Windows 10: Green/pink line on my screen

Discus and support Green/pink line on my screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got a green line / pink line on my screen pink when on black background, green on white background, yesterday the screen is still ok with no problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fyroo, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Fyroo Win User

Green/pink line on my screen

I got a green line / pink line on my screen pink when on black background, green on white background, yesterday the screen is still ok with no problem but this morning when i start up my laptop i noticed there's a green line on my screen, also it disappear after around 10 min and show up again after i use it a bit longer. I have 2 graphics on my laptop one is intel 630 and a 1050, i believe the primary one is the 630 but i can't roll back to previous driver version. does anyone have a solution for this? [screen is a bit expensive y know : , especially on this time ]

Green/pink line on my screen 78dbf519-f7e1-45ab-94fa-fb1ddfea1d93?upload=true.jpg

The green one appear first

Green/pink line on my screen c919ceb6-8a44-4f19-889f-113bb1126f82?upload=true.jpg

the pink one appear after i use it a bit longer

:)

Fyroo, Feb 28, 2021

2. Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you with you concern, we suggest that you refer to the post of Swetha Sree on the thread link below:

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Feb 28, 2021
  3. lilmynx67 Win User
    Pink screen with green lines for a few minutes after startup

Initially booting display is pink with green lines. After a few minutes the lines work their way to bottom of screen and disappear. One line remains.

Moved from Insider

Original title: PINK SCREEN

lilmynx67, Feb 28, 2021
  4. Green/pink line on my screen

win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

Green/pink line on my screen

1. Green/pink line on my screen - Similar Threads - Green pink line

2. Green and Pink Light on my Laptop display.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Green and Pink Light on my Laptop display.: Hi, My laptop is suffering with display issues from a month. The problem is that green and pink horizontal lines coming below on my laptop display. When I started my laptop these lines appear and when I come to desktop then also these lines are on the display I have...
  3. pink dot lines at the buttom of my screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    pink dot lines at the buttom of my screen: im posting this here because im convinced that its a software issue. Every now and then, my laptop would freeze for a brief moment, and then it unfreezes and flickering pink dot-lines at the bottom start to appear. it looks like the lines flicker and slowly go up, taking...
  4. green line screen flickering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    green line screen flickering: 10 mins ago i was playing a game out of nowhere a line appeared int he upper side side of the screen it comes and goes in every 5 seconds it flickered my screen after restarting and shutting down twice flickering has stopped line still comes and goes what do i do?...
  5. Green line at the top of my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green line at the top of my screen: Hello! So i have this green line at the top of my screen it just appeared while im doing sone word documents i need help because i dont know whats happening and im scared that my laptop screen wont work. Thanks!...
  6. Laptop screen randomly turned pink with green lines please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop screen randomly turned pink with green lines please help: It used to sometimes do this when you first opened the computer and all I had to do was apply pressure to the screen and it would fix itself but now when I try it, it doesn't do anything. If anyone knows what to do please let me know as soon as you can. submitted by...
  7. My computer screen opens green then pink

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer screen opens green then pink: My computer screen is green when I sign in then everything is pink please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-screen-opens-green-then-pink/6c7e09bc-8234-437d-9a26-5950a82f4d9d
  8. Pink line through my screen Surface Pro 7

Pink line through my screen Surface Pro 7: How can I get rid of the pink line that runs through my screen sometimes? It is not always there, so I don't think it's the hardware. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pink-line-through-my-screen-surface-pro-7/90308a40-af7a-4b66-9ece-4bcbc91d8990
  9. after an update my screen is green and orange pink

after an update my screen is green and orange pink: I have windows 10 and my icons and games, photos all are tinted. How do I correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-an-update-my-screen-is-green-and-orange-pink/277f0160-b76b-4959-89e6-a2c6cbfa115c
  10. Green horizontal line on the screen

Green horizontal line on the screen: I was connecting my laptop to a Smart TV Screen when a horizontal green line appeared on my laptop screen. No prior accident in my laptop happened. Can I troubleshoot anything on my laptop before I resort to screen replacement?...