Windows 10: Green Line Under Taskbar

Discus and support Green Line Under Taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I know this has to do with virtual desktops... but it's super obnoxious. Is there a way to get rid of it? I don't really need or want multiple desktops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by drfsupercenter, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Green Line Under Taskbar

I know this has to do with virtual desktops... but it's super obnoxious. Is there a way to get rid of it? I don't really need or want multiple desktops anyway, and it's irritating that it shows a little green bar under every program even when I only have one desktop...

:)

drfsupercenter, Aug 8, 2015
  2. res0khor Win User

white line under icons on taskbar

icons on taskbar in windows 10 has a white line under all programs list in it that are open, is there a way of removing it?

res0khor, Aug 8, 2015
  3. Line in taskbar under open programs

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response. We understand your concern.

I would like to inform you that the lines that you see under the apps in the Task bar is very normal. The lines appears only when the apps are opened either on the desktop or the background as an indication that the apps are still running.

Hope this information helps.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 8, 2015
  4. wpcoe Win User

Green Line Under Taskbar

wpcoe, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

Green Line Under Taskbar

1. Green Line Under Taskbar - Similar Threads - Green Line Under

2. Green horizontal line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green horizontal line: I was playing GTA 5 on my zbook g4 workstation suddenly I saw a green horizontal line at bottom of my screen.I have tried reinstalling my graphic card which is m1200 but still line is there. Please help me As soon as possible...
  3. Green horizontal line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green horizontal line: I was playing GTA 5 on my zbook g4 workstation suddenly I saw a green horizontal line at bottom of my screen.I have tried reinstalling my graphic card which is m1200 but still line is there. Please help me As soon as possible...
  4. Green horizontal line

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. green line perimeter

in Windows 10 Customization
    green line perimeter: I have seen a green line above the task bar a week ago, now the green line has spread to be the perimeter of my PC screen over the last few days, I using Windows 10 64 bit and the latest Firefox browser 101.0 64 bit could you please make a suggestion/s how to remove it...
  6. green line perimeter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    green line perimeter: I have seen a green line above the task bar a week ago, now the green line has spread to be the perimeter of my PC screen over the last few days, I using Windows 10 64 bit and the latest Firefox browser 101.0 64 bit could you please make a suggestion/s how to remove it...
  7. green line perimeter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. green horizontal line

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    green horizontal line: I have a green horizontal line on my screen how can i remove this line? And what is the cause of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-horizontal-line/40c5c48e-1698-4981-962e-2daa27f21eb6
  9. Line under taskbar icons not working

Line under taskbar icons not working: The blue line under my taskbar is not there anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/line-under-taskbar-icons-not-working/b3b1210c-e845-4669-9b09-18ad8cfdf479
  10. How to increase the width of the line under the taskbar icons?

How to increase the width of the line under the taskbar icons?: I want to increase the width of the lines under the open items in task bar in windows 10...the lines that currently appear are too narrow and a little hard to see. Can this be possibly done, even if it's through the use of a third-party software? Or otherwise, is there anyway...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a green line under my full screen

2. green horizontal line on taskbar