Windows 10: GREED..

Discus and support GREED.. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when Microsoft first came out with their solitaire all you had to do was click on it to play....then you had to join X-BOX to sign in and play ..even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by old77mountainman, Jun 12, 2020.

1. GREED..

when Microsoft first came out with their solitaire all you had to do was click on it to play....then you had to join X-BOX to sign in and play ..even though you had NO X-BOX to play on ... NOW because of GREED Microsoft is running a 30-second ad in the game .... every time that ad runs someone is making money...the game always shows ads and IF you wanted to view them ..YOU click on them to view.... NOW they are shoved down your throat ..am done playing solitaire ..I have dump X-BOX and solitaire apps from all of my computers...enough is enough

:)

old77mountainman, Jun 12, 2020
  2. jeliarra Win User

Windows7 Greed

Its not bad enough that microsoft can't be bothered with their product and somewhat forcing customers to upgrade, but

they ALSO suggest buying of a new computer. I live on $10,080 a YEAR! I JUST got my computer built the way I "need" it. Now, here comes microsoft attempting to bleed me dry AGAIN!

If I wasn't an old lady I would learn LINX. My question is WHEN will microsoft's GREED end?!

jeliarra, Jun 12, 2020
  3. MT Alex Win User
    Will Nvidia Steal The Cryptocurrency Mining Crown From AMD ?

I would call that a step up from burning other countries for greed.

MT Alex, Jun 12, 2020
  4. trparky Win User

GREED..

NVIDIA, AMD to Face Worsening Investment Outlook as Bitmain Preps to Launch Ethereum ASIC

Except you're contributing to greed which is what I consider to be one of the most destructive elements of humanity. We should be trying to evolve past greed, to become better than what we are but instead it seems that for every step forward we take two steps back.

trparky, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

GREED..

1. GREED.. - Similar Threads - GREED

2. KB5020030 causing Greed Screen of Death GSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5020030 causing Greed Screen of Death GSOD: Hi,Every time I apply this update, I get a BSOD on reboot. Windows cannot autorecover and I have to manually uninstall the feature update in the recovery console. It sometimes takes a few reboots to get back up and running.I have disabled updates for now - is there a way I...
  3. KB5020030 causing Greed Screen of Death GSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5020030 causing Greed Screen of Death GSOD: Hi,Every time I apply this update, I get a BSOD on reboot. Windows cannot autorecover and I have to manually uninstall the feature update in the recovery console. It sometimes takes a few reboots to get back up and running.I have disabled updates for now - is there a way I...
  4. KB5020030 causing Greed Screen of Death GSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. C'mon Audio / Video converters and Corporate greed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C'mon Audio / Video converters and Corporate greed: Hi folks We get so many offers of Video / Audio format converters --but NONE but ABSOLUTELY NONE (Caps intended) of the Free ones ever offer an option to make an AUDIO CD and save it to any sort of image file. They all want you to burn to a "physical CD". If they can burn...
  6. More than one language in Windows Home SL why the greed?

in Windows 10 Customization
    More than one language in Windows Home SL why the greed?: We all know for Microsoft software is about business, no need to rub that speech on our faces. But to force users to pay 99 dollars to be able to add a single language to the operating system is plain and simple abuse. We don´t need all the rest of the perks in Windows Pro,...
  7. Corporate Greed prevails as consumers have choice forcibly removed from their grasp as WIN7...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Corporate Greed prevails as consumers have choice forcibly removed from their grasp as WIN7...: I THINK THE TITLKE STATES HOW I FEEL! I was happy in having the ability to choose to be naïve in my basic understanding of simpler times. I didn't need to be administrative smart to figure out what I needed to know and I got by fine. I hate windows 10 WHY CHANGE A GOOD AND...