Windows 10: greg page 44

Discus and support greg page 44 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; sorry greg but i can not reply i can only make new threads... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christoph Yorkshire, Jul 26, 2019.

1. greg page 44

sorry greg but i can not reply i can only make new threads

:)

Christoph Yorkshire, Jul 26, 2019

2. "Greg" Pop Up

Hello,

The pop up message that you're getting can be due to the GREG program installed in your device. For us to check and verify, we can uninstall the program. Follow the steps below:

• Type Control Panel in the search field at the taskbar. Click on
      Control Panel
      in the results.
    • Select Programs.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for GREG in the list of your programs.
    • Once located, right-click on it and select Uninstall.
    • Check if the issue has been corrected.

Update us on how it goes.

Jennifer Bri, Jul 26, 2019
  3. How to remove 'GREG - Operating system is not supported by this application' error

Open the list of services (RUN --> services.msc) and look for the Gateway/GREG/etc. service in there and disable it as suggested already.

Shenan Stanley, Jul 26, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

greg page 44

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

greg page 44

1. greg page 44 - Similar Threads - greg page

2. POSSIBLE SOLUTION: Event 56 ACPI2 Crash / Greg Carmack READ ME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    POSSIBLE SOLUTION: Event 56 ACPI2 Crash / Greg Carmack READ ME: Hello guys,recently my PC started to freeze/crash randomly after booting. This issue occurred twice and on the 3rd restart, some settings were flipped like Msi Afterburner, DPI Settings on my Corsair Mouse, and .....I started to look up the event manager and found the classic...
  3. POSSIBLE SOLUTION: Event 56 ACPI2 Crash / Greg Carmack READ ME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    POSSIBLE SOLUTION: Event 56 ACPI2 Crash / Greg Carmack READ ME: Hello guys,recently my PC started to freeze/crash randomly after booting. This issue occurred twice and on the 3rd restart, some settings were flipped like Msi Afterburner, DPI Settings on my Corsair Mouse, and .....I started to look up the event manager and found the classic...
  4. wheres greg carmack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wheres greg carmack: WHERES GREG TELL HIM IM COMING ON OTHER RELATED ISSUES MY AUDIO IS BROKEN I BLAME GREG BUT IF YOU COULD HELP IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wheres-greg-carmack/d2bfe7df-633f-4a57-9d26-dc10399017dc
  5. wheres greg carmack

wheres greg carmack: WHERES GREG TELL HIM IM COMING ON OTHER RELATED ISSUES MY AUDIO IS BROKEN I BLAME GREG BUT IF YOU COULD HELP IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wheres-greg-carmack/d2bfe7df-633f-4a57-9d26-dc10399017dc
  6. wheres greg carmack

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Google Lead Services & the All Knowing Greg C. 1 Year Later still a Huge Problem!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Lead Services & the All Knowing Greg C. 1 Year Later still a Huge Problem!: Hi Greg, Hi All,I'm 100% Positive it is the Norton 360 Deluxe's "VPN" that is screwing up all of my Ads that may be interesting enough to look into maybe I'm looking for a New 5G Smartphone & in my Google Search I saw an Ad that resembled an Ad that had a $1,000 Phone on sale...
  8. Google Lead Services & the All Knowing Greg C. 1 Year Later still a Huge Problem!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Lead Services & the All Knowing Greg C. 1 Year Later still a Huge Problem!: Hi Greg, Hi All,I'm 100% Positive it is the Norton 360 Deluxe's "VPN" that is screwing up all of my Ads that may be interesting enough to look into maybe I'm looking for a New 5G Smartphone & in my Google Search I saw an Ad that resembled an Ad that had a $1,000 Phone on sale...
  9. Google Lead Services & the All Knowing Greg C. 1 Year Later still a Huge Problem!

10. Paging for @Greg Carmack - Need help with Windows 10 Pro that keeps calibrating itself...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Paging for @Greg Carmack - Need help with Windows 10 Pro that keeps calibrating itself...: Paging for @Greg Carmack - Need help with Windows 10 Pro that keeps calibrating itself during first reboot up from a Macrium Reflect Backup RestoreGreetings GregI hope everyone is safe and wellI have a brand new Msi GE66 Raider Laptop running Windows 10 Pro 64BitI am using...