Windows 10: green gifs and videos in programs other than chrome

Discus and support green gifs and videos in programs other than chrome in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all, I got a new laptop and did an update to my graphics card ever since i couldnt view youtube videos as they would go green and i managed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sqrill, Sep 16, 2018.

1. sqrill Win User

green gifs and videos in programs other than chrome

Hi all,

I got a new laptop and did an update to my graphics card ever since i couldnt view youtube videos as they would go green and i managed to fix that.

now i cant view videos or gifs in discord, they just go green (just one program as an example)

picture attached below

green gifs and videos in programs other than chrome 059c63d7-9065-422e-ad6c-fcc2d0e297f6?upload=true.jpg

has any one got any ideas , Thanks

:)

sqrill, Sep 16, 2018
  2. 1Kurgan1 Win User

Video to GIF converter

I got some video files I would like to turn into GIFs, some of them are up to 40 sec long so won't be the smallest GIFS out there. I haven't really tinkered with this before, so wondering if anyone has a suggestion on what to use for this, pref on freeware.

1Kurgan1, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Surface Pro 4 crashes on youtube videos on Chrome

Hello Dan,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Is the issue with playing video is only with confined to specific browser?
    • Have you made any changes to your recently?
    • Do you receive any error message?
    • Have you tried with a different browser?
    Method 1: Perform Clean Boot.

Clean Boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows.

Follow:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting."

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to try the below steps.

Step 1: For the issue related to Chrome, refer to the below link:

https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en

Step 2: For the issue related to paying video through

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 16, 2018
  4. green gifs and videos in programs other than chrome

Chrome Crashing & Video won't play

Hi Jone,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Is the issue with playing video is only with confined to specific browser?

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    As the issue still persists, I suggest you to try the below steps.

Step 1: For the issue related to Chrome, refer to the below link:

https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en

Step 2: For the issue related to paying video through browser, try updating Add on in Internet explorer and check if it helps.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/manage-add-ons#ie=ie-11

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

green gifs and videos in programs other than chrome

1. green gifs and videos in programs other than chrome - Similar Threads - green gifs videos

2. How to download videos and gif's from Twitter?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download videos and gif's from Twitter?: Hi.I want to download videos from Twitter especially in Japan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-videos-and-gifs-from-twitter/9f4d2c50-2314-4639-9f30-808562d81371
  3. How to download videos and gif's from Twitter?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to download videos and gif's from Twitter?: Hi.I want to download videos from Twitter especially in Japan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-videos-and-gifs-from-twitter/9f4d2c50-2314-4639-9f30-808562d81371
  4. Media stream from any folder other than Videos?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Media stream from any folder other than Videos?: Is this possible? I'm streaming movies from my Videos folder but is it possible to stream to any other? I tried sharing other folders but TV (Samsung Q60R on Tizen) doesn't recognise anything other than main library. submitted by /u/JustRelaxASC [link] [comments]...
  5. Videos and GIFs play in B&W

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos and GIFs play in B&W: I have a problem with my software. When I'm on my applications i.e. Twitter, Discord, Skype, Photos, etc., all my videos and GIFs I send or see play in color and within a millisecond will turn black and white. I went onto my Internet Explorer app and Youtube works just fine...
  6. Green Video and Gifs for platforms other than chrome

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Green Video and Gifs for platforms other than chrome: Hi all, I've been having a major issue with all of my videos turning green, at least for the previews. In discord, mp4 videos are always green until I click the link (ex. imgur video post and only works in chrome). I was also trying to watch a broadcast that one of my...
  7. Green screen for videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green screen for videos: I'm not sure how long ago I updated my computer, but I want to say about a month maybe less than that I tried to watch a video on Youtube and I could only see a green screen and hearwhatwas being said in the video. So I did some research and found out you could disable...
  8. Videos Turning Green

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Videos Turning Green: (Bear with me, I don't know much about computers.) All the videos on this computers either show as green or black. This problem I only fixed on Google Chrome by turning off "Use hardware acceleration when available". But, all other videos are played as green (or black)....
  9. Green screen videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green screen videos: I've recently downloaded the new version of Windows, and since then I've been getting this issue where other than chrome because I turned off Hardware acceleration. Every other apps have green screen when I play videos. For example like instagram. i need help a respond will...
  10. Google Chrome not responding, freezes & green video on Youtube.

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome not responding, freezes & green video on Youtube.: Source Google Chrome Summary Stopped responding and was closed Date ‎16-‎Mar-‎17 5:12 PM Status Report sent Description A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows. Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files...