Windows 10: Green Screen

Discus and support Green Screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've been using Zoom a lot. In order to select a background from my camera roll, a "green screen" is required. What does that mean?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pgolitz3rd, May 31, 2020.

1. Green Screen

I've been using Zoom a lot. In order to select a background from my camera roll, a "green screen" is required. What does that mean?

:)

pgolitz3rd, May 31, 2020

2. Green screen

Hi Nancy,

The issue you are experiencing may be due to a corrupted software or a hardware failure on the computer. However, we need to perform some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this concern. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• What were you doing when you encountered the green screen?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you also getting any error messages when experiencing the green screen? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, May 31, 2020
  3. green screens

Since I upgraded to windows 10. I'm getting green screens on IE, Firefox, Microsoft edge videos and on some movie apps. But not on Google Chrome.I have tried all the community step by step suggestive, instructions. But the problem is still there. I understood
    that Microsoft is having some issues with windows 10. Is that a fact? .

anthonypopwell, May 31, 2020
  4. Green Screen

Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you with you concern, we suggest that you refer to the post of Swetha Sree on the thread link below:

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards.

Jeraldine Ase, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Green Screen

1. Green Screen - Similar Threads - Green Screen

2. Win10 hard drive going into green screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 hard drive going into green screen: So I had a malware infection last night. I ran a few suggested apps, and was able to get my pc back up and running. But when I booted the PC this morning, it went to the dreaded green screen. Now it won't boot, boot repair isn't working does it ever?, and there is no option...
  3. Win10 hard drive going into green screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 hard drive going into green screen: So I had a malware infection last night. I ran a few suggested apps, and was able to get my pc back up and running. But when I booted the PC this morning, it went to the dreaded green screen. Now it won't boot, boot repair isn't working does it ever?, and there is no option...
  4. Win10 hard drive going into green screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Green screen error on Watchdog violation, watchdog timeout or pc freezes

Green screen error on Watchdog violation, watchdog timeout or pc freezes: IMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.22621.3520STACK_COMMAND: .cxr; .ecxr ; kbEXCEPTION_CODE_STR: 5D9532CBEXCEPTION_STR: WRONG_SYMBOLSPROCESS_NAME: ntoskrnl.wrong.symbols.exeIMAGE_NAME: ntoskrnl.wrong.symbols.exeMODULE_NAME: nt_wrong_symbolsSYMBOL_NAME:...
  6. Green screen error on Watchdog violation, watchdog timeout or pc freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green screen error on Watchdog violation, watchdog timeout or pc freezes: IMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.22621.3520STACK_COMMAND: .cxr; .ecxr ; kbEXCEPTION_CODE_STR: 5D9532CBEXCEPTION_STR: WRONG_SYMBOLSPROCESS_NAME: ntoskrnl.wrong.symbols.exeIMAGE_NAME: ntoskrnl.wrong.symbols.exeMODULE_NAME: nt_wrong_symbolsSYMBOL_NAME:...
  7. A green line just appeared on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A green line just appeared on my screen: Was using my laptop and a green line suddenly appeared. Any idea what happened and suggestions how to fix it? Laptop is ASUS X415JA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-green-line-just-appeared-on-my-screen/2de724ee-3460-4c3c-80ad-a22af42b0432
  8. A green line just appeared on my screen

A green line just appeared on my screen: Was using my laptop and a green line suddenly appeared. Any idea what happened and suggestions how to fix it? Laptop is ASUS X415JA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-green-line-just-appeared-on-my-screen/2de724ee-3460-4c3c-80ad-a22af42b0432
  9. Fix horizontal or vertical Green line on laptop screen

in Windows 10 News
    Fix horizontal or vertical Green line on laptop screen: [IMG]This article will show you how to fix horizontal or vertical green lines on a laptop screen. This issue can occur due to an outdated Graphics card driver or a hardware issue. How to fix horizontal or vertical Green line on laptop screen Use the following solutions to fix...
  10. Green Screen while gaming, sometime randomly freeze and have to hard restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green Screen while gaming, sometime randomly freeze and have to hard restart.: As the title suggests, I've been so frustrated about this problem. I really don't know what is causing it. The green screen said it's caused by "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and indicates issues with the driver ntoskrnl.exe. I hope someone could helpMinidump file:...