Windows 10: Green/Pink Lines on my laptop screen

Discus and support Green/Pink Lines on my laptop screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, hope you have a good day and you are fine. So, the problem is that my laptop screen shows weird lines horizonatally I even reinstalled the whole... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VikramSingh_2007, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Green/Pink Lines on my laptop screen

Hi, hope you have a good day and you are fine. So, the problem is that my laptop screen shows weird lines horizonatally I even reinstalled the whole windows and cleared the whole drive but still it is not going away. Once, I was just listening to music and then suddenly the lines just appeared then I changed the video driver then it got fixed but then it came back and that method is not working now. Whenever I boot it up it shows the lines on startup screen too.What should I do? Please help : For some assistance here is a picture.Thanks in advance.

:)

VikramSingh_2007, Nov 26, 2021

2. Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you with you concern, we suggest that you refer to the post of Swetha Sree on the thread link below:

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Nov 26, 2021
  3. lilmynx67 Win User
    Pink screen with green lines for a few minutes after startup

Initially booting display is pink with green lines. After a few minutes the lines work their way to bottom of screen and disappear. One line remains.

Moved from Insider

Original title: PINK SCREEN

lilmynx67, Nov 26, 2021
  4. Green/Pink Lines on my laptop screen

Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you, kindly answer a few questions to further isolate the issue.

• What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • Are you able to see mouse pointer or access the Start menu?

You can also refer to the answer of Jessen P found on this
    link
    , to perform troubleshooting steps.

Keep us posted.

Marilou Ser, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

Green/Pink Lines on my laptop screen

1. Green/Pink Lines on my laptop screen - Similar Threads - Green Pink Lines

2. My laptop screen is flickering pink and green lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop screen is flickering pink and green lines: My laptop screen is flickering pink and green lines. I've already updated the driver. I tried connecting it to an external monitor using HDMI cable and it works fine. The flashing lines also appear when I access the bios. Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm using acer...
  3. My laptop screen is flickering pink and green lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop screen is flickering pink and green lines: My laptop screen is flickering pink and green lines. I've already updated the driver. I tried connecting it to an external monitor using HDMI cable and it works fine. The flashing lines also appear when I access the bios. Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm using acer...
  4. A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen...: Please find the attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-pink-horizontal-line-on-the-top-and-a-green/36cb47a1-6847-45eb-9af9-4853d3908c8c
  5. A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen...

A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen...: Please find the attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-pink-horizontal-line-on-the-top-and-a-green/36cb47a1-6847-45eb-9af9-4853d3908c8c
  6. A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Green/Pink Lines on my laptop screen

Green/Pink Lines on my laptop screen: Hi, hope you have a good day and you are fine. So, the problem is that my laptop screen shows weird lines horizonatally I even reinstalled the whole windows and cleared the whole drive but still it is not going away. Once, I was just listening to music and then suddenly the...
  8. Green/Pink Lines on my laptop screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Green/Pink Lines on my laptop screen: Hi, hope you have a good day and you are fine. So, the problem is that my laptop screen shows weird lines horizonatally I even reinstalled the whole windows and cleared the whole drive but still it is not going away. Once, I was just listening to music and then suddenly the...
  9. Green/pink line on my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green/pink line on my screen: I got a green line / pink line on my screen pink when on black background, green on white background, yesterday the screen is still ok with no problem but this morning when i start up my laptop i noticed there's a green line on my screen, also it disappear after around 10 min...
  10. Laptop screen randomly turned pink with green lines please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop screen randomly turned pink with green lines please help: It used to sometimes do this when you first opened the computer and all I had to do was apply pressure to the screen and it would fix itself but now when I try it, it doesn't do anything. If anyone knows what to do please let me know as soon as you can. submitted by...