Windows 10: Green screen on monitor

Discus and support Green screen on monitor in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi my monitor turns green when I start up my pc I says the pc is running but nothing happens then it goes black and says no signal I brought it to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by grahamgilbert2, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Green screen on monitor

Hi my monitor turns green when I start up my pc I says the pc is running but nothing happens then it goes black and says no signal I brought it to a repair shop they said they fixed it but it’s still happening

:)

grahamgilbert2, Jan 18, 2022

2. Green screen

Hi Nancy,

The issue you are experiencing may be due to a corrupted software or a hardware failure on the computer. However, we need to perform some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this concern. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• What were you doing when you encountered the green screen?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you also getting any error messages when experiencing the green screen? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, Jan 18, 2022
  3. green screens

Since I upgraded to windows 10. I'm getting green screens on IE, Firefox, Microsoft edge videos and on some movie apps. But not on Google Chrome.I have tried all the community step by step suggestive, instructions. But the problem is still there. I understood
    that Microsoft is having some issues with windows 10. Is that a fact? .

anthonypopwell, Jan 18, 2022
  4. Green screen on monitor

Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you with you concern, we suggest that you refer to the post of Swetha Sree on the thread link below:

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

Green screen on monitor

1. Green screen on monitor - Similar Threads - Green screen monitor

2. Green Screen On Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green Screen On Monitor: Hi I recently came across a problem were i was returned a green screen from my monitor and playing gta 5 and modding the story a little. Now when i try starting up my pc i only have the fans working and my monitor receives no signal. I have tried rebooting the pc and taking...
  3. Green Screen On Monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green Screen On Monitor: Hi I recently came across a problem were i was returned a green screen from my monitor and playing gta 5 and modding the story a little. Now when i try starting up my pc i only have the fans working and my monitor receives no signal. I have tried rebooting the pc and taking...
  4. Green Screen On Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Green screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green screen: Hi i tried activating the core isolation and after I restart i Get a green screen with the error: System THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED.What failed:hswultpep.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-screen/36853e64-ca5a-44ed-82ad-e1def40bda3f
  6. Green screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green screen: My computer randomly crashes to a green screen. It will restart without issue. I am running Windows 10. Any idea how I can track down the cause? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-screen/7f47fec5-556a-4b38-be8e-e4416bf2c57b
  7. Green screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green screen: My computer randomly crashes to a green screen. It will restart without issue. I am running Windows 10. Any idea how I can track down the cause? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-screen/7f47fec5-556a-4b38-be8e-e4416bf2c57b
  8. Green screen on monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green screen on monitor: Hi my monitor turns green when I start up my pc I says the pc is running but nothing happens then it goes black and says no signal I brought it to a repair shop they said they fixed it but it’s still happening...
  9. monitor turns green

monitor turns green: hello, I have a flat screen computerpretty old though.It was working just fine, until recently the monitor is turning green. I checked the cable for some loose connection, but its just fine.Could you please help me with what to do....
  10. Green screen

Green screen: So i was playing games on my computer and then it was frozen, i couldnt open anything, soon after, it turned green, all green, i couldnt do anything, cna anyone help?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-screen/dc60bc4e-d82d-4182-87a0-b6b4dc118c18