Windows 10: Green screen after upgrade to 2004 even with 20H2 : tpkd.sys

Discus and support Green screen after upgrade to 2004 even with 20H2 : tpkd.sys in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, I made near twenty times the 2004 upgrade and, for the 5 last, directly the 20H2 from update process. Each time, despite dism check, sfc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Flachtamouille, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Green screen after upgrade to 2004 even with 20H2 : tpkd.sys

Hi all,

I made near twenty times the 2004 upgrade and, for the 5 last, directly the 20H2 from update process.

Each time, despite dism check, sfc check, antivirus desinstallation, old drivers desinstallation, clean boot, looking on all kind of problem in /Panther, each time, update works until reboot, then upgrade process, then blue screen, then rollback.

The only thing I see it's this line :
    <DriverPackage Inf="oem1.inf" BlockMigration="True" HasSignedBinaries="False" />

I try many times to remove this drivers using various techniques, including pnputil, which is the Microsoft PDF to file driver yes, of course, I removed this Windows feature, but I always have this line on log. But honestly, I don't ever think this is why upgrade crash.

By the way, error on blue green in fact screen is PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA. Tpkd.sys incriminated. I tried to check and change RAM, also tried to set manual settings for virtual mem.

Do you have some advices or leads to follow?

Here are some logs files :https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8qbpfrulfzkrrai/AABrEbL_EUYgaKETgykfK5pya?dl=0

Thanks.

:)

Flachtamouille, Jul 3, 2020

2. green screens

Since I upgraded to windows 10. I'm getting green screens on IE, Firefox, Microsoft edge videos and on some movie apps. But not on Google Chrome.I have tried all the community step by step suggestive, instructions. But the problem is still there. I understood
    that Microsoft is having some issues with windows 10. Is that a fact? .

anthonypopwell, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Green screen

Hi Nancy,

The issue you are experiencing may be due to a corrupted software or a hardware failure on the computer. However, we need to perform some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this concern. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• What were you doing when you encountered the green screen?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you also getting any error messages when experiencing the green screen? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, Jul 3, 2020
  4. LauraCan Win User

Green screen after upgrade to 2004 even with 20H2 : tpkd.sys

green tint

My screen is displaying a green tint. I swapped out the wire, still having the same issue. I followed multiple suggested steps I found in a similar forum. I even tried a few youtube videos. I don't know what to do. The computer functions normal, it just
    has an awful green tint. Any suggestions?

LauraCan, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

Green screen after upgrade to 2004 even with 20H2 : tpkd.sys

1. Green screen after upgrade to 2004 even with 20H2 : tpkd.sys - Similar Threads - Green screen upgrade

2. Windows Green Screening On Login Because Of RDKVHD64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Green Screening On Login Because Of RDKVHD64.sys: So I have a laptop Msi laptop and since October it has been Green Screening on login every time. I boot to safe mode, connect to ethernet, and try to fix the issue and I can't get windows to update to work or fix the driver. device manager says the driver associated with the...
  3. Upgrade to 2004 not 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade to 2004 not 20H2: Can someone provide me with a way to get upgrade media to build 2004? Microsoft will only offer 20H2, which it refuses to install on my new PC because it has a Thunderbolt port. Thanks, Daniel...
  4. After Upgrade To 20H2 ...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    After Upgrade To 20H2 ...: Yesterday, after upgrade to 20H2, the 'View Optional Updates' appeared. I cliked on it and this appeared : . [ATTACH] . I have the system configured to NOT update automatically and 'Notify' me when updates are available.. Also, notice that some of these are years old. I am...
  5. Can't upgrade to 2004 or 20H2

Can't upgrade to 2004 or 20H2: Hi, For several months now, I've been getting offered the W10 2004 update, and it's always failed to install. Today I got offered the 20H2 update and that also failed. I've run SetupDiag and the results are: Error: SetupDiag reports rollback failure found. Last Phase =...
  6. Green screen after upgrading my PC

Green screen after upgrading my PC: Today I've upgraded my pc to Windows 10 insider preview Build 20201. But, unexpectedly I've got Green screen when I opened ms edge, my pc was restarted then. I also noticed that when I removed the LAN cable from my PC, it worked like before without any problem. Please help me...
  7. Bluescreen roads Ilok Driver Error Tpkd sys?

Bluescreen roads Ilok Driver Error Tpkd sys?: Safe mode with command prompt does not work at boot time. Recovery options also do not work. I think this is the solution. But I don't know how to do it: Reddit - techsupport - Corrupt driver in System32 Tpkd.sys - cannot boot up my computer. How do I get it past Boot...
  8. Blue screen after upgrade to 2004 even with 20H2

Blue screen after upgrade to 2004 even with 20H2: Hi all, I made near twenty times the 2004 upgrade and, for the 5 last, directly the 20H2 from update process. Each time, despite dism check, sfc check, antivirus desinstallation, old drivers desinstallation, looking on all kind of problem in /Panther, each time, update...
  9. BSOD cpuz140_x64.sys after update 2004

BSOD cpuz140_x64.sys after update 2004: My friend borrowed me his "old" laptop MSI GS63VR 6RF Stealth Pro to play some games with him mine is too bad. As always I installed new GPU drivers and checked for windows updates and the laptop worked fine. Yesterday I started the last one windows 10 version 2004 and...
  10. Blue Screen after upgraded to V.2004

Blue Screen after upgraded to V.2004: Hi, I Have a two years old HP laptop w/Intel display adapter upgraded to Version 2004 last week, it ran fine for most part for few days and all of sudden I got a Blue Screen of Dead while I was on internet.... Is anyone knows or having same problem? I already rolled back...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tpkd sys 2004

2. windows 10 2004 tpkd.sys