Windows 10: Greeting Cards – How to Print Left & Right Sides

Discus and support Greeting Cards – How to Print Left & Right Sides in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Greeting Cards – How to Print Left & Right Sides I have greeting cards where I copied the left and right side of another card. In the past, when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jerry8A, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Jerry8A Win User

Greeting Cards – How to Print Left & Right Sides

:)

Jerry8A, Sep 26, 2019

2. Cannot put icons on the left side of my desktop

Hi Charlie,

You should be able to arrange your desktop icons however you want. Since you want them all aligned on the left side of your desktop screen, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Right-click at a blank area on your desktop.
    • Hover on View.
    • In the right pane, look for Auto arrange icons. If it's checked, make sure to uncheck it.
    • Hover again on View.
    • This time, check Align icons to grid. Your icons should now be aligned on the left side of the screen.

Let us know if the issue persists so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Printing an American Greeting card in Google

I have a problem where I cannot print an American Greeting card while I am in Google.

Does anyone else have this problem and if so how do you get it fixed?

Howard S 1943, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Isha Soni Win User

Windows 10 "side-by-side"

Hello,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

Method 1:

Step 1: Change the resolution

• Press Windows key on the keyboard
    • Click on System
    • Go to Display
    • Click on Advance display settings
    • Change the resolution (1280x1024 recommended)

Step 2: Enable Show windows side by side

Make sure that you have at least two windows open.

• Then right-click anywhere on the taskbar and select Show windows side by side.
    • The windows are resized according the number of windows to be displayed. You should note that windows that are minimized are not shown through this side by side interface.
    • When you are done you can close the side by side interface. You can do this by right-clicking on the taskbar and selecting
      Undo Show all windows side by side

Additional information : Applies to Windows 10 too.

The video cannot be played here.
    Click here to view this video.

Method 2: Update display adapter driver.

Step 1: Check for the latest display driver update through Windows Updates.

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select
      Install optional updates from the left results.
    • When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.
    Step 2: Follow the steps below to update the Bluetooth drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Go to device manager.
    • Right-click your display/graphic devices.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    Restart the computer and check.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help you further.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Greeting Cards – How to Print Left & Right Sides - Similar Threads - Greeting Cards –

2. left and right audio on wrong side

in Windows 10 Gaming
    left and right audio on wrong side: My audio channels are coming out of the wrong side, right is left and left is right... please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/left-and-right-audio-on-wrong-side/8a2867e2-3de4-4d30-aa1b-f0b257da08cd
  3. left and right audio on wrong side

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    left and right audio on wrong side: My audio channels are coming out of the wrong side, right is left and left is right... please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/left-and-right-audio-on-wrong-side/8a2867e2-3de4-4d30-aa1b-f0b257da08cd
  4. left and right audio on wrong side

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Headset much louder on right side than left side

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset much louder on right side than left side: I unplugged my wireless headset and plugged it back in and all of a sudden the right ear was way louder than the left one and I saw tutorials to go into sound and change the balance but there is no balance option there....
  6. Greeting Card Software

Greeting Card Software: Is anyone aware of a brand/version of greeting card software that installs and runs well on Windows 10 Pro 64 bit system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greeting-card-software/00b97a5d-c65f-42cc-b37a-642e57d59dc0
  7. Display shifted to right and right part is on left side. "X" is not on left

Display shifted to right and right part is on left side. "X" is not on left: Display of windows all of a sudden shift to right and right side part screen is visible on the left side. Things get normal after a restart. I am using recommended display setting . Two photos on different dates. [ATTACH] [IMG] please help with the solution!...
  8. When I print from my notepad, some lines stay on the left side and some are on the right side

When I print from my notepad, some lines stay on the left side and some are on the right side: When I print from my notepad, some lines are to the left and some are to the right with double spacing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-print-from-my-notepad-some-lines-stay-on/93e01c2e-61dd-45c4-b3e3-0df60147a741
  9. How can I move the favorites sidebar from the right side of the screen to left side?

How can I move the favorites sidebar from the right side of the screen to left side?: How can I move the favorites sidebar from the right side of the screen to left side? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-move-the-favorites-sidebar-from-the/684ae03d-3fb0-47c7-bb72-180aa86a63ac
  10. Hard Drive appear on right side but not on left side of My Computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hard Drive appear on right side but not on left side of My Computer: I have a lot of hard drives connected to my computer, some internal, some external. Hard drives J and L are internal hard drives. When I click on "KingKong" (the name I gave my computer), hard drives J and L aren't listed under KingKong on the left but they're listed in...