Windows 10: Green Marks on My Desktop is Missing

Discus and support Green Marks on My Desktop is Missing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Good day. The Green Checks on my desktop is Missing even I sync My Desktop Inside the OneDrive. Pls Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by #BryanF, Jun 23, 2020.

1. #BryanF Win User

Green Marks on My Desktop is Missing

Hello Good day.

The Green Checks on my desktop is Missing even I sync My Desktop Inside the OneDrive. Pls Help

:)

#BryanF, Jun 23, 2020
  2. borgus Win User

OneDrive Explorer green checkmarks missing

The green check mark overlay icons for OneDrive Explorer folders are missing. Below, how they should look...

OneDrive has been uninstalled and reinstalled. The PC has been rebooted. Sync is working fine.

There are no folders for OneDrive (or any other app) listed under this registry key...

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellIconOverlayIdent ifiers
    (On another PC there are seven OneDrive folders shown under that key, and two additional folders.)

How can the overlay check marks be restored?

borgus, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 23, 2020
  4. John Vil Win User

Desktop display is green, grey and purple

Hello Karen,

There may be several reasons why your desktop display is showing green, grey, and purple. To assist you better with your desktop display concern, kindly answer the following questions below:

• When did this issue start?
    • Have you installed any updates prior to this happening?
    • What is the current version of your Windows 10? To check, type winver and press
      Enter on Cortana search.
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?

We are looking forward for your reply.

John Vil, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Green Marks on My Desktop is Missing - Similar Threads - Green Marks Desktop

2. what are these green circles with pie-like marks that appeared on my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what are these green circles with pie-like marks that appeared on my desktop: These two circles appeared this afternoon. I want to know what they for and how do I get rid of them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-these-green-circles-with-pie-like-marks/eff0accc-011d-4614-933d-6462e13558d9
  3. what are these green circles with pie-like marks that appeared on my desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what are these green circles with pie-like marks that appeared on my desktop: These two circles appeared this afternoon. I want to know what they for and how do I get rid of them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-these-green-circles-with-pie-like-marks/eff0accc-011d-4614-933d-6462e13558d9
  4. what are these green circles with pie-like marks that appeared on my desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. what are the green circles with black pie cut marks that appeared on my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what are the green circles with black pie cut marks that appeared on my desktop: My desktop has two green circles with black pie-like marks. What are these? How do I get rid of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-the-green-circles-with-black-pie-cut/23841362-f815-4ae5-b296-0cec843af43a
  6. what are the green circles with black pie cut marks that appeared on my desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what are the green circles with black pie cut marks that appeared on my desktop: My desktop has two green circles with black pie-like marks. What are these? How do I get rid of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-the-green-circles-with-black-pie-cut/23841362-f815-4ae5-b296-0cec843af43a
  7. green check marks on my photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    green check marks on my photos: How do I remove the ugly green check marks that OneDrive put on my photos?I do not wish to use OneDrive. I doln't even know how it happened or why.I didn't see an appropriate subtopic for this question.Thank youPaula...
  8. Green Check Marks on Icons?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green Check Marks on Icons?: Microsoft advised to run cfs from dos. Did nothing. wish I would have looked here first. I didn't ask for backup. Did it on its own. Microsoft ownes our asses. Maybe switch to Apple?...
  9. Windows Security green check marks are missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security green check marks are missing: I opened Windows Security today, and to my surprise, the green check marks are missing along with the icons for virus and threat protection and family options. It works fine, but the missing check marks are a bit bothering.[ATTACH]...
  10. Green check marks over desktop applications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Green check marks over desktop applications: There are little green check marks over most of my desktop applications. The folders, trash, control panel, and this PC applications don’t have the checkmarks. submitted by /u/Kingofcats011 [link] [comments]...