Windows 10: Green Tinge to LHS of Monitor

Discus and support Green Tinge to LHS of Monitor in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; My monitor, an HP 23 inch has developed a greenish tinge or cast to the left hand side of the screen. This is not coming from the p c as I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by A Gray, Dec 27, 2019.

1. A Gray Win User

Green Tinge to LHS of Monitor

My monitor, an HP 23 inch has developed a greenish tinge or cast to the left hand side of the screen. This is not coming from the p c as I've tried connecting my laptop using the VGA socket and the green tinge is still there so it's something to do with the monitor. Is there anything I can do about it or is it a repair shop job which would probably not be economic? Both laptop and p c are running Windows 10 version 1909.

:)

A Gray, Dec 27, 2019

2. sickening green tinge to w10?

sickening green tinge to w10? everything looks drab, washed-out, inadequate contrast (type is not dark enough in file explorer for example).

Rudolf Dankwort, Dec 27, 2019
  3. NickJP Win User
    Screen save w/dual monitors: apps all move to LH monitor on resume

Running Win10 AU x64 with dual monitors connected to an nVidia Quadro K2200 video card running the latest 369.09 nVidia driver. My desktop extends across the two monitors and I'm using the standard Windows 10 blank screen save after 10 minutes of inactivity. Both monitors blank ok - the problem is that when I use the mouse or keyboard to bring the monitors out of screen save, all the applications that had their windows open on the RH monitor when screen save activated have been moved to the LH (primary) monitor, and I have to shift them back to the RH monitor.

This doesn't happen every single time, but it happens about two thirds of the time. Any suggestions on what to look for or how to remedy the problem?

The LH monitor is an Eizo EV3237 connected via displayport and the RH monitor a Dell U3011 connected via DVI.

NickJP, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Linky Win User

Win 10 Home 1607 update - monitor display in green

I have Intel under Display. Monitor does not even appear in my list?

Green Tinge to LHS of Monitor [​IMG]

Cant be both cables so it seems the socket on the PC is then faulty?

Linky, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Green Tinge to LHS of Monitor - Similar Threads - Green Tinge LHS

2. Green Flickers On Monitor Whenver Video plays or movement happens

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Green Flickers On Monitor Whenver Video plays or movement happens: HI, I have an issue with my monitor where it flickers tiny green lasers every time it changes frames on the screen. It's best that it's seen how it is, so I have a video example to show: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e3aghbslfml4gmv/IMG_3064.MOV?dl=0 I changed my HDMI...
  3. My second monitor is not showing any green colors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My second monitor is not showing any green colors: I have a Drawing tablet with a purple/pink filter. It’s not showing any green colors, only red and blue, the computer/first monitor however is normal hue. submitted by /u/Raevin_ [link] [comments]...
  4. Desktop randomly restarts. Main monitor completely black, 2nd monitor fully green

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop randomly restarts. Main monitor completely black, 2nd monitor fully green: Hi there, I just got a new desktop computer and have windows 10 Pro on it and installed my 'standard' software on it for school and gaming. Since yesterday, my pc randomly shuts down and my main monitor is 100% black no error or something and my second monitor is 100%...
  5. I can't see green on my monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't see green on my monitor: My monitor doesn't show green. Like I looked up the "color green" on google and the color is not green it's like a light blue. If I take a screenshot of it and send it to someone else it shows green on their computer, but on my screen I see it as a blue. It is really annoying...
  6. Monitor has a green tint

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor has a green tint: Hi, Sometimes, my screen just randomly starts having a green tint. If I activate night mode and instantly deactivate it again, the tint is gone. If I disable TrueType, the tint doesn't appear anymore. But obviously, without TrueType, text looks crappy. Is there any solution...
  7. Win 10 Home 1607 update - monitor display in green

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Win 10 Home 1607 update - monitor display in green: Hi all. I am Afrikaans speaking so excuse some broken English. The CEO's wife's computer is only switched on once a month when they are here. When she switched it on last month the monitor colour was washed out and had a pink tint to it. I tried fixing it but then thought...
  8. Getting green boxes on monitor, then pc restarts.

Getting green boxes on monitor, then pc restarts.: I have Asus Gtx 650Ti Boost, after 4-6 hours of playing game or browsing internet, on my monitor i get green boxes all over the screen then pc restarts, and after restart pc boots normal without lines, one day after restart i let pc works for about 12 hours, but everything is...
  9. Monitor Not Working/Green Dots on the Screen - NVIDIA GTX 750

Monitor Not Working/Green Dots on the Screen - NVIDIA GTX 750: I am having a problem that started recently, probably within the past 2 months. Quick run down of the system: HP Pavilion 500-164 stock except for: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 revision A2 Corsair PSU (I believe it was a 400 watt, can't remember the exact model) 250GB...
  10. Is Windows 10 get?ting slower and lazier

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is Windows 10 get?ting slower and lazier: When I first installed Windows 10 I really liked it....but recently, my computer seems to be running much slower and at times freezes up for 30 or 40 seconds. Boot up and shut down seem to take forever, but when I want to go to sleep....it is instant. Anybody have any...