Windows 10: Green bar moves slowly every time I clic on "This PC"

Discus and support Green bar moves slowly every time I clic on "This PC" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I have Windows 10 1903 on my Laptop and it started showing this Green bar every time I click on "This PC" (as shown below) I have Kaspersky Total... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nir2014, Jan 2, 2020.

1. nir2014 Win User

Green bar moves slowly every time I clic on "This PC"

Hi

I have Windows 10 1903 on my Laptop and it started showing this Green bar every time I click on "This PC" (as shown below)

I have Kaspersky Total security with latest updates and it shows no virus/malware nothing.

Green bar moves slowly every time I clic on "This PC" [​IMG]

Please advise on how can I fix this..
    Thanks

:)

nir2014, Jan 2, 2020
  2. nir2014 Win User

Hi

I have Windows 10 1903 on my Laptop and it started showing this Green bar every time I click on "This PC" (as shown below)

I have Kaspersky Total security with latest updates and it shows no virus/malware nothing.

Please advise on how can I fix this..
    Thanks

nir2014, Jan 2, 2020
  3. nir2014 Win User

Thank you for the reply.

It's happening "every" time I click in "This PC". Initially i thought it could be with network shares or some sort of it is trying to find. It's also happening to few folders as well. I did not change anything on my laptop recently (except for windows updates).
    - - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the reply.

I have 2nd drive which is PGP encrypted (it has 2 partitions) and NOT accessible via Windows 10 that I'm running. They exist for more than a year and this problem just started recently.

nir2014, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Green bar

Hi,

I realize that you are facing slow performance issue in your Windows 10 system. Let me assist you.

To assist you better, write back to us with the following information.

• When you say “I am getting a green bar across the top of all my windows”, are you referring to the loading green progress bar?

• What is the make and model of your system?

• Which build of Windows 10 is installed in your computer?

I suggest you to follow the below troubleshooting methods and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: Delete Cache and Cookie from Internet Explorer.

• Press Windows key + R key, type
      inetcpl.cpl and press Enter key.

• Click on Delete.

• Check the first four options and click on
      Delete option.

Step 2: Run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all in the left panel.

• Find and click on Internet Explorer Performance.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to provide the screenshot of the issue you are facing.

Refer to the below link to attach screen shot in your post:

How to include a screenshot in your post

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Green bar moves slowly every time I clic on "This PC" - Similar Threads - Green bar moves

2. Slow green progress bar windows 10. Explorer loading thumbnails slowly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow green progress bar windows 10. Explorer loading thumbnails slowly.: Imagine the following:You have a superfast PC with fresh M.2 drives. Every time you access a folder, you get a slow green explorer bar on top. It does not matter how many pictures or thumbnails there are in the folder, that green bar always appears. Go to Reddit and Quora;...
  3. Slow green progress bar windows 10. Explorer loading thumbnails slowly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow green progress bar windows 10. Explorer loading thumbnails slowly.: Imagine the following:You have a superfast PC with fresh M.2 drives. Every time you access a folder, you get a slow green explorer bar on top. It does not matter how many pictures or thumbnails there are in the folder, that green bar always appears. Go to Reddit and Quora;...
  4. Slow green progress bar windows 10. Explorer loading thumbnails slowly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. There's a green border around the window every time I install something.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There's a green border around the window every time I install something.: When I try to install a program or something, it has a green border around it. Then a few minutes later, the installation process just errors out and does not install the program. This happens to all installation processes as well but some will install and don't have the...
  6. "This PC" icon moving every time desktop is refreshed.

in Windows 10 Customization
    "This PC" icon moving every time desktop is refreshed.: I don't know if this can be traced back to a recent Windows 10 system update, but the "This PC" desktop icon keeps moving to the bottom-right-most position of the left-hand stack of desktop icons. ie: If I put another icon there, it will move either underneath that icon or...
  7. Windows 10 green status bar scrolls very slowly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 green status bar scrolls very slowly: Windows 10 green status bar scrolls very slowly when I access, copy or move files such that I have to wait many minutes to continue. Not so in my 10 yr old Windows 7 PC. WHY?...
  8. green bar each time I plug in my camera

green bar each time I plug in my camera: Since vista Microsoft introduced this stupid indexing. showing this green progress bar. Why is Microsoft not simply accessing the volume index and performing the indexing of the content in the background! Most of the time, you just want to access the volume content! And...
  9. green bar each time I plug in my camera

green bar each time I plug in my camera: Since vista Microsoft introduced this stupid indexing. showing this green progress bar. Why is Microsoft not simply accessing the volume index and performing the indexing of the content in the background! Most of the time, you just want to access the volume content! And...
  10. Stuck on this PC green bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on this PC green bar: https://i.imgur.com/kmYMfQN.jpg Im stuck for some reason cause of windows explorer is still keep freezing on my version of windows 255, 255, 0.882)]64 bit pro (16299.125 build) and if if put something to recylce bin that icon is disapeared Windows 10 64 Bit Pro Right...