Windows 10: Green check marks over desktop applications

Discus and support Green check marks over desktop applications in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; There are little green check marks over most of my desktop applications. The folders, trash, control panel, and this PC applications don’t have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kingofcats011, May 22, 2020 at 5:52 PM.

1. Green check marks over desktop applications

There are little green check marks over most of my desktop applications. The folders, trash, control panel, and this PC applications don’t have the checkmarks.

submitted by /u/Kingofcats011
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kingofcats011, May 22, 2020 at 5:52 PM
  2. delabad1 Win User

the green checks marks next to my applications

what does it mean when they're is a green check mark next to my application, they don't bother me i just want to know what the mean.

3. Green Check Mark meaning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT DO THE GREEN CHECK MARKS MEAN ON THE DESKTOP ICONS???????????????????? PLEASE EXPLAIN ME EXPAND VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY SUPER MASSIVE IMMEDIATELY
    RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JeffEllis1971, May 22, 2020 at 5:57 PM
  4. Green check marks over desktop applications

What is the meaning of the Green check marks ?

So your saying that OneDrive caused these green check marks on all of my local drives ? I've had OneDrive for year and never seen these check marks ?

Thema:

Green check marks over desktop applications

1. Green check marks over desktop applications - Similar Threads - Green check marks

2. Need a BAT file for removal of CHECK MARKS on W10 desktop ICONS

in Windows 10 Support
    Need a BAT file for removal of CHECK MARKS on W10 desktop ICONS: Help, Need a BAT file for removal of CHECK MARKS on W10 desktop ICONS. Is a Bat File available from this forum? Sorry, new to forum, did not know I needed Ver # every time I logged in. Included in a previous login & though the forum cross referenced from my Login &...
  3. What is the meaning of the Green check marks ?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is the meaning of the Green check marks ?: This started a couple of days ago. Never had check marks in front of the drives before: [img] I Just checked my laptop which also has Win Pro, with all the same updates, it doesn't have the green check marks ? 150901
  4. Check marks on photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Check marks on photos: I just replaced my computer. I had Windows 10 on the old one and on this. Photos now on the desktop have an annoying check mar in the left corner before I open them. How do I get rid of them? I think my older version allowed me to get photo viewer back Doesn't seem available...
  5. Darned green check marks adjacent to new saved documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Darned green check marks adjacent to new saved documents: I've been reading the issues related to those green check marks in front of saved documents but solutions suggested are not working for me, and now I can't print a financial document - just view - and there is no issue with my printer connectivity because I can print a test...
  6. Windows AntiVirus and Check Marks

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows AntiVirus and Check Marks: Its nice to know that Windows Anti Virus is checking files, but the check marks have become an annoying problem. Its like a bad rash that keeps spreading. Check marks are showing up on folders, on Picture, Document, Desktop icons etc. I am waiting for the Waste can to be...
  7. There is no green check mark on the Device Performance & Health tile in the defender.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    There is no green check mark on the Device Performance & Health tile in the defender.: There is no green check mark on the Device Performance & Health tile in the defender. Can anyone provide me some solutions for this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/there-is-no-green-check-mark-on-the-device/041308bb-39b9-486e-9161-130c69c0a663
  8. Green checks Annoying

in Windows 10 Customization
    Green checks Annoying: I do not use Norton. I have tried right clicking on desktop and clicked Refresh Desktops the green checks are still there. I rebooted from a cold boot hoping that might solve it. Argh!!! I use Advanced System Care Ultimate for Anti-virus and maintenance. This did not happen...
  9. Mark all applications as used?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mark all applications as used?: I know this is kinda' silly, but is there a way to mark them start menu items as used? I'm just a bit peeved at seeing "New!" tags on all of my apps after doing a system reset following the problem I posted on another thread. 21193
  10. Removing OneDrive Green Check Mark Icons in Windows 10 file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Removing OneDrive Green Check Mark Icons in Windows 10 file explorer: Hi, Does anyone know if one can remove the green check marks in file explorer that indicate that a file is synced on OneDrive? If one is using list, details or small icon view, there is no way to visually see the file type. Thanks, Paul 33068