Windows 10: Green Patches!

Discus and support Green Patches! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm having problems with green patches on ads on Yahoo, postings on Facebook etc. I just wasted time talking to my internet provider Centurylink trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ConchitaBoggs, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Green Patches!

I'm having problems with green patches on ads on Yahoo, postings on Facebook etc. I just wasted time talking to my internet provider Centurylink trying to determine the problem and it's still there. Best Buy Geeks where I purchased my desktop said Google Chrome is the problem and changed it to Microsoft Edge which still has the green patches. Centurylink said, it's a browser problem, maybe, and made some changes to the "reservation list on the modem" problem still is there.

Please tell me there's an answer to this issue. Thank you.

:)

ConchitaBoggs, Dec 2, 2020

2. Green patch near camera button

Apologies for the late response. Do you still have the same issue? We'd like to verify if this green patch can be seen when using other phone apps aside from the camera. If the issue is isolate with the camera app only, you may first try resetting the camera
    settings. Otherwise, you may try these basic troubleshooting steps (for Lumia phones running WP 8.1):

• Reboot. Press and hold the volume down and the power keys simultaneously for about 10-15 seconds.
    • Make sure that the phone's OS is up to date, as well as its system apps:
      https://www.microsoft.com/en/mobile/support/software-update/wp8-software-update/.
    • If the issue remains, you may perform a reset on the phone. As this will delete all your files, creating a backup file is a must. To proceed with the reset, go to Settings > System > About > Reset your phone.
    We'd appreciate it if you can give us a feedback on the status of your concern and the outcome after doing the steps we provided.

tiny_chef1, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Robert11 Win User
    eDellRoot Certificate Problem: Patch Available To Fix It Now ?

Hi,

The Patch you suggested worked well, and fast.
    Sure a lot easier than following 17 steps !

Any idea when the new Patch for the new problem will be available ?

Will it be posted here ? Where ?

Thanks again for all the help,
    Bob

Robert11, Dec 2, 2020
  4. LauraCan Win User

Green Patches!

green tint

My screen is displaying a green tint. I swapped out the wire, still having the same issue. I followed multiple suggested steps I found in a similar forum. I even tried a few youtube videos. I don't know what to do. The computer functions normal, it just
    has an awful green tint. Any suggestions?

LauraCan, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Green Patches!

1. Green Patches! - Similar Threads - Green Patches

2. Win10 hard drive going into green screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 hard drive going into green screen: So I had a malware infection last night. I ran a few suggested apps, and was able to get my pc back up and running. But when I booted the PC this morning, it went to the dreaded green screen. Now it won't boot, boot repair isn't working does it ever?, and there is no option...
  3. Win10 hard drive going into green screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 hard drive going into green screen: So I had a malware infection last night. I ran a few suggested apps, and was able to get my pc back up and running. But when I booted the PC this morning, it went to the dreaded green screen. Now it won't boot, boot repair isn't working does it ever?, and there is no option...
  4. Win10 hard drive going into green screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Green screen error on Watchdog violation, watchdog timeout or pc freezes

Green screen error on Watchdog violation, watchdog timeout or pc freezes: IMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.22621.3520STACK_COMMAND: .cxr; .ecxr ; kbEXCEPTION_CODE_STR: 5D9532CBEXCEPTION_STR: WRONG_SYMBOLSPROCESS_NAME: ntoskrnl.wrong.symbols.exeIMAGE_NAME: ntoskrnl.wrong.symbols.exeMODULE_NAME: nt_wrong_symbolsSYMBOL_NAME:...
  6. Green screen error on Watchdog violation, watchdog timeout or pc freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green screen error on Watchdog violation, watchdog timeout or pc freezes: IMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.22621.3520STACK_COMMAND: .cxr; .ecxr ; kbEXCEPTION_CODE_STR: 5D9532CBEXCEPTION_STR: WRONG_SYMBOLSPROCESS_NAME: ntoskrnl.wrong.symbols.exeIMAGE_NAME: ntoskrnl.wrong.symbols.exeMODULE_NAME: nt_wrong_symbolsSYMBOL_NAME:...
  7. A green line just appeared on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A green line just appeared on my screen: Was using my laptop and a green line suddenly appeared. Any idea what happened and suggestions how to fix it? Laptop is ASUS X415JA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-green-line-just-appeared-on-my-screen/2de724ee-3460-4c3c-80ad-a22af42b0432
  8. A green line just appeared on my screen

A green line just appeared on my screen: Was using my laptop and a green line suddenly appeared. Any idea what happened and suggestions how to fix it? Laptop is ASUS X415JA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-green-line-just-appeared-on-my-screen/2de724ee-3460-4c3c-80ad-a22af42b0432
  9. Fix horizontal or vertical Green line on laptop screen

in Windows 10 News
    Fix horizontal or vertical Green line on laptop screen: [IMG]This article will show you how to fix horizontal or vertical green lines on a laptop screen. This issue can occur due to an outdated Graphics card driver or a hardware issue. How to fix horizontal or vertical Green line on laptop screen Use the following solutions to fix...
  10. Green Screen while gaming, sometime randomly freeze and have to hard restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green Screen while gaming, sometime randomly freeze and have to hard restart.: As the title suggests, I've been so frustrated about this problem. I really don't know what is causing it. The green screen said it's caused by "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and indicates issues with the driver ntoskrnl.exe. I hope someone could helpMinidump file:...