Green screen and black

Discus and support Green screen and black in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I get green and black screen on videos that I play on Edge, why? 9530 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by GaloreRu1z4n3x, Jul 28, 2015.

1. GaloreRu1z4n3x Win User

Green screen and black

I get green and black screen on videos that I play on Edge, why?

:)

GaloreRu1z4n3x, Jul 28, 2015
  2. 3ricss0n Win User

nokia 5530 no boot up bars of death

the device now just loads a white screen then red black bars white screen green black bars white screen blue black bars(not in sequence) and then nothing.... what to do

3ricss0n, Jul 28, 2015
  3. Atteqany Win User
    lumia 950 will not sync gmail people

Not a solution

Actually I always restart my Win 10 mobile to remove some bugs happens, such as locked (black) screen once I press the green button to call.

But now the black screen could not be fixed, after I press the green call button I have to press the "lock" button (which is beside) to lock and again to unlock so the black screen go.

Atteqany, Jul 28, 2015
  4. kdherr Win User

Green screen and black

Had the same problem and tried all kinds of updates and reinstalls. Finally I fixed it! Typed in Troubleshooting which brought me the control panel. Look to the left and you will see "view all" click on it. When you click view all you will see the whole troubleshooting list. Double click hardware and devices and run the trouble shooter. Mine said something about an out of date driver but ignore that and click next and it will continue to check for problems. It then found "failed to detect hardware changes" it then applied the fix. I am now finally playing videos without green or black screens.!

kdherr, Aug 19, 2015
Thema:

Green screen and black

1. Green screen and black - Similar Threads - Green screen black

2. Screen display size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen display size: How do I change the size of my screen display. I have a monitor inside a cabinet but the cabinet isn't wide enough for the screen so most of the icons on the left side are hidden. I need to make the display narrower. Thanks....
  3. screen time issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen time issue: I have created a Microsoft family and my child plays using his own account with a limited screen time. However, Microsoft constantly sends numerous requests for more screen time at night when my child is asleep. I know that PC was powered on but nobody was at the computer....
  4. Win10 update unfinished install for personal settings Aug 2018, hung on black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 update unfinished install for personal settings Aug 2018, hung on black screen: An automatic Win10 update downloaded to my laptop in the last couple of days, not sure exactly when, Aug. 12-14/18? It installed upon shutdown. When I next booted up, the installation proceeded, then when I logged in (to MS option) it showed a small box, Updating personal...
  5. Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen: So my computer works and then shuts off to blue screen. It has had multiple codes and they are as follows: IRQL_not_less_or_equal Kmode Bad Pool Header System Thread Exception not Handled I think my hard drive is failing but can anyone give me advice. If I need a new...
  6. Laptop webcam shows only a black screen in Camera / Skype apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop webcam shows only a black screen in Camera / Skype apps: So I just got a new laptop (MSI GE73 8RF) and noticed that the webcam doesn't seem to show any image in apps, only shows a black screen. The weird thing is it works perfectly fine on sites like www.onlinemictest.com/webcam-test/ but not on any of the Windows apps. Skype also...
  7. make text appear darker on the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    make text appear darker on the screen: I have windows 10 and the letters are mostly light. Some letters are darker than other but really hard to read. I have hunted and hunted to find where I can make the text more bold. This ole grannie really needs help. Thank you DeLories...
  8. PC screen stutters when using mouse and keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC screen stutters when using mouse and keyboard: When I type with the keyboard or move the mouse the screens stutters for about 0.2 seconds and then does it again after 2 or 3 seconds if I continue to use them. I have tried troubleshooting, scanning for viruses, uninstalling drivers, different mouse and keyboard and...
  9. Black screen after April Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen after April Update: I have a Dell Inspiron 14 3451 laptop with Intel Celeron N2840 processor, I have updated the drivers, a Toshiba HDD, and Windows Update Assistant says my laptop is compatible with the update. Each time i try to upgrade to the April update, my laptop works for a few seconds...
  10. my curser disappered from my screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my curser disappered from my screen: my cat stepped on a key, I don't know which one but now the curser has disappeared display. How do I get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-curser-disappered-from-my-screen/acbd1949-8856-47ea-ae95-20ab831e90c6