Windows 10: Green dot on my laptop screen, help!!

Discus and support Green dot on my laptop screen, help!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so i had my laptop screen changed a couple of days ago, everything was normal but today i noticed a green dot in my screen, it seems to be the only one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by zero gravity505, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Green dot on my laptop screen, help!!

so i had my laptop screen changed a couple of days ago, everything was normal but today i noticed a green dot in my screen, it seems to be the only one there as i cant notice another one, i restarted my laptop but its still there, its kinda small, like a pin's head but its still annoying to me, the screen is Full HD screen on a 1920x1080 resolution, should i contact the place that changed my screen and demand a new screen or a refund? cause im somewhat fed up with them cause they have been so unprofessional so far.

here is a photo of the dot.

Green dot on my laptop screen, help!! [​IMG]

:)

zero gravity505, Jun 7, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Green Screen

Those steps can't help me.

Whenever I restart my laptop, it's always a green screen.

ernestperol, Jun 7, 2020
  4. N-Gen Win User

Green dot on my laptop screen, help!!

Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Green dot on my laptop screen, help!!

1. Green dot on my laptop screen, help!! - Similar Threads - Green dot laptop

2. Row of green dots that color match to my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Row of green dots that color match to my screen: On the top of my screen I have like 15ish rows of horizontal dots that are normally green, but if i pull up anything the dots around that area turn the same color as the thing I just pulled up. I have tried many ways to fix this and none have worked at all. The row is also...
  3. Row of green dots that color match to my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Row of green dots that color match to my screen: On the top of my screen I have like 15ish rows of horizontal dots that are normally green, but if i pull up anything the dots around that area turn the same color as the thing I just pulled up. I have tried many ways to fix this and none have worked at all. The row is also...
  4. Green dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green dots: Anyone have any ideas of what this could be? I’m guessing gpu. Tried restarting the gpu drivers and am currently restoring from a restore point. It boots into safe mode. It randomly crashed when I was playing a game....
  5. Green dots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green dots: Anyone have any ideas of what this could be? I’m guessing gpu. Tried restarting the gpu drivers and am currently restoring from a restore point. It boots into safe mode. It randomly crashed when I was playing a game....
  6. Green dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Screen with green dots

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen with green dots: Hi, I have a sony vaio e series laptop with windows 10 installed. Screen was showing green dots but it was working fine and then i got blue screen few times as soon as logged in. So i tried to boot in safe mode. In safe mode, also i have green dots on screen and...
  8. GREEN DOT AND ORANGE DOT

in Windows 10 Customization
    GREEN DOT AND ORANGE DOT: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GREEN DOT AND YELLOW ON THE BOTTOM LEFT CONER OF A FOLDER ON DESK TOP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-dot-and-orange-dot/b3899991-b7be-48a5-bffb-24adbbb597dd
  9. Green Dots

in Windows 10 Customization
    Green Dots: I ran an update on Windows 10 and now I have green dots with check marks on every icon. What are they and how do I get rid of them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-dots/343dd7f4-0878-4205-b625-968bbc9a197e
  10. Green dots/glitter all over my screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Green dots/glitter all over my screen: This happened while I was playing a game: When a level was loading (not for the first time, normally it would load) the game froze and I couldn't quit the game so I restarted my computer by holding the on/off button. When it came back on it was in a low resolution (I fixed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to remove green dot on my laptop screen