Windows 10: Green Line appeared from no where

Discus and support Green Line appeared from no where in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My pc is not that good and while I was opening a game,in background there were google and discord. I pressed win key and everithing crashed. I powered... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GianlucaInsero, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Green Line appeared from no where

My pc is not that good and while I was opening a game,in background there were google and discord. I pressed win key and everithing crashed. I powered off my pc by the button and when i restarted it a green line apperead. I tried to update the graphics card software, unistall and install the monitor from the device management and other thing like that.

I didn't hit the monitor and i think that it is basically glitched. Green Line appeared from no where 2af51068-86fe-440f-9e58-306e4f5d6fd0?upload=true.jpg Green Line appeared from no where f1bbba1e-b69a-43c0-9bad-3ae86db62669?upload=true.jpg

:)

GianlucaInsero, Dec 25, 2020

2. Green line appearing on monitor

Hi all,

I have an LG 22" LCD monitor (1920x1080 resolution). The monitor is out of warranty I believe.

Over the past 2 weeks, I have noticed a green line appearing on and off on the right side of the monitor. When I first noticed it, I pressed down lightly on the monitor where it was appearing and it disappeared for a few days. Then it came back. I repeated this method and it seems to work eventually each time, but the line still reappears a few hours later.

While it's not the end of the world, it is rather annoying and I would prefer it goes away. Do I have any cheap options to remedy this problem? I do not have the spare cash to get a new monitor at the moment unfortunately.

Here are two pictures of the line, one of the whole screen and one up close of the line:

*71966-06faff56f6c30f3074c9f38307e10808.jpg* *71967-ff0e32a1097e3cff2c76af4782836abe.jpg*

I appreciate any help you can offer.

AvidTechUser, Dec 25, 2020
  3. bocerty Win User
    Green Line appears in camer amode on Nokia 6300

Hi

can anyone help with a problem I am having with my nokia 6300 camera. When I go to camera mode a thin green line appears about a third of the way down the screen. When I zoom in/out the line moves up/down depending on which way I zoom.

I have checked all the settings against another nokia 6300 which does not have this problem and they are the same. Please help I wouldnt mind the line but the line appears on all photo's and videos I take.

bocerty, Dec 25, 2020
  4. Jessen P Win User

Green Line appeared from no where

Red Wavy Lines appear in edge

Hi,

I would request you to reset the edge settings and then check if it helps.

Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

• After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

Please revert if the red wavy lines appear while using edge.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

Green Line appeared from no where

1. Green Line appeared from no where - Similar Threads - Green Line appeared

2. A green line just appeared on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A green line just appeared on my screen: Was using my laptop and a green line suddenly appeared. Any idea what happened and suggestions how to fix it? Laptop is ASUS X415JA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-green-line-just-appeared-on-my-screen/2de724ee-3460-4c3c-80ad-a22af42b0432
  3. A green line just appeared on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A green line just appeared on my screen: Was using my laptop and a green line suddenly appeared. Any idea what happened and suggestions how to fix it? Laptop is ASUS X415JA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-green-line-just-appeared-on-my-screen/2de724ee-3460-4c3c-80ad-a22af42b0432
  4. Green horizontal line

Green horizontal line: I was playing GTA 5 on my zbook g4 workstation suddenly I saw a green horizontal line at bottom of my screen.I have tried reinstalling my graphic card which is m1200 but still line is there. Please help me As soon as possible...
  5. Green horizontal line

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Green horizontal line: I was playing GTA 5 on my zbook g4 workstation suddenly I saw a green horizontal line at bottom of my screen.I have tried reinstalling my graphic card which is m1200 but still line is there. Please help me As soon as possible...
  6. GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARING ON THE DISPLAY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARING ON THE DISPLAY: USING WIN 10 PRO. RIGHT FROM WHEN THE MOTHERBOARD LOGO APPEARS THE GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARS AND THEN THE WINDOWS LOGIN PAGE SHOWS BIGGER FONTS. AND AFTER LOGIN THE DESKTOP ICONS LOOK BIGGER AND GREEN LINES CONTINUE TO FLICKER ALL OVER THE DISPLAY. LOOKS LIKE AS IF AFTER...
  7. GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARING ON THE DISPLAY

GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARING ON THE DISPLAY: USING WIN 10 PRO. RIGHT FROM WHEN THE MOTHERBOARD LOGO APPEARS THE GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARS AND THEN THE WINDOWS LOGIN PAGE SHOWS BIGGER FONTS. AND AFTER LOGIN THE DESKTOP ICONS LOOK BIGGER AND GREEN LINES CONTINUE TO FLICKER ALL OVER THE DISPLAY. LOOKS LIKE AS IF AFTER...
  8. GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARING ON THE DISPLAY

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. green line perimeter

in Windows 10 Customization
    green line perimeter: I have seen a green line above the task bar a week ago, now the green line has spread to be the perimeter of my PC screen over the last few days, I using Windows 10 64 bit and the latest Firefox browser 101.0 64 bit could you please make a suggestion/s how to remove it...
  10. green horizontal line

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    green horizontal line: I have a green horizontal line on my screen how can i remove this line? And what is the cause of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-horizontal-line/40c5c48e-1698-4981-962e-2daa27f21eb6