Windows 10: Greg Carmack I would like to see if i have correct realtek audio manager drivers Win 10...

Discus and support Greg Carmack I would like to see if i have correct realtek audio manager drivers Win 10... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have had problems with the Bluetooth connection or pairing up my speakers to an already playing neighbors bluetooth speakers that apparently my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KeithLX, May 16, 2020.

1. KeithLX Win User

Greg Carmack I would like to see if i have correct realtek audio manager drivers Win 10...

I have had problems with the Bluetooth connection or pairing up my speakers to an already playing neighbors bluetooth speakers that apparently my signal catches and play their speakers and then i can't even pair my own speakers so long as theirs are playing.

#2 i don't know if i have the correct realtek audio manager because during the updating to speakers drivers a box flashed and said that that was Vista realtek driers very fast and moved right on and then, if i do connect bluetooth to my speakers during the times the neighbors aren't active, the audio manager can't be used to control the speakers.

Any thoughts on all that? It's a Lenovo computer and i was on the manfuct. site to update the drivers accordingly.

:)

KeithLX, May 16, 2020
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, May 16, 2020
  3. Jayce Win User

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, May 16, 2020
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

Greg Carmack I would like to see if i have correct realtek audio manager drivers Win 10...

Everything is working *Smile Greg Carmack I would like to see if i have correct realtek audio manager drivers   Win 10... :)

JoeBoyka, May 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Greg Carmack I would like to see if i have correct realtek audio manager drivers Win 10... - Similar Threads - Greg Carmack correct

2. wheres greg carmack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wheres greg carmack: WHERES GREG TELL HIM IM COMING ON OTHER RELATED ISSUES MY AUDIO IS BROKEN I BLAME GREG BUT IF YOU COULD HELP IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wheres-greg-carmack/d2bfe7df-633f-4a57-9d26-dc10399017dc
  3. wheres greg carmack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wheres greg carmack: WHERES GREG TELL HIM IM COMING ON OTHER RELATED ISSUES MY AUDIO IS BROKEN I BLAME GREG BUT IF YOU COULD HELP IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wheres-greg-carmack/d2bfe7df-633f-4a57-9d26-dc10399017dc
  4. wheres greg carmack

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. How Can I reach Greg Carmack?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How Can I reach Greg Carmack?: I know it's cheeky, but I don't know anyone else to turn to. I accidentally deleted the "Default User" folder in the "Users" directory in my Windows 10 PC.I used Windows Hello to sign in. No PIN, just prompt on my smartphone.I can't sing in and when I try to use the...
  6. How Can I reach Greg Carmack?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I reach Greg Carmack?: I know it's cheeky, but I don't know anyone else to turn to. I accidentally deleted the "Default User" folder in the "Users" directory in my Windows 10 PC.I used Windows Hello to sign in. No PIN, just prompt on my smartphone.I can't sing in and when I try to use the...
  7. How Can I reach Greg Carmack?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. For the attention of Greg Carmack - MVP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    For the attention of Greg Carmack - MVP: Hello Greg,In September 2021 we were discussing an issue in a thread that is now locked:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ssd-not-visible-in-windows/4c86bd92-452f-4074-a484-c7e9e77262a4I feel sincerely bad for not responding sooner, but I wanted to let you...
  9. Windows 10 will not boot/Greg Carmack

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 will not boot/Greg Carmack: Hi. Greg helped me out of a bind before but any help is appreciated. My system is a DAW workstation so I sometimes get myself in trouble tweaking. I think, I checked the box in "msconfig" for maximum memory and set the value for 256. Now the pc will not boot. Says no drive...
  10. How can I reach Greg Carmack?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I reach Greg Carmack?: He picked up my post about partitions and was going to help me. I cannot reply to send him the info due to a server error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reach-greg-carmack/f4ccfea1-7469-4502-97b5-c1fa38ceb0c7"