Windows 10: Green screen, then blue screen, then PC turns off. What do I do?

Discus and support Green screen, then blue screen, then PC turns off. What do I do? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey everyone. I built a computer a couple days ago for a friend and it seems to have some issues I've never encountered before. It ran OK the first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SuniteSideB, May 30, 2020.

1. Green screen, then blue screen, then PC turns off. What do I do?

Hey everyone. I built a computer a couple days ago for a friend and it seems to have some issues I've never encountered before. It ran OK the first day, but now whenever we try to boot into it, we get past the login screen, then Windows throws a (solid) green screen, then the computer blue screens, and restarts. I've already tried updating the BIOS (it literally blue screened in login screen right after updating BIOS), so I don't know what to do.

Specs: Ryzen 3 3200G, 8GB Ram (2x4GB), Gigabyte GA-A320M-S2H Motherboard, 500W 80+ EVGA PSU

Any help (even guesses) appreciated. What do I do?

Thanks in advance!!!

submitted by /u/SuniteSideB
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SuniteSideB, May 30, 2020

2. Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you with you concern, we suggest that you refer to the post of Swetha Sree on the thread link below:

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Jun 4, 2020
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Green screen, then blue screen, then PC turns off. What do I do?

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Green screen, then blue screen, then PC turns off. What do I do?

1. Green screen, then blue screen, then PC turns off. What do I do? - Similar Threads - Green screen blue

2. Turned my computer this is my screen , what do I do??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Turned my computer this is my screen , what do I do??: Turned my computer this is my screen , what do I do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turned-my-computer-this-is-my-screen-what-do-i-do/30236bac-43c7-4b78-8b0b-50befa015f3e
  3. Turned my computer this is my screen , what do I do??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turned my computer this is my screen , what do I do??: Turned my computer this is my screen , what do I do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turned-my-computer-this-is-my-screen-what-do-i-do/30236bac-43c7-4b78-8b0b-50befa015f3e
  4. Hi my screen is showing green with tints of purple what do I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi my screen is showing green with tints of purple what do I do: Hi my screen is showing green with tints of purple what do I, this morning it was fine but now when I got on again it jsut turned purple then green. I didn't drop my pc recently or spill anything on it or put pressure on it. So yea I really need help....
  5. Hi my screen is showing green with tints of purple what do I do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi my screen is showing green with tints of purple what do I do: Hi my screen is showing green with tints of purple what do I, this morning it was fine but now when I got on again it jsut turned purple then green. I didn't drop my pc recently or spill anything on it or put pressure on it. So yea I really need help....
  6. Blue screen green screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen green screen: Ive previously opened one of these and i had 3 dudes spamming at once and it didnt let me messege i have been on a greenscreen wich looks like this and im in safe mode looking at my mini dump files but i dont know how to upload then due to safe mode not having interent...
  7. What do I do? Blue screen of death then black screen of death

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What do I do? Blue screen of death then black screen of death: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Panda_Sap [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lqpfjw/what_do_i_do_blue_screen_of_death_then_black/
  8. What do I do about repeated blue screens of death?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What do I do about repeated blue screens of death?: For the last few days, my computer has given me multiple problems: It has given me blue screens of death with the stop code of Critical Process Died. It has also just frozen a few times before going to a black screen with only my mouse on it. And, it has given me the issue of...
  9. Whats a green screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Whats a green screen?: Hello, I heard of blue screen, But never heard of green screen. Well that what happen to my windows 10 today, got a green screen. It took some seconds before it was fixed, but what is a green screen?...
  10. Blue and green screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue and green screen: My compter keeps going back and forth from a blue screen to a green screen. I cannot get onto my compter whatsoever. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/blue-and-green-screen/568a6cb4-d4d5-44ae-90b2-adb048ebb74d