Windows 10: Greeting Card Software

Discus and support Greeting Card Software in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is anyone aware of a brand/version of greeting card software that installs and runs well on Windows 10 Pro 64 bit system?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by onlywiserdays, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Greeting Card Software

Is anyone aware of a brand/version of greeting card software that installs and runs well on Windows 10 Pro 64 bit system?

:)

onlywiserdays, Sep 12, 2020
  2. Isha Soni Win User

Microsoft Greetings software.

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

I would like to know;

• Did you upgrade or install Windows 10 on your computer?
    • If it was an upgrade, from which operating system you upgraded to Windows 10?
    You might face this issue if the program is not compatible with Windows 10 as it's an old software made in the year 1996. If the software is not compatible for Windows 10 or not been developed for Windows 10 we have an option to run the software/driver in
    the previous version of Windows.

Follow these steps to install the software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Locate the executable file (.exe file) for the software in the Dvd.
    • Right-click on the setup file and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select the previous version Windows operating system (when it was working fine) from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.
    • Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

You may also refer: Make older programs
    compatible with this version of Windows
    (Steps applies to Windows 10)

Hope this information is helpful. Please post back for further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Sep 12, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 12, 2020
  4. Greeting Card Software

Problem Installing Greeting Card Factory Software

I just updated my system from Windows 7 to Windows 10. The problem is that Windows 10 will not let me have two versions of Greeting Card Factory installed at the same time and I need both. I installed them in reverse order (v9, v7) as requested by the software,
    and v7 keeps replacing v9. It worked in Windows 7, why not in Windows 10? Please help!

Power User 2, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

Greeting Card Software

1. Greeting Card Software - Similar Threads - Greeting Card Software

2. 123 GREETINGS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    123 GREETINGS: Sorry! This user is in DND and doesn't want any ecard! This is what i see trying to send card via 123 greetings what caused this? Thank you TIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/123-greetings/2059dd74-79de-4ab0-8c96-475282316dbf
  3. 123 GREETINGS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    123 GREETINGS: Sorry! This user is in DND and doesn't want any ecard! This is what i see trying to send card via 123 greetings what caused this? Thank you TIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/123-greetings/2059dd74-79de-4ab0-8c96-475282316dbf
  4. 123 GREETINGS

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows greeting

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows greeting: I don't want my computer to greet me with "Hello," "Welcome, back," or anything. It's not useful. It's annoying. And it bothers people around me. How do I make it go away? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-greeting/c1db1b11-38c9-415e-a98b-e599f1c5348d
  6. SD card Recovery Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SD card Recovery Software: Version 1909 Im trying to use my "OWNED" Windows File Recovery. I am signed in to Microsoft and even have it open In Edge but it won't install it or open it up because it says I'm not signed in. So frustrating. Trying everything to recover some very important files on new sd...
  7. Graphics card software corrupted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics card software corrupted: I’ve been getting a Driver Power State Failure error about “iaStor.sys” which is my Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver, so I tried using the Intel Driver Support application to find an update for it, and it told me to update my Graphics Card. I downloaded the update, and...
  8. Greeting Cards – How to Print Left & Right Sides

in Windows 10 Support
    Greeting Cards – How to Print Left & Right Sides: Greeting Cards – How to Print Left & Right Sides I have greeting cards where I copied the left and right side of another card. In the past, when I clicked on the card to print it, the left and right sides were viewable to print. Now, when I click on a card to print, only...
  9. Microsoft greetings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft greetings: Can anyone tell me if I can get my old disc of Microsoft Greetings to work on my win 10, at present it is working on an old XP but then I have the problem of it not working with my new printer...
  10. Missing Greeting card web site..

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing Greeting card web site..: My outer space greeting card web site called www.spacenoodles.com was destroyed by IX Web Hosting when they went out of biz..I am looking for a duplicate which may exist somewhere.. I attempted to transfer the web site to Host Gator but they said they don't have it.. Does...