Windows 10: Green lines on my laptopp

Discus and support Green lines on my laptopp in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; There are green lines on one half of my laptop screen. Any idea how this happens & how do I remove them? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ReloaxaThePinkWater, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Green lines on my laptopp

There are green lines on one half of my laptop screen. Any idea how this happens & how do I remove them?

Green lines on my laptopp ece64223-a404-43a6-8c63-082ab7674a5e?upload=true.jpg

:)

ReloaxaThePinkWater, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Green lines on my laptopp :)

Naki, Aug 8, 2019
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Aug 8, 2019
  4. rezpower Win User

Green lines on my laptopp

Green lines and booting issues after updating graphics driver

First step would be to rollback the driver and see if the problem is still the same. If you still have the same problem then it looks like a graphic card failure. But for now just rollback to older driver. (older driver in your case is apparently the driver automatically installed by windows 10). (if rollback is not available then uninstall the driver, reboot and see if green lines are gone) If this is the case try and check for driver update via device manager and see if windows has a working driver for you.

rezpower, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Green lines on my laptopp

1. Green lines on my laptopp - Similar Threads - Green lines laptopp

2. Green horizontal line on the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Green horizontal line on the screen: I was connecting my laptop to a Smart TV Screen when a horizontal green line appeared on my laptop screen. No prior accident in my laptop happened. Can I troubleshoot anything on my laptop before I resort to screen replacement?...
  3. Lines of Green Vertical Pixels Across Desktop Home Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lines of Green Vertical Pixels Across Desktop Home Screen: Hello, so I've had issues with a vertical lines of green pixels across my desktop home screen. I have narrowed down the issue to either my motherboard or the OS (Windows 10 Pro 64-bit). It isn't the gpu since I have uninstalled it plugged in a displayport into the motherboard...
  4. Green Line Under Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Green Line Under Taskbar: I know this has to do with virtual desktops... but it's super obnoxious. Is there a way to get rid of it? I don't really need or want multiple desktops anyway, and it's irritating that it shows a little green bar under every program even when I only have one desktop... 14448
  5. Green lines around windows 10 Instagram app videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green lines around windows 10 Instagram app videos: I get these green lines on the right and bottom of the videos when I use Instagram app of windows 10 to watch stories or the videos in the posts. I have reinstalled windows 10 just to exclude interference from other programs to no avail. Also I can't scroll the stories to the...
  6. Little green lines after installing drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Little green lines after installing drivers: So, I got Gigabyte gtx 770 and it worked perfectly before i installed drivers. I installed drivers and then little green lines cover my screen. Everytime now when i start my computer the green lines comes always at log in part. I have tried to UnInstall drivers and...
  7. Green lines and booting issues after updating graphics driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Green lines and booting issues after updating graphics driver: Hey all, I'm experiencing some problems with a recent installation of windows 10. I've gone through all the updates that windows update offered and it was fine. Then I added the graphics card driver from Nvidia's homepage and now when I boot up the machine it goes into...
  8. Why "green line" slow with File Explorer searching?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why "green line" slow with File Explorer searching?: Can't remember what I did when tweaking indexing. But now I note that when I search on iExplorer, I've got to wait a rather long time for the green line to complete its course before the search is completed. Now, I generally do use and have been using Everything for my...
  9. Booting to SSD shows black screen with green lines

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Booting to SSD shows black screen with green lines: Hello everyone, I have searched the entire internet for something similar to this problem and haven't found anything, So I decided to post here hoping you guys could help me debug this problem and help other people in the future. My system: 2HDDs 500gb 2.5" i7-4790...
  10. Video playback suddenly has strange green lines?

in Windows 10 Support
    Video playback suddenly has strange green lines?: I thought I solved this a couple days ago when I cleared the flashplayer data but now it is back and repeating the task does not help. So here was my original question: Suddenly this started happening when I watch videos on windows media player. Screen capture: Upload...