Windows 10: Green Dots

Discus and support Green Dots in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I ran an update on Windows 10 and now I have green dots with check marks on every icon. What are they and how do I get rid of them.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RashElfy, Jul 1, 2019.

1. RashElfy Win User

Green Dots

I ran an update on Windows 10 and now I have green dots with check marks on every icon. What are they and how do I get rid of them.

:)

RashElfy, Jul 1, 2019
  2. radu11211 Win User

The Green Dot

Hello,

Does anybody know if Nokia has an agreement with some companies belonging to the Green Dot system for recycling the packages?

I saw the recycling symbol(The Green Dot) on other mobiles packages and I don't know how Nokia is dealing with the recycling issue.

Thanks

radu11211, Jul 1, 2019
  3. I1derynot Win User
    Removing the green Dots

does anyone know how to remove the little green dots that have appeared under my text while writing a letter. My printer will only print up to the text where those dots suddenly appeared. I have no idea what caused them.

I1derynot, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Green Dots

Green Dots on my new Nokia N8

I know there is green dot upper the icon that the application is opened

But what i face is a green dots not one dot and appear in different places not in one place

Thanks

eakladious, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

Green Dots

1. Green Dots - Similar Threads - Green Dots

2. Row of green dots that color match to my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Row of green dots that color match to my screen: On the top of my screen I have like 15ish rows of horizontal dots that are normally green, but if i pull up anything the dots around that area turn the same color as the thing I just pulled up. I have tried many ways to fix this and none have worked at all. The row is also...
  3. Row of green dots that color match to my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Row of green dots that color match to my screen: On the top of my screen I have like 15ish rows of horizontal dots that are normally green, but if i pull up anything the dots around that area turn the same color as the thing I just pulled up. I have tried many ways to fix this and none have worked at all. The row is also...
  4. Why am I seemingly randomly getting green dots on selected themes on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I seemingly randomly getting green dots on selected themes on Windows 11?: Hey everybody,I hope you are doing well!Since I got my new PC few Weeks ago I am getting green dots all over my Screen, but only when Windows native programs are visible e.g. Desktop or Taskbar.Furthermore these green dots only appear sometimes after starting up my computer...
  5. Why am I seemingly randomly getting green dots on selected themes on Windows 11?

Why am I seemingly randomly getting green dots on selected themes on Windows 11?: Hey everybody,I hope you are doing well!Since I got my new PC few Weeks ago I am getting green dots all over my Screen, but only when Windows native programs are visible e.g. Desktop or Taskbar.Furthermore these green dots only appear sometimes after starting up my computer...
  6. I got some green,yellow and blue dots stuck on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got some green,yellow and blue dots stuck on my screen: got some green,yellow and blue dots stuck on my screen, its not the display since I took a screenshot and the dots we're visibile there too, I reinstalled my windows a few months ago but it didn't fix them, did a reinstall of the drivers but not a clean one, it's an iGPU from...
  7. I got some green,yellow and blue dots stuck on my screen

I got some green,yellow and blue dots stuck on my screen: got some green,yellow and blue dots stuck on my screen, its not the display since I took a screenshot and the dots we're visibile there too, I reinstalled my windows a few months ago but it didn't fix them, did a reinstall of the drivers but not a clean one, it's an iGPU from...
  8. I got some green,yellow and blue dots stuck on my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Green dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green dots: Anyone have any ideas of what this could be? I’m guessing gpu. Tried restarting the gpu drivers and am currently restoring from a restore point. It boots into safe mode. It randomly crashed when I was playing a game....
  10. Green dots

Green dots: Anyone have any ideas of what this could be? I’m guessing gpu. Tried restarting the gpu drivers and am currently restoring from a restore point. It boots into safe mode. It randomly crashed when I was playing a game....