Windows 10: Greg Carmack reply to my SDHC card question, I lost his response

Discus and support Greg Carmack reply to my SDHC card question, I lost his response in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; SDHC card Data on my SDHC card in my Windows 10 laptop I accidently deleted . Any chance I can recover it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by joestrobleshooting, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Greg Carmack reply to my SDHC card question, I lost his response

SDHC card

Data on my SDHC card in my Windows 10 laptop I accidently deleted . Any chance I can recover it?

:)

joestrobleshooting, Sep 1, 2020
  2. johnlk99 Win User

SDHC directory would be invalid, used to work

On a Dell 8300 purchased in 2011 running Windows 10, now when inserting a camera SDHC card in the only SDHC drive msg comes up the F directory would be invalid all the time.

The F directory used to respond when the SDHC drive was inserted. Lately would have to insert a few time before system acknowledged drive, and although the F drive was not listed not on the QUICK ACCESS list,
    the F drive could be found and accessed on the THIS PC list. Now not either way.

Do not know if bad SDHC disk, driver update needed, computer software, or computer hardware, or?

All drivers on DEVICE MANAGER show the msg this device working properly, although perhaps the F drive driver would not be listed?

Do they sell a usb device which can interface with a SDHC card.

johnlk99, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Windows 10 and SDHC card

Installed Windows 10, now will not recognize my SDHC card out of my camera.

What steps do I need to take to get Windows 10 to recognized my SDHC card (8GB)?

Thanks

Monica Lamothe, Sep 1, 2020
  4. Greg Carmack reply to my SDHC card question, I lost his response

Information about SDHC cards

This is not a problem, just something I found out recently! This might be
    valid for Mac users only
    . Currently I am using a MacBook with Snow Leopard 10.6 and
    Nokia Multimedia Transfer 1.4.2.

I got a new 32GB SDHC card for my Nokia 5800XM. After having copied the content from my old 8GB SDHC card to the new one, I realized some things:

• For some reason non of my applications, that I had installed on the SDHC card did work.
    • I was not able to copy new music to the larger SDHC card: NMT started synchronization but did stop at some point - without any error message.
    After having formated the SDHC card in my Nokia 5800XM and copied back the content, at least the Music transfer is working perfect again ... no sudden errors.

I still have to reinstall all my applications - but on the other hand this is the chance to clear up ;-)

Cheers

Jörn

PS: Larger SDHC cards definitively slow down the performance!

SkulDuggery, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

Greg Carmack reply to my SDHC card question, I lost his response

1. Greg Carmack reply to my SDHC card question, I lost his response - Similar Threads - Greg Carmack reply

2. wheres greg carmack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wheres greg carmack: WHERES GREG TELL HIM IM COMING ON OTHER RELATED ISSUES MY AUDIO IS BROKEN I BLAME GREG BUT IF YOU COULD HELP IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wheres-greg-carmack/d2bfe7df-633f-4a57-9d26-dc10399017dc
  3. wheres greg carmack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wheres greg carmack: WHERES GREG TELL HIM IM COMING ON OTHER RELATED ISSUES MY AUDIO IS BROKEN I BLAME GREG BUT IF YOU COULD HELP IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wheres-greg-carmack/d2bfe7df-633f-4a57-9d26-dc10399017dc
  4. wheres greg carmack

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. just a reply to Greg Carmack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    just a reply to Greg Carmack: this is to tell you that the option was no there because i was not an admin but now i am so i m sorry for wasting your time. i hope you'll forgive me.to great greg carmacki did this because i didn't found you email anywhere...
  6. just a reply to Greg Carmack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    just a reply to Greg Carmack: this is to tell you that the option was no there because i was not an admin but now i am so i m sorry for wasting your time. i hope you'll forgive me.to great greg carmacki did this because i didn't found you email anywhere...
  7. For the attention of Greg Carmack - MVP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    For the attention of Greg Carmack - MVP: Hello Greg,In September 2021 we were discussing an issue in a thread that is now locked:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ssd-not-visible-in-windows/4c86bd92-452f-4074-a484-c7e9e77262a4I feel sincerely bad for not responding sooner, but I wanted to let you...
  8. Greg Carmack - Reply to "how to disable WSD in control panel" Question - Need Help That...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Greg Carmack - Reply to "how to disable WSD in control panel" Question - Need Help That...: Greg Carmack -Would welcome your help with steps outlined in your reply to RossRester's question about 'how to disable WSD in control panel - Microsoft Community." Like others, I can't connect to or keep stable connections to my printers due to MS-controlled driver changes....
  9. REPLY TO GREG

in Windows 10 Customization
    REPLY TO GREG: I LOOKED UNDER APPS ON THE LAPTOP AND THE APPS ARE NOT THERE. I COULD NOT FOLLOW THE SCREEN SHOT STEPS. WHEN I TRY TO INSTALL AN APP THAT IS ALREADY ON MY TABLET IT SAYS "INSTALLED" AND TO THE LEFT SAYS THAT THIS APP IS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR DEVICE. I CLICK ON THAT IT THE ONLY...
  10. What happened to two responses from lacrumb and Greg Carmack? I'm so lost....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What happened to two responses from lacrumb and Greg Carmack? I'm so lost....: HELP! As I brush away my tears, I am really freaking out. I restarted my computer and now I lost the two responses from lacrumb and Greg Carmack. Everything I do is making things worse. My computer is having problems that I can't figure out what to do, I am exhausted and...