Windows 10: Green led light is on but camera is not working.

Discus and support Green led light is on but camera is not working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my acer predetor laptop's camera is not working, green led light is on but camera is not working, i had tried, 1. update driver. 2. installing and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BasantaShrestha3, May 4, 2020.

1. Green led light is on but camera is not working.

my acer predetor laptop's camera is not working, green led light is on but camera is not working, i had tried,

1. update driver.

2. installing and unstalling camera driver.

3. enabling all camera setting in privacy setting.

with no luck,

screen shot is attached herewith Green led light is on but camera is not working. 25619dfa-f60f-463e-90bb-e3cbcff04f7e?upload=true.png

:)

BasantaShrestha3, May 4, 2020
  2. MooiP Win User

Lumia 1020 flash and LED not working

Both flash and LED stoped working on my Lumia 1020. I tried: soft reboot, hard reboot, different camera apps (and settings) and a app to use the phone as a flash light: no result.

It worked untill yesterday. Camera is working fine, but without LED and flash.

Suggestions?

MooiP, May 4, 2020
  3. jekiboi20 Win User
    Camera is green

Hi GeorgiaPeach,

Welcome to the forum!

You can try these steps and see if it will make any difference:

• Power cycle
    1. Turn off the phone then remove the back cover and the battery.

2. Reinsert the battery and the back cover then turn on your phone.

• Reset your camera settings
    1. Go to Settings.

2. Swipe to Application settings.

3. Choose Photos+camera.

4. Select Reset camera.

If the issue still persists, you can try to perform the steps provided on this link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2749480. If the steps on the link will not work, I suggest that you
    visit the nearest Nokia repair facility for it to be repaired. See this link: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/locations/ to check the repair facility near your area.

jekiboi20, May 4, 2020
  4. Green led light is on but camera is not working.

The LED light on Microsoft Arc Mouse doesn't work

Hi

i have a mouse arc touch and when i turn on mouse the light under the mouse is work and vibre is too but the led on the mouse dosn't on (Green And Red Led)

and i can't reset the mouse

pls help Green led light is on but camera is not working. :(

YazdanNaghdy, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Green led light is on but camera is not working.

1. Green led light is on but camera is not working. - Similar Threads - Green led light

2. My AI Camera is not working, Led light beside camera is always on and the camera button os...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My AI Camera is not working, Led light beside camera is always on and the camera button os...: I have windows 11 and I can't use my AI camera, the led beside my camera is always on, the camera button in my keyboard is not working it can't turn on and off the camera...
  3. My AI Camera is not working, Led light beside camera is always on and the camera button os...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My AI Camera is not working, Led light beside camera is always on and the camera button os...: I have windows 11 and I can't use my AI camera, the led beside my camera is always on, the camera button in my keyboard is not working it can't turn on and off the camera...
  4. camera green light showing but camera not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera green light showing but camera not working: camera app showing green but black screen appers when i take photo it takes of laptop screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-green-light-showing-but-camera-not-working/15144928-7438-41eb-98a4-7fa90b754f38
  5. camera green light showing but camera not working

camera green light showing but camera not working: camera app showing green but black screen appers when i take photo it takes of laptop screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-green-light-showing-but-camera-not-working/15144928-7438-41eb-98a4-7fa90b754f38
  6. Webcam not working LED light blinking green but camera not working Acer Predator Helios...

Webcam not working LED light blinking green but camera not working Acer Predator Helios...: My camera is not working. I tried all the possible ways to start the camera. Read all the community posts regarding the same but my problem still persists. I also followed the same steps from this...
  7. Webcam not working LED light blinking green but camera not working Acer Predator Helios...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam not working LED light blinking green but camera not working Acer Predator Helios...: My camera is not working. I tried all the possible ways to start the camera. Read all the community posts regarding the same but my problem still persists. I also followed the same steps from this...
  8. Webcam not working LED light blinking green but camera not working Acer Predator Helios...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. My camera app is opening but there is no LED light and the camera is not working. It's also...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My camera app is opening but there is no LED light and the camera is not working. It's also...: My camera app is opening but there is no LED light and the camera is not working. It's also not working on platforms like Microsoft edge or Google Chrome but it's working fine on Skype or Zoom app....
  10. GPU LED lighting

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GPU LED lighting: Help! My pc is newly build and working fine but it seems i can't turn on my gpu led lighting. My card is asus strix gtx 1070ti.