Windows 10: Green dot on task manager icon

Discus and support Green dot on task manager icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What doesthe green doll on my task manager mean?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by l.el, Oct 25, 2020.

1. l.el Win User

Green dot on task manager icon

What doesthe green doll on my task manager mean?

:)

2. Cortana - Suspended (green leaf icon) in Task Manager

Hi,

I have been facing this problem of Cortana not working for more than a fortnight now, and despite my interactions with your execs, i have practically reached nowhere. And now there is Green Leaf Icon against Cortana in the Task Manager. Please advice. I
    am not able to work with Cortana at all. Thanks

AditiBhattacharya1, Oct 25, 2020
  3. BettyEAM Win User
    task viewer icon(virtual desktop)

I have the same problem. The task viewer icon was there but is now gone. I have gone through the steps you listed but no viewer. Then I created a new profile and the task viewer is there. Now, how do I get the task viewer back in my taskbar in my
    original profile??

BettyEAM, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Green dot on task manager icon

Task Bar Icons Windows 10

Hi John,

Thank you for your response.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

If the icon is hidden from the task bar, you can enable it by using the following steps. The icon might be hidden. Here's how to show the battery icon:

• Right-click an empty area on the taskbar, and then click
      Properties.
    • Under Notification area, click
      Customize.
    • In Notification Area Icons, click on Select
      which icons appear on Taskbar.
    • On in the drop-down list next to
      Power, and then click OK.
    If the issue still persists you can try Updating the latest Power management driver software for Windows 10 from the manufacturer website.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Green dot on task manager icon

1. Green dot on task manager icon - Similar Threads - Green dot task

2. Green dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green dots: Anyone have any ideas of what this could be? I’m guessing gpu. Tried restarting the gpu drivers and am currently restoring from a restore point. It boots into safe mode. It randomly crashed when I was playing a game....
  3. Green dots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green dots: Anyone have any ideas of what this could be? I’m guessing gpu. Tried restarting the gpu drivers and am currently restoring from a restore point. It boots into safe mode. It randomly crashed when I was playing a game....
  4. Green dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Game stopping with a green leaf icon showing on the Task manager

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Game stopping with a green leaf icon showing on the Task manager: I play League of Legends and recently while playing it randomly disconnects, I finally found something that happens when i get disconnected and that the task for the game on Task Manager shows a green leaf icon that says something like "this process has been suspended....." I...
  6. Green Dot Windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Green Dot Windows?: Hello, a few days ago I got a green dot in the lower right-hand corner. Does anyone know from which program it comes and how I can turn off the icon? [ATTACH] Grüner Punkt Windows?
  7. Screen with green dots

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen with green dots: Hi, I have a sony vaio e series laptop with windows 10 installed. Screen was showing green dots but it was working fine and then i got blue screen few times as soon as logged in. So i tried to boot in safe mode. In safe mode, also i have green dots on screen and...
  8. GREEN DOT AND ORANGE DOT

GREEN DOT AND ORANGE DOT: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GREEN DOT AND YELLOW ON THE BOTTOM LEFT CONER OF A FOLDER ON DESK TOP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-dot-and-orange-dot/b3899991-b7be-48a5-bffb-24adbbb597dd
  9. Green Dots

Green Dots: I ran an update on Windows 10 and now I have green dots with check marks on every icon. What are they and how do I get rid of them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-dots/343dd7f4-0878-4205-b625-968bbc9a197e
  10. Cortana - Suspended (green leaf icon) in Task Manager

in Cortana
    Cortana - Suspended (green leaf icon) in Task Manager: Hi, I have been facing this problem of Cortana not working for more than a fortnight now, and despite my interactions with your execs, i have practically reached nowhere. And now there is Green Leaf Icon against Cortana in the Task Manager. Please advice. I am not able to...