Windows 10: Green ticks missing from Settings bar.

Discus and support Green ticks missing from Settings bar. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since patch Tuesdays cumulative update Ive noticed that OneDrive & Windows update icons have changed on the Settings notification bar & theres no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bastet, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Bastet Win User

Green ticks missing from Settings bar.

Since patch Tuesdays cumulative update Ive noticed that OneDrive & Windows update icons have changed on the Settings notification bar & theres no longer any green ticks.
    Is this affecting others? Is it a new feature or a bug?

Windows 10 20H2.

Thanks,
    Virginia.

:)

Bastet, Nov 16, 2020

2. OneDrive Personal Missing 'Green Ticks'

Since the 12 July 2017 Windows 10 update the green ticks in the Onedrive Personal folder are missing while the Onedrive Business folder has the green ticks. I have tried the fixes in the community forum, I have tried unlinking and relinking the account.
    I have run a sfc. I applied the restore point from before the update. None of these have fixed the problem.

I have the same problem on both my PCs since the windows update.

MS AnswerDesk also tried all the fixes suggest in the community. They also did a Windows Refresh which did not fix the problem. They gave up.

Any suggestions?

JamesOD890, Nov 16, 2020
  3. OneDrive Personal Missing 'Green Ticks'

Hi James,

The issue that you encountered regarding the program is may be caused by some files or components that are missing on the system. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you
    reset OneDrive using the Run commands. This process will restart the program to its working state and eliminate any software conflicts. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

• Click Start, type Run, and then press Enter.
    • Copy and paste the following command into the Run window and click
      OK.
      • %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset
    • Make sure that the OneDrive icon in the notification area of the taskbar will disappear and reappear after a minute or two.
    • If the icon doesn’t reappear after a few minutes, copy this command:
      %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe
      and paste it into the
      Run window, and then click OK.
    • Once you’re done, check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Green bar

Hi,

I realize that you are facing slow performance issue in your Windows 10 system. Let me assist you.

To assist you better, write back to us with the following information.

• When you say “I am getting a green bar across the top of all my windows”, are you referring to the loading green progress bar?

• What is the make and model of your system?

• Which build of Windows 10 is installed in your computer?

I suggest you to follow the below troubleshooting methods and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: Delete Cache and Cookie from Internet Explorer.

• Press Windows key + R key, type
      inetcpl.cpl and press Enter key.

• Click on Delete.

• Check the first four options and click on
      Delete option.

Step 2: Run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all in the left panel.

• Find and click on Internet Explorer Performance.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to provide the screenshot of the issue you are facing.

Refer to the below link to attach screen shot in your post:

How to include a screenshot in your post

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Green ticks missing from Settings bar. - Similar Threads - Green ticks missing

2. Azure AD Joined machine missing green ticks on desktop icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Azure AD Joined machine missing green ticks on desktop icons: We've just started using Autopilot to join machines to Azure AD. The machines are NOT in the on-premise Active Directory and are not joined to our local domain. There's one odd thing that we've seen and that is the green ticks on the desktop icons are not present when looking...
  3. Azure AD Joined machine missing green ticks on desktop icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure AD Joined machine missing green ticks on desktop icons: We've just started using Autopilot to join machines to Azure AD. The machines are NOT in the on-premise Active Directory and are not joined to our local domain. There's one odd thing that we've seen and that is the green ticks on the desktop icons are not present when looking...
  4. Azure AD Joined machine missing green ticks on desktop icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Another green tick overlays on desktop icons question.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Another green tick overlays on desktop icons question.: I am aware this issue has come up many times before, but: 1 I can't find a resent post on the topic. 2 None of the solutions I've found work. 3 I have some more specific information that may help identify the problem. First, what I've tried. 1 Refreshing the desktop...
  6. Green tick symbol on desktop icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Green tick symbol on desktop icons: Hi I have annoying green ticks on SOME of my desktop icons (see example below). Is there a way to get rid of these please? 128510
  7. OneDrive Green tick quick access disappeared

OneDrive Green tick quick access disappeared: Hello, I upgraded my computer to the latest slow ring but ever since the green ticks on Quick Access for OneDrive disappeared. [img] How do I restore the green ticks. Thank you. 128423
  8. OneDrive Green tick quick access disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive Green tick quick access disappeared: Hello, I upgraded my computer to the latest slow ring but ever since the green ticks on Quick Access for OneDrive disappeared. [img] How do I restore the green ticks. Thank you. 128423
  9. Green Checkmarks/ Ticks on desktop icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Green Checkmarks/ Ticks on desktop icons: Since I have got my laptop, I have noticed green checkmarks on the desktop icons. These are irritating. I know this is regarding OneDrive but how to remove them?...
  10. Anyone Know what these Green ticks are?

Anyone Know what these Green ticks are?: Anyone Know what these Green ticks are? It's not the first time I've seen them they stay for hours and then go away eventually. Thank you in advance. [img] 73913