Windows 10: green line screen flickering

Discus and support green line screen flickering in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; 10 mins ago i was playing a game out of nowhere a line appeared int he upper side side of the screen it comes and goes in every 5 seconds it flickered... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by alyannasir, Dec 4, 2020.

1. green line screen flickering

10 mins ago i was playing a game out of nowhere a line appeared int he upper side side of the screen it comes and goes in every 5 seconds it flickered my screen after restarting and shutting down twice flickering has stopped line still comes and goes what do i do?

:)

alyannasir, Dec 4, 2020

2. White and green line flickering at the bottom of the display

How to turn off the line flickering in display , A single (white and green) line blinking at bottom part of the display and i think that was GPU processing line indicator ,but how to turn-off that, Can any one help me for that????!!!!...

SANTOSH KUMAR MEHER, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Dec 4, 2020
  4. green line screen flickering

Flickering line across my screen

My display has a flickering line about 1/4 inch wide and takes up about 3/4 of the length of my screen. I cannot get it to go away. Any suggestions?

GerriDanules, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

green line screen flickering

1. green line screen flickering - Similar Threads - green line screen

2. how do i fix laptop screen flickering with green lines?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix laptop screen flickering with green lines?: I was just reading a powerpoint then suddenly my screen started flickering with green lines. How do i fix this, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-laptop-screen-flickering-with-green/d46401c3-c33a-49a8-a5fa-e957a17fa777
  3. how do i fix laptop screen flickering with green lines?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i fix laptop screen flickering with green lines?: I was just reading a powerpoint then suddenly my screen started flickering with green lines. How do i fix this, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-laptop-screen-flickering-with-green/d46401c3-c33a-49a8-a5fa-e957a17fa777
  4. A green line keeps on flickering my laptop screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A green line keeps on flickering my laptop screen.: I was casually using my laptop when a green line appeared on my display. For a few minutes, it started to flicker causing my display monitor to flicker colors like green, cyan, and blue. I tried to roll back my driver but it's still there. I know this is a minor problem, but...
  5. A green line keeps on flickering my laptop screen.

A green line keeps on flickering my laptop screen.: I was casually using my laptop when a green line appeared on my display. For a few minutes, it started to flicker causing my display monitor to flicker colors like green, cyan, and blue. I tried to roll back my driver but it's still there. I know this is a minor problem, but...
  6. My laptop screen is flickering pink and green lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop screen is flickering pink and green lines: My laptop screen is flickering pink and green lines. I've already updated the driver. I tried connecting it to an external monitor using HDMI cable and it works fine. The flashing lines also appear when I access the bios. Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm using acer...
  7. My laptop screen is flickering pink and green lines

My laptop screen is flickering pink and green lines: My laptop screen is flickering pink and green lines. I've already updated the driver. I tried connecting it to an external monitor using HDMI cable and it works fine. The flashing lines also appear when I access the bios. Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm using acer...
  8. pink and green flickering screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pink and green flickering screen: Hello. Just uninstalled Display adaptor and restarted my Asus Windows 10 laptop in attempt to cure pink and green flickering screen. Problem remains and Event manager information says ''Device PCI {long address eg. /VEN_8086&DEV....}requires further installation''. Any help...
  9. pink and green flickering screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pink and green flickering screen: Hello. Just uninstalled Display adaptor and restarted my Asus Windows 10 laptop in attempt to cure pink and green flickering screen. Problem remains and Event manager information says ''Device PCI {long address eg. /VEN_8086&DEV....}requires further installation''. Any help...
  10. White and green line flickering at the bottom of the display

in Windows 10 Customization
    White and green line flickering at the bottom of the display: How to turn off the line flickering in display , A single white and green line blinking at bottom part of the display and i think that was GPU processing line indicator ,but how to turn-off that, Can any one help me for that????!!!!......