Windows 10: Green screen pop up while browsing Chinese site (from Mainland China)

Discus and support Green screen pop up while browsing Chinese site (from Mainland China) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My version is Window 10 Home Insider Preview 2004 Build 20190.rs.prerelease.200807-1609 162535 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Davelau0313, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Green screen pop up while browsing Chinese site (from Mainland China)

My version is Window 10 Home Insider Preview 2004
    Build 20190.rs.prerelease.200807-1609

:)

Davelau0313, Aug 14, 2020

2. How to update N95 8GB(from mainland, China) into European Version.

How to update N95 8GB(from mainland, China) into European Version.

This N95 is bought in mainland of China,

which has specifications:

GSM/GPRS phone

I wanna to it updated in hardware, for instance,

3G

and W-LAN access

BUt how?

wagneratwu, Aug 14, 2020
  3. dailuo Win User
    N82 China mainland model

The less money is not true. The price is the same and doesn't matter much where you shop for it in China. In fact many phones (non-chinese brands) are more expensive.

dailuo, Aug 14, 2020
  4. harrymc Win User

Green screen pop up while browsing Chinese site (from Mainland China)

How to type chinese on scandinavian keyboard layout?

Using the Chinese Simplified language and the Microsoft Pinyin keyboard,
    you choose this language in the language bar and then type Chinese letter
    names using Latin names, then choose among the displayed candidate characters.

Example:

Green screen pop up while browsing Chinese site (from Mainland China) yvT78.png

More information:

harrymc, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Green screen pop up while browsing Chinese site (from Mainland China)

1. Green screen pop up while browsing Chinese site (from Mainland China) - Similar Threads - Green screen pop

2. Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China?: Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China, for example, Macau and Hong Kong?If not, is that possible to pay up to acquire the license at a reasonable cost?...
  3. Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China?: Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China, for example, Macau and Hong Kong?If not, is that possible to pay up to acquire the license at a reasonable cost?...
  4. Green Powershell.exe pop-up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green Powershell.exe pop-up.: I am getting a green powershell popup that will not go away after I click on close. I have tried many times. I have run a clean reboot of windows and it is still happening. Through trial and error I held down esc button for about a minute strait and it closes. I have checked...
  5. chinese Simplified,China

in Windows 10 Customization
    chinese Simplified,China: I can not remove that langue from my PC[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chinese-simplifiedchina/331a05de-15d6-4fc7-aa5a-6d0d4b350207
  6. Pop-up Tab while browsing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop-up Tab while browsing: Hello all, I received a pop-up tab with a strange message. It has the official icon for the tab. It reads: "Windows Firewall has detected that your Windows 10 is damaged and irrelevant." Check it out: link to Snipped: https://imgur.com/uzt703q If anyone has any...
  7. Windows couldn't activate and Mainland China Support couldn't help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows couldn't activate and Mainland China Support couldn't help: I upgrade my windows from 10 home to 10 pro through the microsoft store, but the windows couldn't activate ever since. I've contacted alienware and microsoft support of mainland china, and they couldn't figure out....
  8. Chinese Pop Up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Chinese Pop Up: I have been getting this Chinese pop up for over a year. I lived in China for two years and had to download a few Chinese apps while I was there such as Alipay, WeChat, QQ, and I believe it was called One Drive. I moved back to the USA and uninstalled all these programs so I...
  9. Microsoft removed cortana service in China Mainland?

in Cortana
    Microsoft removed cortana service in China Mainland?: Cortana couldn't work from this month, no matter on pc or on mobile app. It always responsed cannot find page in mobile. So I want to know wheter the service will be stopped or something happed, wheter it will be restored later or never....
  10. No Microsoft Translator showing in address bar. In Mainland China.

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Microsoft Translator showing in address bar. In Mainland China.: I have a desktop and a notebook both running Windows 10, but the desktop won't show the translate icon in the address bar, so I can't translate webpages, although it does show on my notebook. What can I do to get it to work? Thanks....