Windows 10: green horizontal line

Discus and support green horizontal line in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a green horizontal line on my screen how can i remove this line? And what is the cause of this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Karrem AbdonFlores, Aug 15, 2020.

1. green horizontal line

I have a green horizontal line on my screen how can i remove this line? And what is the cause of this?

:)

Karrem AbdonFlores, Aug 15, 2020

2. Green horizontal line on the screen

I was connecting my laptop to a
    Smart TV Screen when a horizontal green line appeared on my laptop screen. No prior accident in my laptop happened. Can I troubleshoot anything on my laptop before I resort to screen replacement?

Rutchell_04, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Dice Vil Win User
    Blue and green horizontal lines on laptop screen.

Hi Hoang,

In most cases, colored horizontal lines on the screen are an indication of hardware failure, particularly with the video and graphics card or the screen itself. The chances of this being software related may be very rare, so we'd like to ask you a few things
    to better assess and isolate the situation and give you the most appropriate advice:

• Laptop model
    • How old is your laptop/ How long have you been using it?
    • Did you make any significant changes in your system before it happened? (e.g. installing software, changing settings, etc.)
    • Do the colored lines also appear on the screen when you first turn it on (BIOS or boot startup) or does it only appear when you're logged in?
    • Do you encounter any specific error messages when the screen freezes?

Here are some of the things you can do for basic troubleshooting and isolation:

• If you have a second monitor, try to connect it to your laptop and see if the lines still appear.
    • Perform a hard reset on your laptop (press and hold the power button to turn it off then remove it from the power supply). This will clear all the residual power that may have accumulated during use.
    • If you installed new software before the issue began, we suggest uninstalling them (if possible) to see if it makes any difference.

Don't hesitate to get back to us with relevant information if you need further assistance.

Dice Vil, Aug 15, 2020
  4. green horizontal line

Horizontal Lines Of Any Length

Hi

I know that this is a long—— inquiry, and God knows, I hope it’s worth it. I’ll be presenting this inquiry from the acknowledgment that my inquiry about horizontal lines is presented the way that I established it on a word document,
    and of me having to make an inquiry of them because when they were upload through the Epub format how they turned out differently.

I’m an author of light comedy, romance, and poetry. I like to use horizontal lines in-between words to imply expression. I would like know, what type of tool could I use in Microsoft Word to make a solid horizonal line of any length. To imply expression,
    the height, not the length of, example a, 3em dash is where the horizontal is situated. I tried to present them from a format applicable from using the 3Em dash. I have established various lengths of 3em dashes of various lengths. Examples are listed below

— —— ——— ——————

An example of trying to apply them for using expression in writing is listed below.

Example:

Wow——! She sure——— is—some—thing! How would like to get to know about the fundamentals of that——————???

An example of what I tried, and uploaded it in the epub format is listed below.

Example:

I sure—— hope that things are looking up. The way I——— saw things happen, I would have nev—er———— thought it could.
    Are you al—right—?

An Example how it turned out in the epub format is listed below.

Example In Epub Format:

I sure—— hope that things are looking up. The way I——— saw things happen, I would have nev—er———— thought it could. Are you al—right—?

I tried making horizontal lines of various length from the type of horizonal line listed below. If it didn’t show, it’s a horizontal line that’s across the page.

The auto correction option deprives me of the means of doing that.

Special Notation: I had to recopy the way it turned out in Epub format. For some reason, when I pasted for inquiry, it looked like the example that I listed about it.

Ronald LWalker, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

green horizontal line

1. green horizontal line - Similar Threads - green horizontal line

2. Green horizontal line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green horizontal line: I was playing GTA 5 on my zbook g4 workstation suddenly I saw a green horizontal line at bottom of my screen.I have tried reinstalling my graphic card which is m1200 but still line is there. Please help me As soon as possible...
  3. Green horizontal line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green horizontal line: I was playing GTA 5 on my zbook g4 workstation suddenly I saw a green horizontal line at bottom of my screen.I have tried reinstalling my graphic card which is m1200 but still line is there. Please help me As soon as possible...
  4. Green horizontal line

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARING ON THE DISPLAY

GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARING ON THE DISPLAY: USING WIN 10 PRO. RIGHT FROM WHEN THE MOTHERBOARD LOGO APPEARS THE GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARS AND THEN THE WINDOWS LOGIN PAGE SHOWS BIGGER FONTS. AND AFTER LOGIN THE DESKTOP ICONS LOOK BIGGER AND GREEN LINES CONTINUE TO FLICKER ALL OVER THE DISPLAY. LOOKS LIKE AS IF AFTER...
  6. GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARING ON THE DISPLAY

GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARING ON THE DISPLAY: USING WIN 10 PRO. RIGHT FROM WHEN THE MOTHERBOARD LOGO APPEARS THE GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARS AND THEN THE WINDOWS LOGIN PAGE SHOWS BIGGER FONTS. AND AFTER LOGIN THE DESKTOP ICONS LOOK BIGGER AND GREEN LINES CONTINUE TO FLICKER ALL OVER THE DISPLAY. LOOKS LIKE AS IF AFTER...
  7. A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen...: Please find the attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-pink-horizontal-line-on-the-top-and-a-green/36cb47a1-6847-45eb-9af9-4853d3908c8c
  8. A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen...

A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen...: Please find the attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-pink-horizontal-line-on-the-top-and-a-green/36cb47a1-6847-45eb-9af9-4853d3908c8c
  9. A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen...

10. Green horizontal line on the screen

Green horizontal line on the screen: I was connecting my laptop to a Smart TV Screen when a horizontal green line appeared on my laptop screen. No prior accident in my laptop happened. Can I troubleshoot anything on my laptop before I resort to screen replacement?...