Windows 10: Green screen with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION occurs everytime I try to launch PUBG

Discus and support Green screen with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION occurs everytime I try to launch PUBG in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; OS*: Win10 Home Insider Preview Build 18290.rs_prerelease.181121-1501 Graphic card&driver: NIVIDIA GTX 1050 with version 417.35 (full installation)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Luis_Conard, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Green screen with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION occurs everytime I try to launch PUBG

OS*: Win10 Home Insider Preview Build 18290.rs_prerelease.181121-1501

Graphic card&driver: NIVIDIA GTX 1050 with version 417.35 (full installation)

RAM: Samsung 4GB*2

CPU: Intel i5-7300HQ@2.50GHz*4

SSD: Samsung MZVLW128HEGR-000 (128GB), PUBG is installed in this disk.

If I launch PUBG in Steam, system would splash with green screen with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and restart immediately, similar circumstances did not occur while launching other games.

*degraded from build 18305.1003

:)

Luis_Conard, Dec 23, 2018

2. Green screen

Hi Nancy,

The issue you are experiencing may be due to a corrupted software or a hardware failure on the computer. However, we need to perform some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this concern. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• What were you doing when you encountered the green screen?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you also getting any error messages when experiencing the green screen? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, Dec 23, 2018
  3. green screens

Since I upgraded to windows 10. I'm getting green screens on IE, Firefox, Microsoft edge videos and on some movie apps. But not on Google Chrome.I have tried all the community step by step suggestive, instructions. But the problem is still there. I understood
    that Microsoft is having some issues with windows 10. Is that a fact? .

anthonypopwell, Dec 23, 2018
  4. Green screen with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION occurs everytime I try to launch PUBG

My xbox app just is a green screen

Hi Jakob,

Corrupted app data and an outdated version of the app are possible reasons as to why the Xbox app just shows green screen after launching it. To determine the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your device or your Xbox account before encountering this issue?
    • Have you tried launching other Windows 10 built-in applications to check if the same issue occurs?
    • Are you getting any error messages when the Xbox app is stuck on the green screen?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1: Run apps troubleshooter

We recommend running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this
    link
    . This troubleshooter can help resolve issues with built-in Windows 10 apps.

Method 2: Check for updates

We also recommend keeping your device up-to-date. Refer to
    How to get software and driver updates for Windows 10
    for the steps.

Catherine Cus., Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

Green screen with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION occurs everytime I try to launch PUBG

1. Green screen with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION occurs everytime I try to launch PUBG - Similar Threads - Green screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

2. Get a BSOD when I tried to launch PubG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get a BSOD when I tried to launch PubG: It's okay to play PubG without a problem, but last week, when I tried to launch PubG, my laptop got BSOD. It's totally out of sudden, because I didn't update Windows or other drives. So, I contact Dell support, they were troubleshooting like updating BIOS, and drives,...
  3. Get a BSOD when I tried to launch PubG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get a BSOD when I tried to launch PubG: It's okay to play PubG without a problem, but last week, when I tried to launch PubG, my laptop got BSOD. It's totally out of sudden, because I didn't update Windows or other drives. So, I contact Dell support, they were troubleshooting like updating BIOS, and drives,...
  4. PC hang everytime I try to launch a game

PC hang everytime I try to launch a game: RTX 4090 with latest Nvidia driver. It hang after I install this driver. The error seems relating to DirectX, any help here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-hang-everytime-i-try-to-launch-a-game/35101ae2-0b59-417c-abf7-8ce6a89cf7bc
  5. Blue screen everytime try to launch Genshin Impact

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen everytime try to launch Genshin Impact: Hi,My computer blue screen 3 times when I tried to open Genshin Impact.The blue screen occur when I log in to screen game run file verify and I never got to login screen twiceThe third time occur while i run repair through launcher not open game and it als run file verifyThe...
  6. Blue screen everytime try to launch Genshin Impact

Blue screen everytime try to launch Genshin Impact: Hi,My computer blue screen 3 times when I tried to open Genshin Impact.The blue screen occur when I log in to screen game run file verify and I never got to login screen twiceThe third time occur while i run repair through launcher not open game and it als run file verifyThe...
  7. Blue screen everytime try to launch Genshin Impact

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION only when i open PUBG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION only when i open PUBG: I get blue screen of death whenever i start Pubg. Game works for 30 seconds and usually after i get into the lobby my pc crashes. But this only happens in PUBG.I tried uninstalling and reinstalling graphics driver, sfc- scannow. Also i did a Memory test and it showed no...
  9. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION only when i open PUBG

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION only when i open PUBG: I get blue screen of death whenever i start Pubg. Game works for 30 seconds and usually after i get into the lobby my pc crashes. But this only happens in PUBG.I tried uninstalling and reinstalling graphics driver, sfc- scannow. Also i did a Memory test and it showed no...
  10. system_service_exception Green Screen of death when trying to run virtual machine and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    system_service_exception Green Screen of death when trying to run virtual machine and...: when trying to run MEmu, memu says "virtualization disabled" and then GSOD when I checked, virtualization is enabled NOX gives no warning and just go with the GSOD VMWare says "VMware Player and Device/Credential Guard are not compatible. VMware Player can be run after...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system_service_exception green screen of death

2. system service exception windows 10 gREEN SCREEN

3. system service exception when open pubg

4. System service exception segurazo,
  5. green screen system service exception,
  6. system_service_exception pubg,
  7. system service exception windows 10 pubg,
  8. pubg causes green screen of death