Windows 10: Green artifacts/dots after 2004 update

Discus and support Green artifacts/dots after 2004 update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; https://imgur.com/a/eC22gNe The day after release, i installed windows 2004 through the update tool. Since then i've had green artifacts/dots on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JakeWasowski, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Green artifacts/dots after 2004 update

https://imgur.com/a/eC22gNe

The day after release, i installed windows 2004 through the update tool.

Since then i've had green artifacts/dots on my main monitor (HDMI) that are connected to my RTX 2070 - happens both ingame and on desktop.

My monitor connected through onboard intel graphics are without artifacts and working fine.

I also have a triple monitor setup (nvidia surround) that is working fine without artifacts.

I've tried with both nvidia drivers 442.50 and the current latest 446.14, and they both have the problem, which makes me think it's a windows problem.

Anybody knows what this could be?

Update: Switching display mode to "second monitor" (my triple setup) and back to "extended" (main monitor) fixes it until reboot. Very weird. This explains why i dont have the artifacts on my triple setup, since i switch to them by going to "second monitor" mode.

submitted by /u/JakeWasowski
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JakeWasowski, Jun 2, 2020
  2. radu11211 Win User

The Green Dot

Hello,

Does anybody know if Nokia has an agreement with some companies belonging to the Green Dot system for recycling the packages?

I saw the recycling symbol(The Green Dot) on other mobiles packages and I don't know how Nokia is dealing with the recycling issue.

Thanks

radu11211, Jun 2, 2020
  3. RashElfy Win User
    Green Dots

I ran an update on Windows 10 and now I have green dots with check marks on every icon. What are they and how do I get rid of them.

RashElfy, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Green artifacts/dots after 2004 update

GREEN DOT AND ORANGE DOT

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GREEN DOT AND YELLOW ON THE BOTTOM LEFT CONER OF A FOLDER ON DESK TOP

DAISYELLIS, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Green artifacts/dots after 2004 update

1. Green artifacts/dots after 2004 update - Similar Threads - Green artifacts dots

2. green artifacts on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    green artifacts on Windows: Hello.Yesterday, using my computer like I always do, my PC froze and displayed red and green artifacts on my 2 screens. I tried rebooting multiple times, and green artifacts appears when windows loads.I first thought that it was my GPU that was dying I have the same...
  3. green artifacts on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    green artifacts on Windows: Hello.Yesterday, using my computer like I always do, my PC froze and displayed red and green artifacts on my 2 screens. I tried rebooting multiple times, and green artifacts appears when windows loads.I first thought that it was my GPU that was dying I have the same...
  4. Green dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green dots: Anyone have any ideas of what this could be? I’m guessing gpu. Tried restarting the gpu drivers and am currently restoring from a restore point. It boots into safe mode. It randomly crashed when I was playing a game....
  5. Green dots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green dots: Anyone have any ideas of what this could be? I’m guessing gpu. Tried restarting the gpu drivers and am currently restoring from a restore point. It boots into safe mode. It randomly crashed when I was playing a game....
  6. Green dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Green Dot Windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Green Dot Windows?: Hello, a few days ago I got a green dot in the lower right-hand corner. Does anyone know from which program it comes and how I can turn off the icon? [ATTACH] Grüner Punkt Windows?
  8. Graphical artifacts after updating to 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Graphical artifacts after updating to 2004: Hello, I updated to the new 2004 version and also updated my nvidia drivers, since then I'm having a graphical glitch from time to time, I'm 99% sure it started with this update because it also started to happen on my girlfriend's PC, we both use double monitors on extended...
  9. GREEN DOT AND ORANGE DOT

GREEN DOT AND ORANGE DOT: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GREEN DOT AND YELLOW ON THE BOTTOM LEFT CONER OF A FOLDER ON DESK TOP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-dot-and-orange-dot/b3899991-b7be-48a5-bffb-24adbbb597dd
  10. Green Dots

Green Dots: I ran an update on Windows 10 and now I have green dots with check marks on every icon. What are they and how do I get rid of them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-dots/343dd7f4-0878-4205-b625-968bbc9a197e