any tab S device but instead support the weird phone-tablet frankensteins like z fold and galaxy flip. Same goes for dex on windows, why is the tablet not supported?!?! This makes me very angry. I tried...
  6. Samsung Galaxy device support for 3 generations of Android OS upgrades

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Galaxy device support for 3 generations of Android OS upgrades: Samsung Electronics reinforced its commitment to offering the best mobile experiences possible for Galaxy users by supporting for three generations of Android operating system (OS) upgrades on millions of Galaxy devices1. Eligible Galaxy devices include2: Galaxy S series:...
  7. Your Phone and Android 10 Samsung Galaxy s9

Your Phone and Android 10 Samsung Galaxy s9: I have a problem getting my Samsung Galaxy s9 and Windows PC to connect and sync. I have tried everything I could find online. I uninstalled on my phone, reset on PC, unlinked both, removed device from Windows account, and anything else I could find. Both devices are on the...
  8. Does the Samsung a50 support screen mirroring in the Windows Your Phone app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does the Samsung a50 support screen mirroring in the Windows Your Phone app?: Thinking about picking this phone up and just wanted to see if it supports this feature. submitted by /u/Bigwally10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fazbaz/does_the_samsung_a50_support_screen_mirroring_in/
  9. Microsoft Apps for Android updated with support for Windows 10 Your Phone app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Apps for Android updated with support for Windows 10 Your Phone app: A while ago, Microsoft made an app that gathers all of the apps that are built by them under a single roof. Called Microsoft Apps, it’s an app that makes it easier for users to keep track of all of the apps built by the company. It’s a great tool to discover some new...
  10. Teamviewer Quick Support for android phones/tablets

Teamviewer Quick Support for android phones/tablets: I wonder how many are aware of Teamviewer Quick Support that allows certain supported models of android/mobile phone to be FULLY remote controlled from a PC or even another phone/tablet. Supported phones (newer models mostly) are Samsung Motorola LG Sony Acer Asus...