Windows 10: green screen when installing Bluestacks

Discus and support green screen when installing Bluestacks in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi since the last 2 Windows 10 Insider Preview Builds the software I used to run Android called Bluestacks has been giving me a green screen and a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by shakennstirred, Oct 24, 2020.

1. green screen when installing Bluestacks

Hi
    since the last 2 Windows 10 Insider Preview Builds
    the software I used to run Android called Bluestacks has been giving me a green screen and a reboot
    with the error Unexpected kernel mode trap .
    haven't been able to sort it, anyone know of a fix or reason for the error.
    thanks

:)

shakennstirred, Oct 24, 2020

2. Green screen

Hi Nancy,

The issue you are experiencing may be due to a corrupted software or a hardware failure on the computer. However, we need to perform some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this concern. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• What were you doing when you encountered the green screen?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you also getting any error messages when experiencing the green screen? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, Oct 24, 2020
  3. green screens

Since I upgraded to windows 10. I'm getting green screens on IE, Firefox, Microsoft edge videos and on some movie apps. But not on Google Chrome.I have tried all the community step by step suggestive, instructions. But the problem is still there. I understood
    that Microsoft is having some issues with windows 10. Is that a fact? .

anthonypopwell, Oct 24, 2020
  4. green screen when installing Bluestacks

Problem with bluestacks on windows 10

Hi Saharsh,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know; do you get any error message, while trying to run the program?

I would suggest you to uninstall the Bluestack program and try installing it again.

Step 1:

To uninstall follow the steps.

1) Press Windows key + x and select Program and features.

2) Right click on the Bluestack and click on
    Uninstall

Step 2: Install Bluestack application again and check if it helps.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

green screen when installing Bluestacks

1. green screen when installing Bluestacks - Similar Threads - green screen installing

2. bluestacks installation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluestacks installation problem: after the setup was over popped up is this something i should be worried about? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluestacks-installation-problem/7ca4b5bc-3d44-47f7-aff3-1dd60b17ebe7
  3. bluestacks installation problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluestacks installation problem: after the setup was over popped up is this something i should be worried about? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluestacks-installation-problem/7ca4b5bc-3d44-47f7-aff3-1dd60b17ebe7
  4. Clock_watchdog_timeout blue screen crash error when launching bluestacks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock_watchdog_timeout blue screen crash error when launching bluestacks: Hey,Today I decided to install bluestacks to play some android games on the pc. Unfortunately, it seems like launching bluestacks is the cause of the issue. Below is the minidump.Any ideas on what the issue is?https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtzNyq6P4fuj4CcvKf5IjyzAZnOn?e=TTJNAD...
  5. BlueStacks: What Is It and Is It Safe To Install?

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    BlueStacks: What Is It and Is It Safe To Install?: What’s BlueStacks? BlueStacks is a free cross-platform Android Emulator. In simpler terms, it’s like a virtual Android phone running on your Mac or Windows PC. It’s really useful if you were dreaming about playing some Android games that are not available for PC like Clash...
  6. Bluestacks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluestacks: HelloI can't uninstall Bluestacks from my PC. When I click "Uninstall", it doesn't show anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluestacks/9b8f5f23-3508-4c23-9e0a-2f8fc3c98ffd
  7. Green screen when watching a video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green screen when watching a video: Hello, it must have been 2 months since I have empty green screens that appear randomly when I watch videos, whether on youtube, twich or netflix. However, I do not know that it comes from windows or the graphics card. There are several errors that appear at the time of the...
  8. bluestack

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluestack: My son wants to install bluestack app emulator. Is it safe on windows 10 home edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluestack/6b084f17-5d68-4502-a036-7fa8a1c47d7b
  9. green screen when videos play

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    green screen when videos play: New Acer laptop, the videos (youtube etc.) play audio but only a green screen on video. The frames can be seen along the progress bar (sorry don't know terminology). How can I fix this? I have Windows 10 Home...
  10. BlueStacks installation problem :(

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BlueStacks installation problem :(: So...i had downloaded the newest version of bluestacks. The problem is that when i run the installation file it starts extraction and stops at 89%. Then pops up the window saying that- ''windows cannot find MICROINSTALLERNATIVE.exe. Make sure you type the name correctly,...