Windows 10: green screen

Discus and support green screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I try to watch a movie all I see is a green screen . Why ? how can I see the movie and mot the green screen ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JimBarter, Feb 11, 2019.

1. JimBarter Win User

green screen

When I try to watch a movie all I see is a green screen . Why ? how can I see the movie and mot the green screen ?

:)

JimBarter, Feb 11, 2019

2. Green screen

Hi Nancy,

The issue you are experiencing may be due to a corrupted software or a hardware failure on the computer. However, we need to perform some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this concern. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• What were you doing when you encountered the green screen?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you also getting any error messages when experiencing the green screen? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, Feb 11, 2019
  3. green screens

Since I upgraded to windows 10. I'm getting green screens on IE, Firefox, Microsoft edge videos and on some movie apps. But not on Google Chrome.I have tried all the community step by step suggestive, instructions. But the problem is still there. I understood
    that Microsoft is having some issues with windows 10. Is that a fact? .

anthonypopwell, Feb 11, 2019
  4. green screen

Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you with you concern, we suggest that you refer to the post of Swetha Sree on the thread link below:

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

green screen

1. green screen - Similar Threads - green screen

2. EVERY photo I upload is GREEN tinted NOT the SCREEN... the PHOTOS.

in Windows 10 Customization
    EVERY photo I upload is GREEN tinted NOT the SCREEN... the PHOTOS.: Aloha! I NEED help. Please. I have posted this question in forums, help sites, called PC repair shops and STILL have not found an answer. The issue started about a week ago. My PC is a year old. Never had this issue before. Uploaded pics are green tinted, with one...
  3. Insider build green screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Insider build green screen error: hi after i start my surface pro 3-all boots up fine after about 3 mins it goes green screen with a system service exception and the cause is bindfit.sys any ideas what this is? Can i disable it? thanks!...
  4. system_service_exception Green Screen of death when trying to run virtual machine and...

system_service_exception Green Screen of death when trying to run virtual machine and...: when trying to run MEmu, memu says "virtualization disabled" and then GSOD when I checked, virtualization is enabled NOX gives no warning and just go with the GSOD VMWare says "VMware Player and Device/Credential Guard are not compatible. VMware Player can be run after...
  5. when I watch movies on Movies&TV app,I saw the green screen on this app. I mean I cant see...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when I watch movies on Movies&TV app,I saw the green screen on this app. I mean I cant see...: when I watch movies on Movies&TV app,I saw the green screen on this app. I mean I cant see characters and colors * Moved from IE10/Win8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-watch-movies-on-moviestv-appi-saw-the-green/0c11f734-326a-47b8-baff-0bc793ea149d
  6. my computer just got that green screen of death

my computer just got that green screen of death: hello. if you see the title you know what i am talking about. the computer i have is a surface pro 5th gen with an intel core i5 7300 cpu if anyone knows what to do please reply....
  7. Green screen for videos

Green screen for videos: I'm not sure how long ago I updated my computer, but I want to say about a month maybe less than that I tried to watch a video on Youtube and I could only see a green screen and hearwhatwas being said in the video. So I did some research and found out you could disable...
  8. Green screen with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION occurs everytime I try to launch PUBG

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Green screen with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION occurs everytime I try to launch PUBG: OS*: Win10 Home Insider Preview Build 18290.rs_prerelease.181121-1501 Graphic card&driver: NIVIDIA GTX 1050 with version 417.35 (full installation) RAM: Samsung 4GB*2 CPU: Intel i5-7300HQ@2.50GHz*4 SSD: Samsung MZVLW128HEGR-000 (128GB), PUBG is installed in this disk....
  9. Lines of Green Vertical Pixels Across Desktop Home Screen

Lines of Green Vertical Pixels Across Desktop Home Screen: Hello, so I've had issues with a vertical lines of green pixels across my desktop home screen. I have narrowed down the issue to either my motherboard or the OS (Windows 10 Pro 64-bit). It isn't the gpu since I have uninstalled it plugged in a displayport into the motherboard...
  10. Green/Black Screen Frequency

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Green/Black Screen Frequency: win10 running on hp spectre x360 13 (Running Chrome usually) Spent too many hours attempting to create usb system recovery drive before I learned that is not possible. MS should inform us of such issues in the beginning. Main reason for a backup plan is the frequency of...