Windows 10: green shade on 3/4 of laptop screen

Discus and support green shade on 3/4 of laptop screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; just updated a win7 to a win10 and the first couple of days the screen was fine. after a the couple of days the screen now has a green tint and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by [alfie]1k, Nov 27, 2020.

1. [alfie]1k Win User

green shade on 3/4 of laptop screen

just updated a win7 to a win10 and the first couple of days the screen was fine. after a the couple of days the screen now has a green tint and vertical streaks up to a line about 3/4 from the bottom up. the last 1/4 of screen is clear as it should be. if some one knows what is causing this please help, thanks.

:)

[alfie]1k, Nov 27, 2020
  2. dsbw1 Win User

shaded laptop screen

Thanks for response. Tried but not helping. In fact the shaded bottom area has moved from 1/3 of screen to half the screen. Frustrating because this is a new laptop, only got it a few days ago!

green shade on 3/4 of laptop screen 9f750a32-5df2-44ad-acfe-ceb927526e89?upload=true.jpg

dsbw1, Nov 27, 2020
  3. dsbw1 Win User
    shaded laptop screen

this is a brand-new asus vivobook, a few days old. this morning while using laptop suddenly the bottom third of screen becomes shaded, grey. could not get rid of it. help!

dsbw1, Nov 27, 2020
  4. dsbw1 Win User

shaded laptop screen

Thanks for response. Tried but not helping. In fact the shaded bottom area has moved from 1/3 of screen to half the screen. Frustrating because this is a new laptop, only got it a few days ago!

green shade on 3/4 of laptop screen 9f750a32-5df2-44ad-acfe-ceb927526e89?upload=true.jpg

dsbw1, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

1. green shade on 3/4 of laptop screen - Similar Threads - green shade laptop

2. green screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    green screen: Every time I try to use the media player for viewing video ie.Youtube all I get is a green screen why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-screen/2a0d88d7-4e08-4c5a-ac07-67a62a68a7a2
  3. White Shades appears on the screen

White Shades appears on the screen: [ATTACH] These white shades appears on the screen when scrolling or while using any driver software like Steel series engine etc..?? could anyone give me a solution please..!!!...
  4. Green screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green screen: So i was playing games on my computer and then it was frozen, i couldnt open anything, soon after, it turned green, all green, i couldnt do anything, cna anyone help?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-screen/dc60bc4e-d82d-4182-87a0-b6b4dc118c18
  5. Display screen half white shaded

Display screen half white shaded: My monitor screen suddenly became like this. What I can do? I checked wit another monitor and it worked fine. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-screen-half-white-shaded/f86bcbbb-4991-413c-87c6-c8792223d470
  6. Green dot on my laptop screen, help!!

Green dot on my laptop screen, help!!: so i had my laptop screen changed a couple of days ago, everything was normal but today i noticed a green dot in my screen, it seems to be the only one there as i cant notice another one, i restarted my laptop but its still there, its kinda small, like a pin's head but its...
  7. Green Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Green Screen: I've been using Zoom a lot. In order to select a background from my camera roll, a "green screen" is required. What does that mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-screen/2a3ce4b4-813e-475e-afd3-b4642e253739
  8. green screen

green screen: When I try to watch a movie all I see is a green screen . Why ? how can I see the movie and mot the green screen ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-screen/19b3cbe3-0662-4cbb-9fd3-762538ab4dc7
  9. My windows 10 laptop start with 3/4 of screen as black after update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My windows 10 laptop start with 3/4 of screen as black after update: Hi After updating my Yoga 900 Windows to 1607,When I power on the system, 3/4 of the screen is black!! I had to plug in my external monitor so the screen appears fully (4/4). What should I do ? [img] 66252
  10. Green screen...

in Windows 10 Support
    Green screen...: Hi Now this is not Windows 10 issues, it is actually my old faithful Dell desktop running Vista... quite old now but it was OK for a machine used for basic internet use in my bedroom. but I know the experts on here may be able to help me *Smile It seems to have...