Windows 10: green screen after last update

Discus and support green screen after last update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I keep getting a green screen after booting up windows 10. It loads up ok, I can access any program or function, but after a few minutes it will go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NormanWest, May 11, 2019.

1. green screen after last update

I keep getting a green screen after booting up windows 10. It loads up ok, I can access any program or function, but after a few minutes it will go to a green screen. Their is not enough time to trouble shoot or reinstall previous windows. It will go to a green screen even in the DOS mode.

Help, Thanks, Norm

:)

NormanWest, May 11, 2019

2. Green screen

Hi Nancy,

The issue you are experiencing may be due to a corrupted software or a hardware failure on the computer. However, we need to perform some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this concern. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• What were you doing when you encountered the green screen?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you also getting any error messages when experiencing the green screen? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, May 11, 2019
  3. green screens

Since I upgraded to windows 10. I'm getting green screens on IE, Firefox, Microsoft edge videos and on some movie apps. But not on Google Chrome.I have tried all the community step by step suggestive, instructions. But the problem is still there. I understood
    that Microsoft is having some issues with windows 10. Is that a fact? .

anthonypopwell, May 11, 2019
  4. green screen after last update

Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you with you concern, we suggest that you refer to the post of Swetha Sree on the thread link below:

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards.

Jeraldine Ase, May 11, 2019
Thema:

green screen after last update

1. green screen after last update - Similar Threads - green screen last

2. green screen error after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    green screen error after update: I'm getting lots green screen error after the windows 11 update.the error code that I am facing are many, two of which I am able to note down.1 Stop code: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR2 Stop code: nvlddmkm.sysPlease help. My system is Dell G5 5587, core i7 8 Gen. 16 GB, 256...
  3. green screen error after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    green screen error after update: I'm getting lots green screen error after the windows 11 update.the error code that I am facing are many, two of which I am able to note down.1 Stop code: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR2 Stop code: nvlddmkm.sysPlease help. My system is Dell G5 5587, core i7 8 Gen. 16 GB, 256...
  4. Black screen after last updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen after last updates: Good Evening, I have a HP laptop purchased in 2017 with Windows 10 and Office 2016. I ran the most recent updates. My laptop now has a black screen. I can hear the laptop fan and components starting up. I did several hard shutdowns, and the reboot still had a black...
  5. Green tint on screen after March 28 updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Green tint on screen after March 28 updates: I'm on 1909, and after the last couple of Quality Updates, installed on 03/28 (KB4551762 and KB4537572), every time I turn on or restart my PC, my display has a green tint, as if the HDMI bandwidth has exceeded what's supported by the panel (I've seen it happen when trying to...
  6. after an update my screen is green and orange pink

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    after an update my screen is green and orange pink: I have windows 10 and my icons and games, photos all are tinted. How do I correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-an-update-my-screen-is-green-and-orange-pink/277f0160-b76b-4959-89e6-a2c6cbfa115c
  7. Green screen of death after update KB4516115

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green screen of death after update KB4516115: So literally a day after my HP Pavillion's warranty expired I get this update and ever since I get the green screen but it is totally blank. The computer will not turn off by power button and has to be unplugged I went into the device manager and noticed the amd graphics...
  8. green screen after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    green screen after windows 10 update: please help updated pc ,i have triple screen surround set up ,after update only centre screen working solid green can't access anything tried all sorts of methods to get to safe mode no joy pc 8 m0nths old built by overclockers it has been faultless till update has anybody...
  9. Videos not working after 1809 update (green screen!)

in Browsers and Email
    Videos not working after 1809 update (green screen!): Windows 10 just updated and ever sine I can no longer watch youtube or twitch videos on any browser. It's always a green screen, the audio is fine. My drivers are uptodate, flash is uptodate and use hardware acceleration is disabled. The videos were working fine 1 hour ago...
  10. green screen on videos after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    green screen on videos after update: After an automatic windows update videos like on youtube have a green screen but good audio. I tried both Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer. I searched the community and tried various suggestions and nothing. All video drivers were said to be current. Thanks....