Windows 10: Greetings workshop 2.0.

Discus and support Greetings workshop 2.0. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Norton added life lock to my computer and I haven't been able to use my greeting workshop since. It is saying " I am having trouble with a data base"... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CarrolCowburn, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Greetings workshop 2.0.

Norton added life lock to my computer and I haven't been able to use my greeting workshop since. It is saying " I am having trouble with a data base" and will not let me into the hundreds of projects I have created and saved. I miss this program sooooo much, I used it daily. I took my computer into PC Laptop to see if they could fix the problem

and they said the program was to old. Is there a newer program that does the same thing as the 2.0 that I can purchase? If I have life lock removed and keep my Norton protection will this bring my greeting workshop back?

:)

CarrolCowburn, Oct 11, 2020
  2. MLK926 Win User

Greetings Workshop Printer Error

I have 1996 edition of Greetings Workshop (which I love!). I was able to install it on Windows 10 and it works great. However, it will not print to my Cannon MX410 series Printer WS. Any suggestions?

MLK926, Oct 11, 2020
  3. Program - Greetings Workshop

Please advise a replacement program or if an upgraded version is available for Greetings Workshop for Windows 10 on a HP Pavilion computer.

The version 2 CD for Printable Projects is not being recognized.

MaxTurrell, Oct 11, 2020
  4. JillDew Win User

Greetings workshop 2.0.

Compatibility of Greetings Workshop on Windows 10

Is there any hope of getting Greetings Workshop (a very old program) to run on Windows 10? Is there another program out there that does the same thing? Will Microsoft ever update this program? My 94-year-old mother wants to know. She loves Greetings
    Workshop and is very frustrated she can't get it to work on her new computer.

JillDew, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

Greetings workshop 2.0.

1. Greetings workshop 2.0. - Similar Threads - Greetings workshop

2. I am greeting 6062-Lso was triggered on my intel wireless AC-9560. It restarts by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am greeting 6062-Lso was triggered on my intel wireless AC-9560. It restarts by itself: My laptop shutdown by itself . I am using windows 11 internet wireless AC-9560. Getting error 6062 also was triggered.Activation permission for the COM server application withCLSID...
  3. I am greeting 6062-Lso was triggered on my intel wireless AC-9560. It restarts by itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am greeting 6062-Lso was triggered on my intel wireless AC-9560. It restarts by itself: My laptop shutdown by itself . I am using windows 11 internet wireless AC-9560. Getting error 6062 also was triggered.Activation permission for the COM server application withCLSID...
  4. Greeting, I am wondering whether there will be some online form I may fill and send to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Greeting, I am wondering whether there will be some online form I may fill and send to the...: Moreover, I asked Just Answer for help and 2 dollars were charged. If Just Answer legitimate or scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greeting-i-am-wondering-whether-there-will-be-some/53a3ae9a-f113-488e-b3b8-ddf9362e3d61
  5. Greeting, I am wondering whether there will be some online form I may fill and send to the...

Greeting, I am wondering whether there will be some online form I may fill and send to the...: Moreover, I asked Just Answer for help and 2 dollars were charged. If Just Answer legitimate or scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greeting-i-am-wondering-whether-there-will-be-some/53a3ae9a-f113-488e-b3b8-ddf9362e3d61
  6. how can I transfer my Greetings Workshop to a laptop with no DVD drawer? I have the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can I transfer my Greetings Workshop to a laptop with no DVD drawer? I have the...: how can I transfer my Greetings Workshop to a laptop with no DVD drawer? I have the product ID#. How can I set it up on my new laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-transfer-my-greetings-workshop-to-a/08e54c72-9f42-434f-b36d-d8a210dca26c
  7. how can I transfer my Greetings Workshop to a laptop with no DVD drawer? I have the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I transfer my Greetings Workshop to a laptop with no DVD drawer? I have the...: how can I transfer my Greetings Workshop to a laptop with no DVD drawer? I have the product ID#. How can I set it up on my new laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-transfer-my-greetings-workshop-to-a/08e54c72-9f42-434f-b36d-d8a210dca26c
  8. how can I transfer my Greetings Workshop to a laptop with no DVD drawer? I have the...

9. Microsoft Greetings Workshop Version 2.0

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Greetings Workshop Version 2.0: I was preparing a place card and somehow I deleted the female pilgrim in the pictures by mistake. How can I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-greetings-workshop-version-20/26ffd826-2b7d-411b-85a0-cd1169cf8bee
  10. Program - Greetings Workshop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Program - Greetings Workshop: Please advise a replacement program or if an upgraded version is available for Greetings Workshop for Windows 10 on a HP Pavilion computer. The version 2 CD for Printable Projects is not being recognized....