Windows 10: Green Screen when viewing any videos

Discus and support Green Screen when viewing any videos in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have been experiencing some issues with my new AERO 15 X laptop. Whenever i view any kind of video on my laptop, it plays in a green screen,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sxhmmxh, Aug 12, 2018.

1. sxhmmxh Win User

Green Screen when viewing any videos

Hello,

I have been experiencing some issues with my new AERO 15 X laptop. Whenever i view any kind of video on my laptop, it plays in a green screen, but the audio is fine. I have tried updating my graphics driver, but does not work. I do not want to disable hardware acceleration, because it would slow down everything, so any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Specifications:

- i7-8750H @ 2.20 GHz

- Nvidia GTX 1070 Max Q

- 16 GB Ram (Single Channel)

:)

sxhmmxh, Aug 12, 2018

2. green screens

Since I upgraded to windows 10. I'm getting green screens on IE, Firefox, Microsoft edge videos and on some movie apps. But not on Google Chrome.I have tried all the community step by step suggestive, instructions. But the problem is still there. I understood
    that Microsoft is having some issues with windows 10. Is that a fact? .

anthonypopwell, Aug 12, 2018
  3. PatM.YV. Win User
    Getting green screen on Facebook videos

OT- Green Screen

Hey, my green screen problems are common except that I only get green screen on Facebook videos. One or two will work, then BAM green screen. No green screen on any other programs or sites. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Pat

PatM.YV., Aug 12, 2018
  4. kdherr Win User

Green screen and black

Had the same problem and tried all kinds of updates and reinstalls. Finally I fixed it! Typed in Troubleshooting which brought me the control panel. Look to the left and you will see "view all" click on it. When you click view all you will see the whole troubleshooting list. Double click hardware and devices and run the trouble shooter. Mine said something about an out of date driver but ignore that and click next and it will continue to check for problems. It then found "failed to detect hardware changes" it then applied the fix. I am now finally playing videos without green or black screens.!

kdherr, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Green Screen when viewing any videos - Similar Threads - Green Screen viewing

2. Clip Champ - 5 seconds of Green Screen when exporting any video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clip Champ - 5 seconds of Green Screen when exporting any video: Just starting using ClipChamp on Windows 11. Multiple videos I recorded using OSB recorder, after editing fine in ClipChamp, when exporting regardless of resolution, I get 5 seconds of green screen video, instead of my video, with my voice audio in the background. I've tried...
  3. Clip Champ - 5 seconds of Green Screen when exporting any video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clip Champ - 5 seconds of Green Screen when exporting any video: Just starting using ClipChamp on Windows 11. Multiple videos I recorded using OSB recorder, after editing fine in ClipChamp, when exporting regardless of resolution, I get 5 seconds of green screen video, instead of my video, with my voice audio in the background. I've tried...
  4. Blank Green Screen when hitting the play arrow for any video

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank Green Screen when hitting the play arrow for any video: When I hit the play arrow for any video the screen immediately goes to a blank green screen. I get the audio feed but no video. Is there a setting or device problem I can fix?...
  5. videos display as a green screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    videos display as a green screen: Just in the last month, video player on certain videos provides audio but I am only seeing a green screen. I have exhausted what I know to try to fix the problem....
  6. Green screen when watching a video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green screen when watching a video: Hello, it must have been 2 months since I have empty green screens that appear randomly when I watch videos, whether on youtube, twich or netflix. However, I do not know that it comes from windows or the graphics card. There are several errors that appear at the time of the...
  7. Videos when played have green screen and not the actual video.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Videos when played have green screen and not the actual video.: Whenever i try to play saved videos, I can only see a green screen and not the actual video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-when-played-have-green-screen-and-not-the/9eaed6b0-a26c-491d-8b81-f40056ab5199
  8. Green screen for videos

Green screen for videos: I'm not sure how long ago I updated my computer, but I want to say about a month maybe less than that I tried to watch a video on Youtube and I could only see a green screen and hearwhatwas being said in the video. So I did some research and found out you could disable...
  9. green screen when videos play

green screen when videos play: New Acer laptop, the videos (youtube etc.) play audio but only a green screen on video. The frames can be seen along the progress bar (sorry don't know terminology). How can I fix this? I have Windows 10 Home...
  10. Green screen videos

Green screen videos: I've recently downloaded the new version of Windows, and since then I've been getting this issue where other than chrome because I turned off Hardware acceleration. Every other apps have green screen when I play videos. For example like instagram. i need help a respond will...