Windows 10: Green Tinge to LHS of Monitor

Discus and support Green Tinge to LHS of Monitor in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; My monitor, an HP 23 inch has developed a greenish tinge or cast to the left hand side of the screen. This is not coming from the p c as I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by A Gray, Dec 27, 2019.

1. A Gray Win User

Green Tinge to LHS of Monitor

My monitor, an HP 23 inch has developed a greenish tinge or cast to the left hand side of the screen. This is not coming from the p c as I've tried connecting my laptop using the VGA socket and the green tinge is still there so it's something to do with the monitor. Is there anything I can do about it or is it a repair shop job which would probably not be economic? Both laptop and p c are running Windows 10 version 1909.

:)

A Gray, Dec 27, 2019

2. sickening green tinge to w10?

sickening green tinge to w10? everything looks drab, washed-out, inadequate contrast (type is not dark enough in file explorer for example).

Rudolf Dankwort, Dec 27, 2019
  3. NickJP Win User
    Screen save w/dual monitors: apps all move to LH monitor on resume

Running Win10 AU x64 with dual monitors connected to an nVidia Quadro K2200 video card running the latest 369.09 nVidia driver. My desktop extends across the two monitors and I'm using the standard Windows 10 blank screen save after 10 minutes of inactivity. Both monitors blank ok - the problem is that when I use the mouse or keyboard to bring the monitors out of screen save, all the applications that had their windows open on the RH monitor when screen save activated have been moved to the LH (primary) monitor, and I have to shift them back to the RH monitor.

This doesn't happen every single time, but it happens about two thirds of the time. Any suggestions on what to look for or how to remedy the problem?

The LH monitor is an Eizo EV3237 connected via displayport and the RH monitor a Dell U3011 connected via DVI.

NickJP, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Linky Win User

Win 10 Home 1607 update - monitor display in green

I have Intel under Display. Monitor does not even appear in my list?

Green Tinge to LHS of Monitor [​IMG]

Cant be both cables so it seems the socket on the PC is then faulty?

Linky, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Green Tinge to LHS of Monitor - Similar Threads - Green Tinge LHS

2. Webcam yellow tinge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam yellow tinge: Split from this thread. We just ordered 100+ Dell Latitude 9430 laptops for our company. The display is great. The webcam however is showing a Yellow tinge to everything. If we manually set the white balance to around 3500 in Teams it's great, but Windows won't save the...
  3. Webcam yellow tinge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Webcam yellow tinge: Split from this thread. We just ordered 100+ Dell Latitude 9430 laptops for our company. The display is great. The webcam however is showing a Yellow tinge to everything. If we manually set the white balance to around 3500 in Teams it's great, but Windows won't save the...
  4. Webcam yellow tinge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Green Screen On Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green Screen On Monitor: Hi I recently came across a problem were i was returned a green screen from my monitor and playing gta 5 and modding the story a little. Now when i try starting up my pc i only have the fans working and my monitor receives no signal. I have tried rebooting the pc and taking...
  6. Green Screen On Monitor

Green Screen On Monitor: Hi I recently came across a problem were i was returned a green screen from my monitor and playing gta 5 and modding the story a little. Now when i try starting up my pc i only have the fans working and my monitor receives no signal. I have tried rebooting the pc and taking...
  7. Green Screen On Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Green screen on monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green screen on monitor: Hi my monitor turns green when I start up my pc I says the pc is running but nothing happens then it goes black and says no signal I brought it to a repair shop they said they fixed it but it’s still happening...
  9. Green screen on monitor

Green screen on monitor: Hi my monitor turns green when I start up my pc I says the pc is running but nothing happens then it goes black and says no signal I brought it to a repair shop they said they fixed it but it’s still happening...
  10. monitor turns green

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    monitor turns green: hello, I have a flat screen computerpretty old though.It was working just fine, until recently the monitor is turning green. I checked the cable for some loose connection, but its just fine.Could you please help me with what to do....