Windows 10: Green screen and black

Discus and support Green screen and black in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I get green and black screen on videos that I play on Edge, why? 9530 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by GaloreRu1z4n3x, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Green screen and black

I get green and black screen on videos that I play on Edge, why?

:)

GaloreRu1z4n3x, Jul 28, 2015
  2. 3ricss0n Win User

nokia 5530 no boot up bars of death

the device now just loads a white screen then red black bars white screen green black bars white screen blue black bars(not in sequence) and then nothing.... what to do

3ricss0n, Jul 28, 2015
  3. Atteqany Win User
    lumia 950 will not sync gmail people

Not a solution

Actually I always restart my Win 10 mobile to remove some bugs happens, such as locked (black) screen once I press the green button to call.

But now the black screen could not be fixed, after I press the green call button I have to press the "lock" button (which is beside) to lock and again to unlock so the black screen go.

Atteqany, Jul 28, 2015
  4. kdherr Win User

Green screen and black

Had the same problem and tried all kinds of updates and reinstalls. Finally I fixed it! Typed in Troubleshooting which brought me the control panel. Look to the left and you will see "view all" click on it. When you click view all you will see the whole troubleshooting list. Double click hardware and devices and run the trouble shooter. Mine said something about an out of date driver but ignore that and click next and it will continue to check for problems. It then found "failed to detect hardware changes" it then applied the fix. I am now finally playing videos without green or black screens.!

kdherr, Aug 19, 2015
Thema:

Green screen and black

1. Green screen and black - Similar Threads - Green screen black

2. Green screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green screen: My computer randomly crashes to a green screen. It will restart without issue. I am running Windows 10. Any idea how I can track down the cause? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-screen/7f47fec5-556a-4b38-be8e-e4416bf2c57b
  3. how to get rid of this black, yellow, green screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to get rid of this black, yellow, green screen: so my screen has been like this for 5 hours and I don't know how to change it back to normal. I need help .-. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-this-black-yellow-green-screen/98c1f6cc-f37d-4650-8fef-ce44648b3943
  4. Green screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green screen: So i was playing games on my computer and then it was frozen, i couldnt open anything, soon after, it turned green, all green, i couldnt do anything, cna anyone help?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-screen/dc60bc4e-d82d-4182-87a0-b6b4dc118c18
  5. Green/Black Screen Frequency

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Green/Black Screen Frequency: win10 running on hp spectre x360 13 (Running Chrome usually) Spent too many hours attempting to create usb system recovery drive before I learned that is not possible. MS should inform us of such issues in the beginning. Main reason for a backup plan is the frequency of...
  6. Videos not playing properly (Black Screen, Green Screen)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Videos not playing properly (Black Screen, Green Screen): Hello, I've run into a problem with videos not playing properly after installing the Asus ATK package from the support website. First, Youtube Videos failed to load the actual videos, only having the sound playing, with only a black screen. I disabled Hardware Acceleration...
  7. Video play green or black screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Video play green or black screen: After Win 10 installed, everything works fine except for videos. When I try to view them using my Facebook page, I am just getting a green or black screen although I usually have audio -- but not always. I have installed and updated AMD drivers. Thank you. 13786
  8. Booting to SSD shows black screen with green lines

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Booting to SSD shows black screen with green lines: Hello everyone, I have searched the entire internet for something similar to this problem and haven't found anything, So I decided to post here hoping you guys could help me debug this problem and help other people in the future. My system: 2HDDs 500gb 2.5" i7-4790...
  9. Video play green or black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Video play green or black screen: Getting a green or black screen when playing videos through Facebook. But, if I go directly to YouTube, the videos play with no problem. Thank you. 14343
  10. Green screen...

in Windows 10 Support
    Green screen...: Hi Now this is not Windows 10 issues, it is actually my old faithful Dell desktop running Vista... quite old now but it was OK for a machine used for basic internet use in my bedroom. but I know the experts on here may be able to help me *Smile It seems to have...