Windows 10: Green lines on my laptopp

Discus and support Green lines on my laptopp in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; There are green lines on one half of my laptop screen. Any idea how this happens & how do I remove them? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ReloaxaThePinkWater, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Green lines on my laptopp

There are green lines on one half of my laptop screen. Any idea how this happens & how do I remove them?

Green lines on my laptopp ece64223-a404-43a6-8c63-082ab7674a5e?upload=true.jpg

:)

ReloaxaThePinkWater, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Green lines on my laptopp :)

Naki, Aug 8, 2019
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Aug 8, 2019
  4. rezpower Win User

Green lines on my laptopp

Green lines and booting issues after updating graphics driver

First step would be to rollback the driver and see if the problem is still the same. If you still have the same problem then it looks like a graphic card failure. But for now just rollback to older driver. (older driver in your case is apparently the driver automatically installed by windows 10). (if rollback is not available then uninstall the driver, reboot and see if green lines are gone) If this is the case try and check for driver update via device manager and see if windows has a working driver for you.

rezpower, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Green lines on my laptopp

1. Green lines on my laptopp - Similar Threads - Green lines laptopp

2. Green horizontal line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green horizontal line: I was playing GTA 5 on my zbook g4 workstation suddenly I saw a green horizontal line at bottom of my screen.I have tried reinstalling my graphic card which is m1200 but still line is there. Please help me As soon as possible...
  3. Green horizontal line

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Green horizontal line: I was playing GTA 5 on my zbook g4 workstation suddenly I saw a green horizontal line at bottom of my screen.I have tried reinstalling my graphic card which is m1200 but still line is there. Please help me As soon as possible...
  4. green line perimeter

in Windows 10 Customization
    green line perimeter: I have seen a green line above the task bar a week ago, now the green line has spread to be the perimeter of my PC screen over the last few days, I using Windows 10 64 bit and the latest Firefox browser 101.0 64 bit could you please make a suggestion/s how to remove it...
  5. green line perimeter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    green line perimeter: I have seen a green line above the task bar a week ago, now the green line has spread to be the perimeter of my PC screen over the last few days, I using Windows 10 64 bit and the latest Firefox browser 101.0 64 bit could you please make a suggestion/s how to remove it...
  6. green line perimeter

7. There is a green line in my screen ....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is a green line in my screen ....: There is this green line unexpectedly appeared on my screen. I've tried multiple ways to get rid of it but, it didn't work for me. I am aware that I might have to get a screen replacement but I'm currently unable to do it... The green line appears even when starting the...
  8. There is a green line in my screen ....

There is a green line in my screen ....: There is this green line unexpectedly appeared on my screen. I've tried multiple ways to get rid of it but, it didn't work for me. I am aware that I might have to get a screen replacement but I'm currently unable to do it... The green line appears even when starting the...
  9. There is a green line in my screen ....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. green horizontal line

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    green horizontal line: I have a green horizontal line on my screen how can i remove this line? And what is the cause of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-horizontal-line/40c5c48e-1698-4981-962e-2daa27f21eb6