Windows 10: Green Leaf suspension of a program that is not in use

Discus and support Green Leaf suspension of a program that is not in use in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing games for a long time now. Usually I alt+tab for music or a quick search etc. In singleplayer games suspension of the app that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PomegraNateZ, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Green Leaf suspension of a program that is not in use

I have been playing games for a long time now. Usually I alt+tab for music or a quick search etc. In singleplayer games suspension of the app that is not in use mostly does not affect in a bad way but in some online games suspension makes the game crash, fps drop etc. Since the suspension is automatic I need to manage it directly to make some games not suspend. So it would not be an issue. Is there a way to make it so? Windows 10, 10.0.18363

:)

PomegraNateZ, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Geosammy Win User

Green Leaf Icon?

Hi,

Can anyone tell me, what the green leaf icon represents in Task Manager?
    This is the first time I've seen this and I have no idea what it is.

Green Leaf suspension of a program that is not in use [​IMG]

Geosammy, Jan 15, 2022
  3. Eddo51 Win User
    Green Leaf Icon?

Hey! That's a really cool graphic you showed on your post. How did you do that? *Smile

Eddo51, Jan 15, 2022
  4. Geosammy Win User

Green Leaf suspension of a program that is not in use

Green Leaf Icon?

@Access Denied

Is that so? *Huh

I'm not sure how useful this "Green Leaf Feature" might be,
    but thanks for your reply.

Geosammy, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

Green Leaf suspension of a program that is not in use

1. Green Leaf suspension of a program that is not in use - Similar Threads - Green Leaf suspension

2. Green Leaf suspension of a program that is not in use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green Leaf suspension of a program that is not in use: I have been playing games for a long time now. Usually I alt+tab for music or a quick search etc. In singleplayer games suspension of the app that is not in use mostly does not affect in a bad way but in some online games suspension makes the game crash, fps drop etc. Since...
  3. Green Leaf suspension of a program that is not in use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green Leaf suspension of a program that is not in use: I have been playing games for a long time now. Usually I alt+tab for music or a quick search etc. In singleplayer games suspension of the app that is not in use mostly does not affect in a bad way but in some online games suspension makes the game crash, fps drop etc. Since...
  4. Suspension of Settings and other programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Suspension of Settings and other programs: Hi, a few days ago I noticed that some of my programs like settings and photos were being constantly minimised whenever I tried to open them, making it virtually impossible to do anything. Windows 10 keep suspending these programs and attempting to resume them on resource...
  5. Green Leaf suspend process and Photos

Green Leaf suspend process and Photos: Windows 10 I have several pictures open in photos, and according to the Task Manager, it is using 663 MB of RAM. This seems about right as they are rather large. In Task Manager, every few seconds, the green leaf comes up for Photos, and the RAM drops down to almost...
  6. Green Leaf shutting down a programme I'm using!

Green Leaf shutting down a programme I'm using!: So long story short I know all about the green leaf icon: shuts down programmes you're not using. However, for some reason, every time I try to complete this one particular turn on Civ IV, the green leaf appears, next to Civ IV on task manager, and it shuts down. I've tried...
  7. How to stop green leaf from appearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stop green leaf from appearing: Hi, I wanted to know if there was a way to stop the green leaf to stop appearing on a game I downloaded from Microsoft store. This is because my game launches but then is prevented by the green leaf in task manager to fully launch and it is just in a white screen, unable to...
  8. Green Leaf Being Disabled

Green Leaf Being Disabled: So I use Firefox as my Web Browser. I'll be loading a given page like Gmail for instance. And then presto it crashes. I load up Task Manager to force close and start again . When I see this Green Leaf thing in there. After doing some research it appears to be an auto...
  9. green leaf icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    green leaf icon: how can i disable it? or better yet delete it i dont care what it's supposed to do i know i want it out of my computer its been driving me crazy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-leaf-icon/6f18bedf-c33a-413c-9e31-8431bdef0642
  10. Green Leaf Icon?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Green Leaf Icon?: Hi, Can anyone tell me, what the green leaf icon represents in Task Manager? This is the first time I've seen this and I have no idea what it is. [img] 109216