Windows 10: Green Screen while trying to create an Angular Project

Discus and support Green Screen while trying to create an Angular Project in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there,It happened to me 2 times, I tried once more for sure. When I try to create an Angular project and the NPM starts to install the packages... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Guilherme Marques -, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Green Screen while trying to create an Angular Project

Hello there,It happened to me 2 times, I tried once more for sure. When I try to create an Angular project and the NPM starts to install the packages then suddenly I get a green screen, it's really fast so I'm not able to read the reason behind it. I'm running the latest dev version of the windows 11, 25145 at the moment. No dump file was created at C:/Windows/Minidump.Wasn't happening before this windows version.Best regards.

:)

Guilherme Marques -, Jun 27, 2022
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to project PC screen to TV

Hi Pat,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the following questions to help you further:

• How are you trying to project the Laptop screen?
    • Are you receiving any error message?
    • Were you able to project the laptop screen to TV earlier?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article
    Fix connections to wireless displays or docks
    and check if that helps.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 27, 2022
  3. Project Second screen constantly appearing.

Hi Norga,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know some more information so that we can diagnose and troubleshoot the issue in a better way:

• what is the exact issue that you want us to help with? Do you want to get help in projecting a second screen or to remove the popup?
    • As you've said " I tried unsuccessfully to project a screen", do you wish to project a second screen currently?
    • What happened exactly when you tried to project a second screen? Did you receive any error message or any error code?
    The popup comes as the system might not be able to detect the monitors. I suggest you to update the Display drivers, it may force the system to detect the available monitors. Here is the steps:

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Locate the driver and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.

Reply with the information and we'll be happy to assist you.

Navneet Anand, Jun 27, 2022
  4. Green Screen while trying to create an Angular Project

Green screen

Hi Nancy,

The issue you are experiencing may be due to a corrupted software or a hardware failure on the computer. However, we need to perform some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this concern. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• What were you doing when you encountered the green screen?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you also getting any error messages when experiencing the green screen? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

Green Screen while trying to create an Angular Project

1. Green Screen while trying to create an Angular Project - Similar Threads - Green Screen while

2. Green screen of death while trying to shutdown my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green screen of death while trying to shutdown my laptop: Recently my PC is having severe trouble shutting down. It keeps showing shutting down screen for around 10 minutes until a green screen of death with Driver link state failure appears and my PC restarts. Please help it's been really annoying i checked what's causing it and...
  3. Green screen of death while trying to shutdown my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green screen of death while trying to shutdown my laptop: Recently my PC is having severe trouble shutting down. It keeps showing shutting down screen for around 10 minutes until a green screen of death with Driver link state failure appears and my PC restarts. Please help it's been really annoying i checked what's causing it and...
  4. Green Screen while trying to create an Angular Project

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green Screen while trying to create an Angular Project: Hello there,It happened to me 2 times, I tried once more for sure. When I try to create an Angular project and the NPM starts to install the packages then suddenly I get a green screen, it's really fast so I'm not able to read the reason behind it. I'm running the latest dev...
  5. Green screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green screen: My computer randomly crashes to a green screen. It will restart without issue. I am running Windows 10. Any idea how I can track down the cause? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-screen/7f47fec5-556a-4b38-be8e-e4416bf2c57b
  6. Green Screen of Death while using COM port

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green Screen of Death while using COM port: My Windows 11 system has been GSOD everytime I connect a device to a COM port for the past 4 days. I have updated all drivers and the problem still persists.Is there anything I can do to fix this problem?...
  7. Green Screen of Death while using COM port

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green Screen of Death while using COM port: My Windows 11 system has been GSOD everytime I connect a device to a COM port for the past 4 days. I have updated all drivers and the problem still persists.Is there anything I can do to fix this problem?...
  8. Green screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green screen: So i was playing games on my computer and then it was frozen, i couldnt open anything, soon after, it turned green, all green, i couldnt do anything, cna anyone help?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-screen/dc60bc4e-d82d-4182-87a0-b6b4dc118c18
  9. Windows 10 green screen while playing videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 green screen while playing videos: why am i getting a green screen every time i watch videos on my laptop using windows 10 i can't play video's in settings & Netflix same problem there is a voice but on green screen!!! tell me what to do other answers didn't help me at all...
  10. screen projection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen projection: Hi, What I'm want to know is: How can I project the pc game window as one screen, and keep my desktop/windows screens as an other. Basicity I want to run a pc game and project the display to my tv, whilst keeping otherwise normal pc functionality on my laptop....