Windows 10: Green Leaf Icon?

Discus and support Green Leaf Icon? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, Can anyone tell me, what the green leaf icon represents in Task Manager? This is the first time I've seen this and I have no idea what it is.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Geosammy, May 6, 2018.

1. Geosammy Win User

Green Leaf Icon?

Hi,

Can anyone tell me, what the green leaf icon represents in Task Manager?
    This is the first time I've seen this and I have no idea what it is.

Green Leaf Icon? [​IMG]

:)

Geosammy, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Green Leaf Icon?

1. Green Leaf Icon? - Similar Threads - Green Leaf Icon

2. How to stop green leaf from appearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stop green leaf from appearing: Hi, I wanted to know if there was a way to stop the green leaf to stop appearing on a game I downloaded from Microsoft store. This is because my game launches but then is prevented by the green leaf in task manager to fully launch and it is just in a white screen, unable to...
  3. Green number on start menu Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Green number on start menu Icons: I have green numbers on my Start Menu icons. It jumps to different Icons anytime I open the Start Menu. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-number-on-start-menu-icons/9eb706ba-7ddf-4491-8dbf-294b3a4e7413
  4. How to disable the green leaf feature windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to disable the green leaf feature windows 10.: Few days ago i updated my windows 10 from 1809 to 1903 since then the green leaf feature happens when i go from to pc for 5 mins or watching a video. It makes my desktop lag, crashes mt internet, my games and everything i use the pc for. Please, i am so sick of the feature....
  5. Green tick symbol on desktop icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Green tick symbol on desktop icons: Hi I have annoying green ticks on SOME of my desktop icons (see example below). Is there a way to get rid of these please? 128510
  6. Cortana - Suspended (green leaf icon) in Task Manager

in Cortana
    Cortana - Suspended (green leaf icon) in Task Manager: Hi, I have been facing this problem of Cortana not working for more than a fortnight now, and despite my interactions with your execs, i have practically reached nowhere. And now there is Green Leaf Icon against Cortana in the Task Manager. Please advice. I am not able to...
  7. Green Checkmarks/ Ticks on desktop icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Green Checkmarks/ Ticks on desktop icons: Since I have got my laptop, I have noticed green checkmarks on the desktop icons. These are irritating. I know this is regarding OneDrive but how to remove them?...
  8. Green Leaf Being Disabled

Green Leaf Being Disabled: So I use Firefox as my Web Browser. I'll be loading a given page like Gmail for instance. And then presto it crashes. I load up Task Manager to force close and start again . When I see this Green Leaf thing in there. After doing some research it appears to be an auto...
  9. green leaf icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    green leaf icon: how can i disable it? or better yet delete it i dont care what it's supposed to do i know i want it out of my computer its been driving me crazy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-leaf-icon/6f18bedf-c33a-413c-9e31-8431bdef0642
  10. How can I disable the green leaf from task manager?

How can I disable the green leaf from task manager?: I saw the icon with a green leaf in task manager that suspends the processes. When I started the Premiere Pro it was suspended automatically. What can I do in this case? Can this feature be disabled from windows? [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana suspended

2. cortana is suspended in task manager

3. green icons on windows

4. how to force green leave task manager,
  5. windows 10 green checkmark on icons,
  6. green leaf in task manager windows 10,
  7. removing the green leaf in task manager,
  8. cortana green leaf next to it,
  9. green leaf in task manager,
  10. windows 10 taskbar transparent green leaf,
  11. task manager leaf icon,