Windows 10: GREEN DOT AND ORANGE DOT

Discus and support GREEN DOT AND ORANGE DOT in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GREEN DOT AND YELLOW ON THE BOTTOM LEFT CONER OF A FOLDER ON DESK TOP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DAISYELLIS, Sep 29, 2019.

1. GREEN DOT AND ORANGE DOT

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GREEN DOT AND YELLOW ON THE BOTTOM LEFT CONER OF A FOLDER ON DESK TOP

:)

DAISYELLIS, Sep 29, 2019
  2. Tatty_One Win User

Black, orange and green audio cables

I think it's Green > Green, Black > Blue and Red > Orange

Tatty_One, Sep 29, 2019
  3. MJW77CA Win User
    Ethernet Light Orange/ "Local Area Network" Not in Network List

Last night I noticed my ethernet light on the back of my computer was orange. I did some research to find the reason. Some websites said it was an increased connection speed. Others said a problem with the connection.
    The local area network is no longer in the list of network connections and the other computer in my house has a green light on the ethernet port.
    I've used all the cmd.exe ipconfig steps suggested by websites. Flush dns, reset dns, etc. I've also used the network troubleshooter in windows10 which told me a problem was not found.
    Nothing seems to change the light back to green. Can someone help me find the problem so I can fix it?

MJW77CA, Sep 29, 2019
  4. GREEN DOT AND ORANGE DOT

Black, orange and green audio cables

I have a 5.1 system, and the cables are black, orange and green. But on the new motherboard, and I've noticed pretty much all motherboards, they only have blue, green, and red inputs. Not sure what I should be doing here.

AngryMerchant, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

GREEN DOT AND ORANGE DOT

1. GREEN DOT AND ORANGE DOT - Similar Threads - GREEN DOT ORANGE

2. Green dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green dots: Anyone have any ideas of what this could be? I’m guessing gpu. Tried restarting the gpu drivers and am currently restoring from a restore point. It boots into safe mode. It randomly crashed when I was playing a game....
  3. Green dots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green dots: Anyone have any ideas of what this could be? I’m guessing gpu. Tried restarting the gpu drivers and am currently restoring from a restore point. It boots into safe mode. It randomly crashed when I was playing a game....
  4. Green dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Green dot on task manager icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Green dot on task manager icon: What doesthe green doll on my task manager mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-dot-on-task-manager-icon/70eb757d-7550-4212-9f28-8bdfd112728a
  6. Green Dot Windows?

Green Dot Windows?: Hello, a few days ago I got a green dot in the lower right-hand corner. Does anyone know from which program it comes and how I can turn off the icon? [ATTACH] Grüner Punkt Windows?
  7. Green dot on my laptop screen, help!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Green dot on my laptop screen, help!!: so i had my laptop screen changed a couple of days ago, everything was normal but today i noticed a green dot in my screen, it seems to be the only one there as i cant notice another one, i restarted my laptop but its still there, its kinda small, like a pin's head but its...
  8. Green artifacts/dots after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Green artifacts/dots after 2004 update: https://imgur.com/a/eC22gNe The day after release, i installed windows 2004 through the update tool. Since then i've had green artifacts/dots on my main monitor (HDMI) that are connected to my RTX 2070 - happens both ingame and on desktop. My monitor connected through...
  9. Screen with green dots

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen with green dots: Hi, I have a sony vaio e series laptop with windows 10 installed. Screen was showing green dots but it was working fine and then i got blue screen few times as soon as logged in. So i tried to boot in safe mode. In safe mode, also i have green dots on screen and...
  10. Green Dots

Green Dots: I ran an update on Windows 10 and now I have green dots with check marks on every icon. What are they and how do I get rid of them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-dots/343dd7f4-0878-4205-b625-968bbc9a197e