Windows 10: green bar each time I plug in my camera

Discus and support green bar each time I plug in my camera in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since vista Microsoft introduced this stupid indexing. showing this green progress bar. Why is Microsoft not simply accessing the volume index and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bricolux, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Bricolux Win User

green bar each time I plug in my camera

Since vista Microsoft introduced this stupid indexing. showing this green progress bar. Why is Microsoft not simply accessing the volume index and performing the indexing of the content in the background! Most of the time, you just want to access the volume content!

And dont tell me I can just disable indexing…. I know that.

:)

Bricolux, Oct 5, 2018
  2. jekiboi20 Win User

Camera is green

Hi GeorgiaPeach,

Welcome to the forum!

You can try these steps and see if it will make any difference:

• Power cycle
    1. Turn off the phone then remove the back cover and the battery.

2. Reinsert the battery and the back cover then turn on your phone.

• Reset your camera settings
    1. Go to Settings.

2. Swipe to Application settings.

3. Choose Photos+camera.

4. Select Reset camera.

If the issue still persists, you can try to perform the steps provided on this link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2749480. If the steps on the link will not work, I suggest that you
    visit the nearest Nokia repair facility for it to be repaired. See this link: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/locations/ to check the repair facility near your area.

jekiboi20, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Green bar

Hi,

I realize that you are facing slow performance issue in your Windows 10 system. Let me assist you.

To assist you better, write back to us with the following information.

• When you say “I am getting a green bar across the top of all my windows”, are you referring to the loading green progress bar?

• What is the make and model of your system?

• Which build of Windows 10 is installed in your computer?

I suggest you to follow the below troubleshooting methods and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: Delete Cache and Cookie from Internet Explorer.

• Press Windows key + R key, type
      inetcpl.cpl and press Enter key.

• Click on Delete.

• Check the first four options and click on
      Delete option.

Step 2: Run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all in the left panel.

• Find and click on Internet Explorer Performance.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to provide the screenshot of the issue you are facing.

Refer to the below link to attach screen shot in your post:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...our-post/2594b08e-32a3-476a-85a6-b021181be7e4

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Oct 8, 2018
  4. green bar each time I plug in my camera

camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

green bar each time I plug in my camera

1. green bar each time I plug in my camera - Similar Threads - green bar each

2. camera green light showing but camera not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera green light showing but camera not working: camera app showing green but black screen appers when i take photo it takes of laptop screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-green-light-showing-but-camera-not-working/15144928-7438-41eb-98a4-7fa90b754f38
  3. camera green light showing but camera not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera green light showing but camera not working: camera app showing green but black screen appers when i take photo it takes of laptop screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-green-light-showing-but-camera-not-working/15144928-7438-41eb-98a4-7fa90b754f38
  4. I have to unplug my camera each time I use it.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have to unplug my camera each time I use it.: I understand that an application can't use the camera if it is being used by another application, but even if I haven't used the camera since the computer was turned on, it won't register in the conference application I wish to use. Therefore, I have to unplug it to get it...
  5. Green Bar of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green Bar of Death: I could never find a straight answer on here, so posting my fix in case this helps anyone! For me, I noticed when File Explorer was hanging on the green bar, in Task Manager it was OneDrive using like 30% of the CPU. I had already disabled OneDrive as best I could through...
  6. computer is restarting each time I try to use my camera

computer is restarting each time I try to use my camera: Error code I receive each time i try to use my camera. I just had an update done, and that is when my issues begin. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-is-restarting-each-time-i-try-to-use-my/1971078a-beae-401f-a025-d752e6e03ab3
  7. Camera Green in Microsft Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera Green in Microsft Teams: Hi there - Have a Problem with built in camera. In the camera app of the Laptop the Camera looks wonderful the minute I go onto Microsoft teams the camera is green. It looks to be a color space issue but I cant get it resolved. Its an older laptop but Im not understanding why...
  8. Camera green screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera green screen: My Lenovo Laptop Camera is showing a green screen. How to solve like issue ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-green-screen/e24dca03-7f25-4318-8d19-8b7f3ec0391e
  9. Green bar moves slowly every time I clic on "This PC"

in Windows 10 Support
    Green bar moves slowly every time I clic on "This PC": Hi I have Windows 10 1903 on my Laptop and it started showing this Green bar every time I click on "This PC" (as shown below) I have Kaspersky Total security with latest updates and it shows no virus/malware nothing. [img] [img] Please advise on how can I fix this.....
  10. green bar each time I plug in my camera

green bar each time I plug in my camera: Since vista Microsoft introduced this stupid indexing. showing this green progress bar. Why is Microsoft not simply accessing the volume index and performing the indexing of the content in the background! Most of the time, you just want to access the volume content! And...