Windows 10: Greetings all. I have a 1 terrbyte storage hard drive SEAGATE. . My Dell PC will not...

Discus and support Greetings all. I have a 1 terrbyte storage hard drive SEAGATE. . My Dell PC will not... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Greetings all. I have a 1 terrbyte storage hard drive SEAGATE. . My Dell PC will not connect on it for use. I have tried on number of occasions to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Philani Ndlela, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Greetings all. I have a 1 terrbyte storage hard drive SEAGATE. . My Dell PC will not...

Greetings all. I have a 1 terrbyte storage hard drive SEAGATE. . My Dell PC will not connect on it for use. I have tried on number of occasions to trouble shoot it andd in the process pressed formatting. Eishhhhh i spent lots of money on it

:)

Philani Ndlela, Nov 24, 2022

2. Best 2.5-inch hard drive for storage and gaming?

1TB 5,400 RPM:
    • Seagate 1TB BarraCuda $54.78
    • Seagate 1TB Firecuda Gaming $65.50
    • WD Blue 1TB $56.89
    1TB 7,200 RPM:
    • WD Black 1TB $73.95
    • HGST Travelstar 7K1000 1TB $59.93
    Which one is the best 2.5-inch hard drive for storage and gaming?.

The hard drive is for the Fractal Design Node 202 Mini ITX case.

RodoGodo19, Nov 24, 2022
  3. Seagate BarraCuda vs. FireCuda SSHD for storage

Hi,

I want a 2.5" hard drive with more capacity and I found the Seagate hard drives.

But, which one is better for storage?, the price difference is little.

• Seagate 2TB BarraCuda 2.5" $86.99
    • Seagate 2TB FireCuda Gaming SSHD 2.5" $99.99
    I know that the FireCuda has 8GB built in but, does it matter for storage purposes?.

RodoGodo19, Nov 24, 2022
  4. Greetings all. I have a 1 terrbyte storage hard drive SEAGATE. . My Dell PC will not...

External Seagate Drive not appearing after Creators Update

We appreciate the feedback, Pete. Getting in touch with Seagate support is one of your options. They may have recent or updated drivers for your external hard drive. In the meantime, since the hard drive is detected again when you unplug and replug it, we
    suggest that you try changing the drive letter and its path and see if it addresses the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Windows key and click Computer Management.
    • Under Storage, click Disk Management.
    • Find your Seagate External Hard Drive, right-click it and select
      Change Drive Letter and Paths
    • Click on Change and select the letter for the drive.
    • Click OK, close all windows, then restart your computer.

Should the issue persists, then we suggest sharing your experience with us through our Feedback Hub. To access the Feedback Hub, follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows key.
    • Look for Feedback Hub, then click it.
    • In the left pane, click Feedback.
    Let us know should you need further help.

Regards.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

Greetings all. I have a 1 terrbyte storage hard drive SEAGATE. . My Dell PC will not...

1. Greetings all. I have a 1 terrbyte storage hard drive SEAGATE. . My Dell PC will not... - Similar Threads - Greetings terrbyte storage

2. Greetings all. I have a 1 terrbyte storage hard drive SEAGATE. . My Dell PC will not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Greetings all. I have a 1 terrbyte storage hard drive SEAGATE. . My Dell PC will not...: Greetings all. I have a 1 terrbyte storage hard drive SEAGATE. . My Dell PC will not connect on it for use. I have tried on number of occasions to trouble shoot it andd in the process pressed formatting. Eishhhhh i spent lots of money on it...
  3. Hard drive storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hard drive storage: I need to clear a significant amount of storage space from my hard drive. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-drive-storage/16d4e2cc-69ae-4b0e-8a86-337326091d29
  4. transfering all files from 2 hard drives to 1 hard drive

transfering all files from 2 hard drives to 1 hard drive: the C-Drive is the one i have windows installed onmy current pc has 2 hard drives and the pc i am about to get has only one.a bunch of programs have the program installed on the D-Drive while the config/save files are on the C-Drive.because copying everything takes for ever...
  5. Portable USB Seagate Hard drive - appears to have loaded BUT not accessible to use on my PC ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Portable USB Seagate Hard drive - appears to have loaded BUT not accessible to use on my PC ?: Hi Hoping someone can help.. I have a Seagate Backup Plus PortableDrive MODEL srd00f1 which is working fine, on my old macpowerbook But I need to transfer work, text and videos, to my PC laptop LenovoThinkPad which is running Windows 10 Pro version 1909 BUT theexternal...
  6. Seagate Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seagate Hard Drive: Hello, I recently fully removed all the files from a 2tb seagate external hard drive. I then realized that there were no basic files in the drive program files, program files 86x, etc to download to. I now cannot download anything I am trying to download Steam currently to my...
  7. Hard Drive Storage

Hard Drive Storage: I have a 500Gb Hard Drive, running Windows 10 Pro version 1909. My c drive is nearly full, I have checked every area on the pc and nothing adds up to the 486Gb I'm supposed to have available. I have gone to Settings > System > Storage - it shows that 401Gb is being taken up...
  8. how do i exchange one seagate external hard drive for another seagate external hard drive...

how do i exchange one seagate external hard drive for another seagate external hard drive...: Every time I try to do it, it keeps giving me error messages like Those files are open in another system. or if I try to remove the old Seagate so I can attach a new one it says error. I just want to put the new one on and tell it to receive the backup files....
  9. Seagate External Hard Drive not working

Seagate External Hard Drive not working: I have been trying for several months to understand why my external drive is not working, there are no drive lights flashing although it is humming. I have checked it all out in Device Manager, etc and it recorded as healthy and running correctly. In frustration I have...
  10. Seagate External Hard drive Decryption

Seagate External Hard drive Decryption: My Seagate Expansion Portable Drive (1 TB) was encrypted in Microsoft Windows 10. When I tried to decrypt it and removed password, Initially, it was removed. but when i plugged it in again in PC, it started asking for password / recovery key. I am using the same key which was...