Windows 10: Green screen after upgrading my PC

Discus and support Green screen after upgrading my PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Today I've upgraded my pc to Windows 10 insider preview Build 20201. But, unexpectedly I've got Green screen when I opened ms edge, my pc was restarted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ARYADIPDAS, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Green screen after upgrading my PC

Today I've upgraded my pc to Windows 10 insider preview Build 20201. But, unexpectedly I've got Green screen when I opened ms edge, my pc was restarted then. I also noticed that when I removed the LAN cable from my PC, it worked like before without any problem. Please help me to get rid of this problem.

:)

ARYADIPDAS, Oct 5, 2020

2. green screens

Since I upgraded to windows 10. I'm getting green screens on IE, Firefox, Microsoft edge videos and on some movie apps. But not on Google Chrome.I have tried all the community step by step suggestive, instructions. But the problem is still there. I understood
    that Microsoft is having some issues with windows 10. Is that a fact? .

anthonypopwell, Oct 5, 2020
  3. Green screen

Hi Nancy,

The issue you are experiencing may be due to a corrupted software or a hardware failure on the computer. However, we need to perform some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this concern. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• What were you doing when you encountered the green screen?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you also getting any error messages when experiencing the green screen? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, Oct 5, 2020
  4. Green screen after upgrading my PC

Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you with you concern, we suggest that you refer to the post of Swetha Sree on the thread link below:

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

Green screen after upgrading my PC

1. Green screen after upgrading my PC - Similar Threads - Green screen upgrading

2. My PC have green and red colors in my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC have green and red colors in my screen: My PC has green and red colors on my screen but it's not from wallpaper or windows settings I saw a similar problem but mine is different. Can anyone help,...
  3. My PC have green and red colors in my screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC have green and red colors in my screen: My PC has green and red colors on my screen but it's not from wallpaper or windows settings I saw a similar problem but mine is different. Can anyone help,...
  4. PC wakes with green screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC wakes with green screen: My PC is off with running apps in the background and when I wake it up it will show green screen however when I closed all the apps it will not show the green screen. I have IntelR CoreTM i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz. Windows 10 Home....
  5. PC wakes with green screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC wakes with green screen: My PC is off with running apps in the background and when I wake it up it will show green screen however when I closed all the apps it will not show the green screen. I have IntelR CoreTM i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz. Windows 10 Home....
  6. PC wakes with green screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. My pc have green and red colors in my screen

My pc have green and red colors in my screen: Hello.My pc have red and green colors in my screen but its not from wallpaper or windows settingsI cant use my pc with this problem on my screen.Can anyone help,...
  8. PC doesn't boot anymore after a empty green screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC doesn't boot anymore after a empty green screen: Just like the topic, my pc doesnt boot after a empty green screen. I was playing apex and using the DroidCam application, And suddenly, my monitor ruturns a empty green screen to me and so I decided to shut down my pc and try to restart it agian. Right now, i can turn on...
  9. Green screen after upgrade to 2004 even with 20H2 : tpkd.sys

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Green screen after upgrade to 2004 even with 20H2 : tpkd.sys: Hi all, I made near twenty times the 2004 upgrade and, for the 5 last, directly the 20H2 from update process. Each time, despite dism check, sfc check, antivirus desinstallation, old drivers desinstallation, clean boot, looking on all kind of problem in /Panther, each...
  10. after an update my screen is green and orange pink

after an update my screen is green and orange pink: I have windows 10 and my icons and games, photos all are tinted. How do I correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-an-update-my-screen-is-green-and-orange-pink/277f0160-b76b-4959-89e6-a2c6cbfa115c