Windows 10: Green screen filter in Power Point

Discus and support Green screen filter in Power Point in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am making video and want to put it into Power Point presentation. I want to set up the green screen filter in the video box so that it shows just my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NicoAltink, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Green screen filter in Power Point

I am making video and want to put it into Power Point presentation. I want to set up the green screen filter in the video box so that it shows just my profile. Is it possible?

:)

NicoAltink, Feb 7, 2020

2. Green screen

Hi Nancy,

The issue you are experiencing may be due to a corrupted software or a hardware failure on the computer. However, we need to perform some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this concern. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• What were you doing when you encountered the green screen?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you also getting any error messages when experiencing the green screen? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, Feb 7, 2020
  3. green screens

Since I upgraded to windows 10. I'm getting green screens on IE, Firefox, Microsoft edge videos and on some movie apps. But not on Google Chrome.I have tried all the community step by step suggestive, instructions. But the problem is still there. I understood
    that Microsoft is having some issues with windows 10. Is that a fact? .

anthonypopwell, Feb 7, 2020
  4. Green screen filter in Power Point

Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you with you concern, we suggest that you refer to the post of Swetha Sree on the thread link below:

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

Green screen filter in Power Point

1. Green screen filter in Power Point - Similar Threads - Green screen filter

2. power point audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    power point audio: i use my laptop for making power point presentations. i need to use a microphone through the laptop to increase audio volume. i can connect a microphone to the laptop but cannot carry the voice through an output connection? I am using a Lenovo ThinkPad with windows 10. i...
  3. power point audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    power point audio: i use my laptop for making power point presentations. i need to use a microphone through the laptop to increase audio volume. i can connect a microphone to the laptop but cannot carry the voice through an output connection? I am using a Lenovo ThinkPad with windows 10. i...
  4. Power Point 2007

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Point 2007: I know MS no longer services PP2007 but I have many documents stored on this version. I have been able to access with Windows10. Now that updates are being downloaded for Windows11, I can no longer access my documents. What appears instead is "program jiberish" rather than...
  5. Power Point 2007

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power Point 2007: I know MS no longer services PP2007 but I have many documents stored on this version. I have been able to access with Windows10. Now that updates are being downloaded for Windows11, I can no longer access my documents. What appears instead is "program jiberish" rather than...
  6. can't retrieve power point screen recording

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't retrieve power point screen recording: I lost my powerpoint screen recording while I was converting the video. I tried to recovery the video using RECOVERED UNSAVED PRESENTATION function, but it still does not work for me. May I know what can I do to retrieve the screen recorded video?...
  7. Power point crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power point crashes: When inserting certain hi-res photos of roughly 6 MB, PP tries to open the Design suggestions Any way to turn that off? it is sooo annoying, and then crashes. I've made presentations with these large photos before, but this just started happening today 11 September 2020....
  8. Power Point

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Power Point: i have files in powerpoint on my pc. I have now got the PP app on my ipad. How do i link the two so i can access the files from my ipad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-point/65caf280-cca8-4424-b1f7-6d984987072c
  9. power point

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    power point: my power point will not display pictures/artwork/addons. It's telling me that my anti virus may be blocking this but this is the first time that this has ever happened....
  10. start menu has green text /filter on

in Windows 10 Support
    start menu has green text /filter on: Hello, Can any one help me please, it appears some how with out knowing I have a colour filter on that makes start menu text /icons in green, how do I revert back to normal?? I am Win 10 Home 64 bit picture attached Thanks Charlie 90676