Windows 10: green stop code whea_uncorrectable_error and no ssd detected on rebooting

Discus and support green stop code whea_uncorrectable_error and no ssd detected on rebooting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have got two times the whea_uncorrectable_error for the last few weeks and specific thing is that it can not create dump and my laptop/BIOS can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vozmen, Nov 25, 2020.

1. vozmen Win User

green stop code whea_uncorrectable_error and no ssd detected on rebooting

I have got two times the whea_uncorrectable_error for the last few weeks

and specific thing is that it can not create dump and my laptop/BIOS can't see my SSD right after rebooting on this error.

only second rebooting brings SSD back and boots Windows

any suggestions?

green stop code whea_uncorrectable_error and no ssd detected on rebooting 6880ddc1-3c63-4d77-b2da-ad96eb58f9c5?upload=true.jpg

:)

vozmen, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Stop Code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hi,

This might be caused by faulty driver, hardware issues or antivirus software problems. We suggest checking this
    article that has steps on how to resolve stop code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Anne Ros, Nov 25, 2020
  3. diznanl Win User
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Random reboots and 0x124 error

Thanks, axe0

How do I explain what steps I took... I ran dm_log_collector.exe but not sure how results were actually acquired/interpreted.

I need to be able to explain steps I took and steps taken to reproduce.

Attachment 162250

thanks, in advance!

diznanl, Nov 25, 2020
  4. green stop code whea_uncorrectable_error and no ssd detected on rebooting

Stop code

What to do when my laptop stops with the following code?

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

This happened several times today, and a hard reboot don’t help.

KjellHaugen, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

green stop code whea_uncorrectable_error and no ssd detected on rebooting

1. green stop code whea_uncorrectable_error and no ssd detected on rebooting - Similar Threads - green stop code

2. Critical Process Died stop code and no administrator account detected reboot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died stop code and no administrator account detected reboot loop: I got a Critical _Process_Died stop code and when I try to go into command prompt or system restore or anything else it says "No Administrator Account Detected" so I can't even fix the error and can't boot to Windows.It won't boot to safe mode either. The only thing it lets...
  3. Critical Process Died stop code and no administrator account detected reboot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical Process Died stop code and no administrator account detected reboot loop: I got a Critical _Process_Died stop code and when I try to go into command prompt or system restore or anything else it says "No Administrator Account Detected" so I can't even fix the error and can't boot to Windows.It won't boot to safe mode either. The only thing it lets...
  4. Critical Process Died stop code and no administrator account detected reboot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and stop code 0xc0000185

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and stop code 0xc0000185: Wondering if anyone can help with a BSOD i've been having. PC has been fine for ages and the last couple of days i've been getting a random error and BSOD out of the blue. Haven't changed anything or installed anything new. At first it was a stop code error screen with the...
  6. Windows BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and stop code 0xc0000185

Windows BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and stop code 0xc0000185: Wondering if anyone can help with a BSOD i've been having. PC has been fine for ages and the last couple of days i've been getting a random error and BSOD out of the blue. Haven't changed anything or installed anything new. At first it was a stop code error screen with the...
  7. Windows BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and stop code 0xc0000185

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. How to fix stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR;

How to fix stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR;: Windows repeatedly resets. When trying to restore or update windows 11, it will reset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-stop-code-wheauncorrectableerror/5621c932-4052-45e8-812c-4cddf4a87f91
  9. How to fix stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR;

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR;: Windows repeatedly resets. When trying to restore or update windows 11, it will reset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-stop-code-wheauncorrectableerror/5621c932-4052-45e8-812c-4cddf4a87f91
  10. windows 10 stop code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 stop code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Ola estou tendo esse código de parada no windows 10 sempre que deixo o turbo boost do processador ativo vi em uma postagem que é possível anexar um log de eventos então fiz um de nível crítico caso precise de outro tipo de log só me indica qual mais eu posso estar enviando...